PDA

View Full Version : With super powers would you:

Jeremy G
09-15-2003, 02:15 AM
Be super villenous or super heroic?
Or perhaps - super self interested - doing good or evil for what ever suited you best?

This isn't a question of what super powers youd have, but rather how you think you'd truly use them.

To be completly honest, I'm not sure I could say I'd be super heroic - more like self interested. Like maybe I'd save lives and rid the world of villany- but then I'd demand to be world dictator.

Perhaps for the most part you might be a hero -but just to break the boredon every 6 months for a week just wreak havoc on every one.

So, what would YOU be?

adrianxw
09-15-2003, 04:40 AM
I would use the powers to right all the wrong I see in the world today. That, in the eyes of many, would make me heroic. In the eyes of the wrong/evil doers that I would crush, would make me villainous.

Of course, a world with all wrongs righted would be what I wanted as well, so I would also be being self interested.

So, errrm, yes.

RoD
09-15-2003, 05:04 AM
I'd probably let it get to me and be corrupted.

ZakkWylde969
09-15-2003, 05:04 AM
I'd be self centered.

Thantos
09-15-2003, 07:35 AM
I'd start off self centered, then after a while I'd get bored with that and start kicking ass and chewing bubblegum. Of course since all people don't have the same beliefs as I do, I'd be celebrated by many, and villionized by a lot.

Govtcheez
09-15-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Thantos
start kicking ass and chewing bubblegum. And you'd NEVER run out of gum ;)

If by "super powers" you mean "all powerful", which is what everyone seems to be taking it as, man, I would have a better ping than anyone on BF1942

Fountain
09-15-2003, 02:14 PM
Hmmm let me think. Oh yes I would do whatever the hell I wanted. :)

Silvercord
09-15-2003, 04:30 PM
I would get laid. But even with super powers I would still managed to get denied. Yes I'm that attractive.

joshdick
09-15-2003, 05:57 PM
You have to get laid if you're a super hero. That's why I'd try to save the world. Remember in Office Space when the one guy asked the other guy what he'd do with a million dollars? Yeah well, that's what I'd do with super powers.

unanimous
09-15-2003, 06:22 PM
I'd use my Upskirt..errr...I mean X-ray Vision to look at women and my heat vision to melt their feet to the ground so they couldn't run away.

major_small
09-16-2003, 07:51 PM
^ use your wind powers to blow away their clothes ;-)

if i had superpowers, i would make an island that had everything i needed to live my life and i would only allow people I like on it... which at this point is one person (girlfriend)... the only connection to the outside world would be a broadband connection...

no, i'm not antisocial :p

zahid
09-17-2003, 11:11 PM
To be completely honest,
..............I'd VETO Wherever/Whenever I could/like.
........................... ..............................
then I'd demand to be world dictator.

"Might Is Right", it is as it was hundred years ago, even thousands, millions, definitely will remain intact in unlimited future.

Forgeting it will not work or change the reality. We better change the definition of civilized human society.

Yoshi
09-17-2003, 11:27 PM
A) i'll hide in a cave and blast anyone trying to get me... but I'll bury myself this way so no.

B) i'll fly the clear sky and no-one will get me... except it gets hot up there so no.

C) I'll walk the perfect land and no-one can destroy me... except I can kill someone easily this way so no.

D) I'll be a street bum. Yes, it worked.