PDA

View Full Version : Boo!

twm
10-30-2003, 07:46 AM
Tommorow is Halloween! What do you plan on doing to celebrate? My spouse and I have full intention of dressing up as Ranma-chan and Tatawaki Kuno from the Ranma 1/2 anime series* and going to a party. :)

* It was my idea. I haven't missed a Halloween party in years and I'm a huge anime fan.

Govtcheez
10-30-2003, 08:13 AM
We're having "Trick or Shot" here at school. Every house or apartment is putting out a shot, and we go from house to house, taking them. I'm dressing as a priest, and my girlfriend's going as a nun.

major_small
10-30-2003, 08:20 AM
eh, i'm working until 8 that day... I was going to be my girlfriend and she was going to be me for halloween, but now we don't know what we're doing yet... she's working until 10...

axon
10-30-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Govtcheez
We're having "Trick or Shot" here at school. Every house or apartment is putting out a shot, and we go from house to house, taking them. I'm dressing as a priest, and my girlfriend's going as a nun.

damn Gov...thats exactly what we're doing at my school....hhhmmm...I think we should start a new tradition

Govtcheez
10-30-2003, 11:21 AM
It's definitely not a new tradition here, but I've never done it before.

whistlenm1
10-30-2003, 12:05 PM
After work, it will be stats hmwrk followed by ASP that will lead into chaps 1 & 2 of Visual C++.Net. Enjoy your weekend, I'm not going to have as much fun!

-KEN-
10-30-2003, 02:25 PM
It's definitely not a new tradition here, but I've never done it before.

One shot per house...wouldn't they all be gone by the time you left?

Lurker
10-30-2003, 05:30 PM
I'm gonna sit in my front yard with a shotgun.

DavidP
10-30-2003, 06:00 PM
I am giving out orgasmic candy. MWAHAHAHA. The kids wont know what hit them.

Fountain
10-30-2003, 06:47 PM
I think I will let my dog answer the door...

Fountain
10-30-2003, 06:48 PM
Your girlfriend is going as a nun :confused:

What has that to do with Halloween?

Ghost-yes
Witch-yes
Nun ?

Govtcheez
10-30-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Fountain
Your girlfriend is going as a nun :confused:

What has that to do with Halloween?

Ghost-yes
Witch-yes
Nun ? Well, first, lots of people think nuns are scary. Just think of all the poor souls who had their kunckles rapped with a ruler. Secondly, people seem to think it's funny when a drunk priest and a drunk nun start making out.

UnregdRegd
10-30-2003, 08:01 PM
Well, first, lots of people think nuns are scary. Just think of all the poor souls who had their kunckles rapped with a ruler. Secondly, people seem to think it's funny when a drunk priest and a drunk nun start making out.

I'd like to add nothing's scarier than the thought that a young woman would willingly devote her life to isolation and celibacy. I'm wimpering right now just thinking about that.

I would dress up as Jesus--if I had the beard and long hair--and ask people, "Some people think I died for you so would it kill you to give me some candy?" but maybe that'll be next year when I'm feeling especially blasphemous. This year I'm going for simple and nonoffensive: bag over head with, "Insert candy here," written on it.

Zach L.
10-30-2003, 10:16 PM
Hmm... beard, long hair? Soudns like something from the 60's there. You may get double use out of that costume.

ZakkWylde969
10-31-2003, 06:13 AM
I'm going to my first REAL party. It's going to be awsome.

Sebastiani
10-31-2003, 01:54 PM
The pub down the street holds an annual contest (some of will be competing - not me though). Should be pretty fun though (lots of hot chicks :D ).

twm
10-31-2003, 02:42 PM
>I'm going to my first REAL party.
The kind with booze and X rated content where you get laid sometime before sunrise? :D If you do it right you'll understand why I like Halloween so much. ;)

ZakkWylde969
10-31-2003, 04:05 PM
well yeah actually. Its more like there will be roughly 50 people in an old farm house away from anything that could hold us back, a couple kegs, tons of hard stuff like golden grain and stuff, plenty of women, no supervision. It will be a good time. So yeah. Booze and X rated content where you get laid sometime before sunrise but don't remember anything about the night before when you wake up face down in a pile of puke with 30 other people who passed out. It's going to be that type of party