PDA

View Full Version : life hands a lemon, make lemonade?

DarkViper
08-09-2003, 11:48 AM
wow was i ever at a natural low a while back, anyone remember the "i woner if" thread i did stating about ym view on computers and the internet becomming boring?
yeah i doubt it too ^^;

anyways i dont think that anymore, it was just me seeing the fact that i wasn't ever getting recognized for anything.

however now seems to be good.

back to the reason of this post.

i would like to know who has the STUPIDEST cliche they can come up with, the winner doesn't get anything, but it sure would be funny to see the stupidest cliche ever thought up XD

while i was on my low i heard a couple.
"Life hands ya a lemon, make lemonade" this was told to me about i dunno, 200-300 times in my life!

"With great talent comes great responsibility"...i shouldn't even have to mention where that was thought up, cuz this was told to me by my father who was watching spider-man at the time -_-'

anyways, who here has the STUPIDEST cliche?

Clyde
08-09-2003, 11:53 AM
"With great talent comes great responsibility"...

Thats power, not talent, and i think its a rather good statement.

DarkViper
08-09-2003, 11:59 AM
i know its power Clyde, i do know its power, god knows my little brother made me watch that movie thousands of time :rolleyes:

anyways yeah im not saying its a bad statement, and he put "talent" in there because thats what i was on a low from...jus him trying to be "funny"...it didn't work

Perspective
08-09-2003, 12:27 PM
this one isnt stupid but im gonna post it anyway.....

"A wise man once said, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza"

Xterria
08-09-2003, 10:29 PM
life is like a boner--when it gets hard $$$$ it

unanimous
08-09-2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by DarkViper
"Life hands ya a lemon, make lemonade"

What kind of lemonade can you make with one lemon?

DarkViper
08-10-2003, 01:36 AM
and no sugar :-p makes some SOUR $$$$ing lemonade :-p

Brian
08-10-2003, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Xterria
life is like a boner--when it gets hard $$$$ it

but a boner is already hard...?

DarkViper
08-10-2003, 11:16 AM
actually that is true XD

Perspective
08-10-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by unanimous
What kind of lemonade can you make with one lemon?

i was at a car show yesterday. They were selling lemonade for $3.00. One lemon and a glass full of ice :rolleyes:

gcn_zelda
08-10-2003, 12:22 PM
indeed