PDA

View Full Version : low point.

ZakkWylde969
11-08-2003, 06:44 PM
I have just reached a low point in my life. I ordered a pizza a couple minutes ago, and the phone person asked if I wasnted my regular and commented that I haden't called in a while. When it gets to the point the pizza company knows you. You hit a low point in life.

Silvercord
11-08-2003, 06:59 PM
pizza is one of the best meals in the entire universe. It contains all of the food groups in one serving. I think you've reached a high point. Just make sure you stay active so the fat and calories and all the other crap that comes with it doesn't give you a heart attack.

EDIT:
i eat cats

Thantos
11-08-2003, 10:17 PM
Actually its very easy for the pizza place to "remember you." There are programs that use the caller ID info sent to automatically bring up your order history, address, name, etc before the person even picks up the phone. (phone line is hooked up through the computer so to speak)

laserlight
11-09-2003, 01:30 AM
It probably has to do with the caller ID as Thantos mentioned.

Still, why is it a low point?
After all, you're being treated as a valued customer :D

ZakkWylde969
11-09-2003, 10:44 AM
Bucks pizza isn't that advanced. I've been in there before and its basically a really small place. There isn't caller I.d, they just know my voice. Its easy yeah, but thats a lot of pizza orders.

Silvercord
11-09-2003, 11:39 AM
well if you honestly feel *that* bad about it eat less friggin pizza. OR, eat pizza from elsewhere. OR, eat more at McDonalds or Wendy's or Subway or your local chinese place or become an alcoholic and stop eating and just barf so much you won't really give two $$$$s about what you eat or how you look or what your wife thinks about the size of your unit.

ZakkWylde969
11-09-2003, 12:20 PM
Dude I'm only 15...

Lurker
11-09-2003, 02:54 PM
Depending on where you live, that doesn't change much.

-KEN-
11-09-2003, 03:32 PM
There used to be a burger king lady who knew that I didn't want ketchup whenever I went there.

Also, the subway ladies all know my order. It doesn't change, even a cow could memorize it.

Silvercord
11-09-2003, 03:40 PM
moo

EDIT:

Dude I'm only 15...

15 year olds are supposed to feel good about eating pizza...this is the one time in your life when you CAN physically manage to eat pizza and feel good about yourself! 15 year olds have such a high metabolism that they rarely even need to poop, it's a proven fact! They need all that fat crap and calories to make the horny chemicals and the rebelion hormones and grow hair and stuff

RobR
11-09-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Silvercord
...........become an alcoholic and stop eating and just barf so much you won't really give two $$$$s about what you eat or how you look or what your wife thinks about the size of your unit.

Voice of experience?

ZakkWylde969
11-09-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Silvercord
They need all that fat crap and calories to make the horny chemicals and the rebelion hormones and grow hair and stuff

I agree.

the Wookie
11-09-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by -KEN-
There used to be a burger king lady who knew that I didn't want ketchup whenever I went there.

Also, the subway ladies all know my order. It doesn't change, even a cow could memorize it.
same here, i usually goto subway once a week or so..the same person works there everytime and they remember. its kinda cool.

ZakkWylde969
11-09-2003, 08:12 PM
I have all my fast food orders memorized. including Blimpie and Subway.

JaWiB
11-09-2003, 08:38 PM
15 year olds are supposed to feel good about eating pizza...this is the one time in your life when you CAN physically manage to eat pizza and feel good about yourself! 15 year olds have such a high metabolism that they rarely even need to poop, it's a proven fact! They need all that fat crap and calories to make the horny chemicals and the rebelion hormones and grow hair and stuff

That doesn't last? :D

Silvercord
11-09-2003, 11:19 PM
Voice of experience?

i don't talk what you're knowing about

novacain
11-10-2003, 01:55 AM
And I thought I had it bad worring about my kids, interest rates on my mortgate rising, lack of job security, world events and getting behind in repairs to my house.

Waldo2k2
11-10-2003, 01:48 PM
i wouldn't worry about it dude, 3 different pizza places around here know what I like to order. But it's just because I like to eat pizza, i throw a lot of parties, and there isn't a huge population around here. I don't consider that a low point in my life, cheer up dude.