PDA

View Full Version : I'm a genius!!!

RoD
08-27-2003, 10:38 PM
Ok did u guys know you can make an egg and cheese bagle in a minute and a half?? For real. Spray a bowl with cooking spray right, get it good so eggs dont stick. So now crack two eggs in that baby and whip em up with a fork.

Then stick em in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then stick a beagle in the toaster. When the microwave beeps stir up the egg and another 30 seconds. Then flip it and another 30. By now the bagle is done, slap some cheese on it, slide the egg pattie on it, and viola.

That $$$$ is $$$$ing great guys omg i am like god or something.

No beagles were hurt in this production - RoD

Thantos
08-27-2003, 10:44 PM
it is better if you cover the eggs but allow a small hole for some steam to ecape. I've been nuking eggs for a while now.

XSquared
08-27-2003, 10:52 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to fit a bagel in the toaster than a beagle?

RoD
08-27-2003, 10:53 PM
hmmm i hadnt thought of using saran wrap....

TechWins
08-28-2003, 12:25 AM
OR OR OR

I could go to Einstein Bagels and get a free sandwhich like so that probably tastes far better for free.:D It's called a homestyle sandwhich (bagel, cheese, egg, sausage (aka wholesome goodness according to me) ), and since my friend(s) work there I can get it for free. Hurray for me or at least a yay for me.

stumon
08-28-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by XSquared
Wouldn't it be easier to fit a bagel in the toaster than a beagle? ROFLMFAO!!!

stumon
08-28-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by TechWins
OR OR OR

I could go to Einstein Bagels and get a free sandwhich like so that probably tastes far better for free.:D It's called a homestyle sandwhich (bagel, cheese, egg, sausage (aka wholesome goodness according to me) ), and since my friend(s) work there I can get it for free. Hurray for me or at least a yay for me. Acutally, with the homestyle, you have the option for sausage or bacon. I get that a lot with bacon!

Fountain
08-28-2003, 02:12 AM
I like bacon-a lot.

Just soo tasty.

darksaidin
08-28-2003, 07:14 AM
Have you tried to put the chesse and the egg on the bagle and stick that in the toaster? It could improve compile speed by a few seconds.

Govtcheez
08-28-2003, 07:34 AM
Or you could swing through McDonalds, give them a dollar, and get a vastly superior breakfast burrito.

RoD
08-28-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Govtcheez
Or you could swing through McDonalds, give them a dollar, and get a vastly superior breakfast burrito.

U have to figure in gas money.

Govtcheez
08-28-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by RoD
U have to figure in gas money. Nah, there're several on the way to work. It's probably 5 cents worth of gas to get off the highway and go there.

RoD
08-28-2003, 08:57 AM
o your lucky than. I have one NEXT to my work but its after breakfast when i go in, and plus im always running late : (

Thantos
08-28-2003, 09:17 AM
Vastly superior to what? To eatting raw sewage? McDonalds is EVIL

Govtcheez
08-28-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Thantos
Vastly superior to what? To eatting raw sewage? McDonalds is EVIL Normally I'd agree, but they've got good breakfasteseses.

edit: and probably vastly superior to anything RoD cooks.

Thantos
08-28-2003, 09:33 AM
probably vastly superior to anything RoD cooks
Yea that superglue taste would ruin the food

RoD
08-28-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Thantos
Yea that superglue taste would ruin the food

LOL. I'm actually a really good cook, i've taken 3 years of culinary.

Iamien
08-28-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Govtcheez
Normally I'd agree, but they've got good breakfasteseses.

edit: and probably vastly superior to anything RoD cooks.

I work for one. Breakfast Rocks
Eggs are real nice eggs. But nothing beats the Bagel BLT

One time, we had closed the grills and switched them too lunch, and we needed oen more egg.
My Genious friend puts them in microwave but puts them in too long.
Exploded all over damn microwave :P

JaWiB
08-28-2003, 10:51 PM
I like scrambled eggs with about a 1/1 ratio of egg to cheese :D And real scrambled eggs, not some crap made in a microwave...

MethodMan
08-28-2003, 11:33 PM
ROD, Ive been making the bagel - egg sandwich for years now :D

But I would never purchase breakfast from Mcdonalds.

nvoigt
08-29-2003, 03:33 AM
And now imagine Germany, where most people have a vague idea of english spelling but a McDonalds at every corner... I always to to stay calm when someone orders Snoopy's cousin with chocolate. At one point, I even wished the McDonalds people had some balls and direct "Beagle" eaters to the chinese fast food chain right next door. Maybe they have sweet-sour beagle *g*

kermit
08-30-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by RoD
U have to figure in gas money.

Well, I live within throwing distance of a 24 hour McDonalds, so no driving there. However, I may not be burning gas, but what about the calories I burn from walking?

confuted
08-30-2003, 02:29 PM
what, did you want them back or something?

JaWiB
08-30-2003, 02:52 PM
what, did you want them back or something?

If he was walking to McDonald's, then apparently he does...