PDA

View Full Version : Lord Of The Rings Movie

Generator
11-03-2001, 09:43 PM
Are you guys going to see Lord of The Rings when it comes to the theatres? I know im going to, Ill be camping out at the theatre to get a wicked seat. I read the book like 500 times, it's wicked.

oskilian
11-03-2001, 10:20 PM
Well, I think I'll go too!

but I'm not sure when, there are some movies who come here to Colombia after a looooot of time after they're released. (just a few, really), for example, Dungeons & Dragons was released about a month ago (I saw it before that, pirated of course(Don't tell anybody))

Oskilian

Natase
11-04-2001, 01:23 AM
I thought it was going to be a world-wide release... be cool if it was, 'cause that means NZ would be the first to see it... time-zones and all :p

Garfield
11-04-2001, 08:28 AM
When is it coming out? I'm going to go see it too.

Garfield
11-04-2001, 08:28 AM
> Generator, which theatre?
Why, do you guys live close to each other? I don't think I live close to anybody.

Pendragon
11-04-2001, 10:57 AM
Lord of the Rings rocks! I love that book!

If 'The Fellowship Of The Ring' film is as good as the adivertising makes it out to be I don't think I could stand to wait another year for the second part of the story.

gamegod3001
11-04-2001, 05:06 PM
>Why, do you guys live close to each other? I don't think I live close to anybody<

Yea, they do. Damm, I wish I had a life.

Cruxus
11-04-2001, 05:19 PM
I loved The Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Hobbit, both of which I read when I was in eigth grade; I can only hope the movie does the book justice. Anyway, I will definitely be seeing the movie.

Cheeze-It
11-04-2001, 06:39 PM
Of course. It's nice to see Sean Astin (sp?)
working again. If this movie has even 1/10th the
magic that The Goonies had, it'll be great.

The15th
11-04-2001, 10:57 PM
it will be interesting to see how the split it up into three parts. I dont think they can end the three movies where the books do, because they just continue on from the last place the left.

>>hope the movie does the book justice.
if they dont, i will serously go crazy and kill everyone.

Betazep
11-04-2001, 11:34 PM
Oh god I can't wait...

I am so stoked!!!!

Unregistered
11-05-2001, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Generator
Are you guys going to see Lord of The Rings when it comes to the theatres? I know im going to, Ill be camping out at the theatre to get a wicked seat. I read the book like 500 times, it's wicked.

Believe it or not, I have actually already seen the Lord of the Rings movie.

The15th
11-05-2001, 04:04 AM
>>I have actually already seen the Lord of the Rings movie.

what the ...???? how??? when??? where??? why???? oh i wish i was you, i cant wait till this comes out.

im more excited than when i herd space balls was coming back on tv...

Generator
11-05-2001, 03:10 PM
>>Generator, which theatre?

I don't know, maybe Westhills or The new chinook theatre. It has to be big and have good sound maybe a new one. Want to come?

>>> Generator, which theatre?
Why, do you guys live close to each other? I don't think I live close to anybody.

Ya we live in the same city.

Generator
11-05-2001, 07:12 PM
Let's goto the colusiem, that's probably the better one, westhills is crap. Parking would be pretty hard to get when LOTR comes out, but there is alot of room around the colusiem anyways.

Generator
11-06-2001, 01:33 PM
TELUS Tower, on the one beside the petro canada tower. I was checking out the trailers to the movie and it looks pretty sweet:D

Magos
11-06-2001, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Unregistered

Believe it or not, I have actually already seen the Lord of the Rings movie.

Huh? When? Where? Why? How? Or do you mean the "cartoonish" Lord of the rings? :p

Does anyone know when it comes to Sweden? I'll probably have to wait until summer... 2010...

Pendragon
11-06-2001, 01:46 PM
Already seen the movie! I *hate* you!!:D :p ;) Sometime early next year I should think...

-Pen

P.S. DUNE ROCKS!

Generator
11-06-2001, 05:13 PM
Ya I can't wait to see it, Im pretty sure it comes out just before christmas. I watched like half of the old cartoon/reallife lotr and it was such trash I had to turn it off. This looks good though.

Generator
11-06-2001, 07:27 PM
I was starting it off with DavidP and Garfield but I think it disbanded until everyone learns DirectX and Windows Programming :). The Project Board (http://www.cprogramming.com/cboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4305) Im learning directX 7 right now and am dabbling with windows programming. In a month I should have a pretty good understanding and be able to contribute more to the development.

gamegod3001
11-06-2001, 07:58 PM
It's still on.
Known develpers are
Doublanti
michal
me

I want to get davidP since he knows driectx.

Do to the fact lerio 2 is in developmet by someone we can only make a clone.

So far

-directx
*directdraw for graphics
-doublanti can summit sound
-will use groundhogs not worms

Up to 8 players,
1 on 1 or 2 on 2 action with the winner advancing to the next round.

The rounds would be located at diffent areas
-eygpt
-the moon
-under New York City

Beging of the intorduction
Once upon a time...
There were some groundhogs, who came out on groundhogs day but were scared by there shadow. Again they came out but the shadow had not, this happend again and again. Then the food ran low.....

oh yea the release date is groundhogs day.

Magos
11-07-2001, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Pendragon

P.S. DUNE ROCKS!

Yeah!!!