PDA

View Full Version : Revenge

Glirk Dient
11-18-2003, 02:33 PM
Alright, here is my situation.

I am a Junior in high school, taking an A+ certification class. There is a fair amount of people that know their stuff with computers, but no programmers except me, and I am paired with the person that knows the most about hardware and that kinda stuff.

There is only 2 hours that this class is taught, each hour has 2 people at one computer so 4 people at a computer in one day, same people every day.

It seems that the people in 1st hour(I am in second) are messing with our computer on purpose trying to annoy us, whats worse is that most of my hour is running around chanting "Down with station 9", which is my station.

So what I need is a good way to get revenge against them on the computer, I have access to go to their computer and log in before they get there or after.

I don't wan't anything malicious or illegal, just a prank/something anoing to do to them to get revenge. I am looking for good non-programming ways to do something interesting to them, I was going to program a few fun things like flipping their mouse randomly every once in a while or error messages whenever they touch a key or use a mouse button, stuff like that, but I wan't something a little easier at first so we can "trade blows".

Today what 1st hour did to us is lock the C:\ drive, I am not sure how they did it, if anyone knows a fix it would help, but it seems they are pretty familiar with windows(we are using winowsNT, every station is the same with hardware/software)

If you have an idea please post, whether it be programming or not.

FillYourBrain
11-18-2003, 02:49 PM
-tack on chair
-naked pictures of them with transvestites

Govtcheez
11-18-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Glirk Dient
whats worse is that most of my hour is running around chanting "Down with station 9", which is my station.
Your classmates are morons.

fyb's second answer is good.

Or call the FBI and tell them you've got computer terrorists

-KEN-
11-18-2003, 03:02 PM
Write a program that creates a never-ending loop thread (so if the main program is closed, the thread stays) that beeps random noises from the internal speaker constantly and opens and closes the CD-Rom drive. I did it in one of my programming classes to the first period, and almost got a detention for it :cool:. Although my teacher said he was impressed with the code :p.

Jeremy G
11-18-2003, 03:19 PM
http://www.zug.com/pranks/fooltool/screw.html

put the command line in the autoexec.bat

or
http://www.prank.org/prank.php4?prankID=6107

Scourfish
11-18-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Glirk Dient
Alright, here is my situation.

I am a Junior in high school, taking an A+ certification class. There is a fair amount of people that know their stuff with computers, but no programmers except me, and I am paired with the person that knows the most about hardware and that kinda stuff.

There is only 2 hours that this class is taught, each hour has 2 people at one computer so 4 people at a computer in one day, same people every day.

It seems that the people in 1st hour(I am in second) are messing with our computer on purpose trying to annoy us, whats worse is that most of my hour is running around chanting "Down with station 9", which is my station.

So what I need is a good way to get revenge against them on the computer, I have access to go to their computer and log in before they get there or after.

I don't wan't anything malicious or illegal, just a prank/something anoing to do to them to get revenge. I am looking for good non-programming ways to do something interesting to them, I was going to program a few fun things like flipping their mouse randomly every once in a while or error messages whenever they touch a key or use a mouse button, stuff like that, but I wan't something a little easier at first so we can "trade blows".

Today what 1st hour did to us is lock the C:\ drive, I am not sure how they did it, if anyone knows a fix it would help, but it seems they are pretty familiar with windows(we are using winowsNT, every station is the same with hardware/software)

If you have an idea please post, whether it be programming or not.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Glirk Dient
11-18-2003, 07:14 PM
Nice ones dbgt goten, too bad it says it's a joke and all.

Hammer
11-18-2003, 07:20 PM
I always found pstools (http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/pstools.shtml) useful, particularly psexec and pskill.

Xei
11-19-2003, 03:48 AM
Next time you are given a DOS assignment attempt to type the following at the console on the little pricks machine:

DOSKEY C:=echo Bad disk. Backup and replace.
PROMPT = $E$L

Then watch him panic in horror. I doubt that he will, but it is fun none the less.

Felix
11-19-2003, 09:47 AM
Make a real maze of maps and put all the essential maps in it :p but ofcourse name everything the same, so if they search
"My Documents"
they get like 100 results :p

Leeman_s
11-19-2003, 09:49 AM
is your teacher very knowledgeable about computers? if he is, it might be hard to do things

Glirk Dient
11-19-2003, 05:26 PM
Umm, I consider my teacher a definate beginner, she doesn't know much anything outside of our A+ books.

Alright, heres what I am probally going to do tomorrow...

I got that program that messes up with your screen, except on our machines when you move your mouse to the upper left it doesn't work so they gotta guess their way through task manager, then I made that beeping program and named it svchost and it's a win application so it's completely hidden, hehe...only downside is I gotta let my teacher know how to fix this stuff if I am going to be doing it and i might have to write it down.

Isometric
11-19-2003, 07:50 PM
This wont help you but the one day my friend's brother was being anooying begging to get on the computer(me and my firend were doing Diablo 2 online and on the phone at the same time). Eventurally I got ........ed and sent my firiend a trojan and told him to let his brother on. As soon as that hapened I started having fun :-) I was printing "A quick fox jumps over the fence" thousonds of times on the printer, flipped the screen upside down, opening and closing the cd-roms. Then my personal favorite, mind you this was right after The Matrix came out, I turned his computer screen black and printed the messages from The Matrix(Follow the white rabbit and all). Strangely enough, His brother never asked annoyed us on the computer again.

Ray Koons

PS- No Im not cracker.I will not teach you how to crack. I do not approve of cracking. The only reason I did this was fun, no damage was done and I had my firend's permission.

Silvercord
11-19-2003, 08:41 PM
tell the freaking teacher

or

do what i do, punch them in the nose

Leeman_s
11-19-2003, 08:50 PM
before you hit him in the nose, punch him right below the top of his rib cage. then when he's temporarily slightly bent over, you hit him in the nose, but with your knee. if you want after that, hit him in the jaw to finish the job. if he gets back up, repeat.

DavidP
11-19-2003, 10:27 PM
d00d! i got the coolest thing you can do!!

I have a copy of Windows 1.0 :D

Want it? :D

You can install Windows 1.0 on their computer (it is only like 1 MB large, and it wont kill the current system on those computers at all).

Then you can redirect the computer to boot up to Windows 1.0 when it boots up instead of the normal system.

Glirk Dient
11-20-2003, 06:56 AM
HAHAHAH!!!! Yeah I want that, heck I bet I will get extra credit for teaching some histroy, lol.

Send it to Glirk_Dient@93xrocks.com

-=SoKrA=-
11-20-2003, 11:21 AM
Once we swaped the VGA cables in two computers that were next to each other, do that and see if they can find the cure ;)
You could also change the bootup screen and say they did it. Try ResHacker, the file is ntoskrnl.exe or something similar. Make sure you keep a copy of the orignal so you can be a hero!
I like the Matrix-style stuff Isometric did. A full-screen console app would do it.
Some people almost got sent off class when a messenger ( the "net send" one) alert opened up (yes, even though they had nothing to do with it, I'm starting to regret teaching people ot use it), see if your teacher falls for that.
>>punch them in the nose
well, that'll leave traces.

Waldo2k2
11-20-2003, 04:36 PM
you are locked out of C by way of the registry,
www.winguides.com has the key listed
have fun

novacain
11-21-2003, 03:25 AM
oppps....

Waldo2k2
11-21-2003, 12:40 PM