PDA

View Full Version : Binary Clock

LuckY
11-12-2003, 06:01 PM
I'm just finishing up a nice little binary clock. Give it a looksee and tell me what you think. See how hard it is for you to tell time with this sucker. Double-click to change colors; ESC to close. (those of you who think geek know this is not an original idea; for the rest of you, I take full credit).

Lurker
11-12-2003, 06:10 PM
Heheh - interesting. Planning on including code :D ?

axon
11-12-2003, 09:35 PM
my friend has the think geek binary clock at his dorm....what a waste of money! he should have gotten the coffe molecule, or "I read your email" shirts. :D :D

DavidP
11-13-2003, 01:50 AM
I love binary clocks. They are so cool.

LuckY
11-13-2003, 11:53 AM
If you want you can download a newer version. A couple of changes were made. Custom colors are now saved and the color picker opens expanded with the current color selected. Also the icon of the prog is not the standard ugly one MFC provides.

>> Planning on including code
Sure I will. Once I'm done with it I'll post it. I plan to add a context menu and a couple other little neat features...

confuted
11-13-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by axon
my friend has the think geek binary clock at his dorm....what a waste of money! he should have gotten the coffe molecule, or "I read your email" shirts. :D :D
I just got the caffeine molecule shirt.

axon
11-13-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by confuted
I just got the caffeine molecule shirt.

right on! I got a few shirts from there myself...my favorite one is the one with Tux on the back!