PDA

View Full Version : I know you've been thinking about this...

Aran
10-31-2001, 09:43 PM
:D

i wonder what you guys are gonna say

dbaryl
11-01-2001, 12:06 AM
Anything as long as it's !(Windoze) :)

...one more thing, are we going to get a "Flying OSkilian" screensaver to replace the Flying Windows one? - I think that would be a fun one to look at!

doubleanti
11-01-2001, 12:30 AM
lol... right on... my flying doubleanti would have to be my pending demonstration...

*Michelle*
11-01-2001, 01:42 AM
Doubleanti, I want ask you something, but if you think it is too personal, it's ok...Well, here it is, do you have a girlfriend?

EvenFlow
11-01-2001, 01:46 AM
nice try but doubleanti isn't that slow :P

BTW I don't have a girlfriend (my heart is still broken after pendragon rejected me :D)

*Michelle*
11-01-2001, 01:49 AM
GEEEZZZZ, do me a favor and keep your mouth shut, won't you...

BTW, who's pendragon?

EvenFlow
11-01-2001, 01:51 AM
Look for her profile (do a search)

*Michelle*
11-01-2001, 01:57 AM
You like her?

Series X4 1.0
11-01-2001, 05:42 AM
Not as much as CollegeGirl likes me.

oskilian
11-01-2001, 09:11 AM
I´ll try to make it!, and of course, there will be a flying oskilian screensaver

OSkilian

doubleanti
11-01-2001, 09:17 AM
>Doubleanti, I want ask you something, but if you think it is too personal, it's ok...Well, here it is, do you have a girlfriend?

by nice try, evenflow is referring to my gender anonymity stance... that, and i'm single... [that'll do the trick...]

>nice try but doubleanti isn't that slow :P

i think you and bubba are the only one's who back me up... right on then...

>I´ll try to make it!, and of course, there will be a flying oskilian screensaver

we should all make screen savers... but then again, we'd have to learn how to... [which means learning windows right?] that' be fun and i actually would go through the trouble of doing it if it meant having a screen saver... quick! someone teach me how NOW!!!

[now this post wasn't too gender revealing... was it? or wasn't it? huh?!?!]

YANK!___MER!!!

-doubleanty... [no, it's doubleanti... just kidding...]

Pendragon
11-01-2001, 01:27 PM
I'm Pendragon!!

...(surprisingly enough!):D ;) :p

-Pen

Pendragon
11-01-2001, 02:19 PM
someone is still dreaming...

Aww... poor Series X4 1.0!

-Pen

Series X4 1.0
11-01-2001, 02:29 PM
he...

Damn, always when I'm stupid someone just has to say something "cute". :)

Now I'm happy, and I don't like happy. :eek:

Pendragon
11-01-2001, 03:21 PM
Aww! Bless! ;) :p

Pendragon
11-01-2001, 03:45 PM
Erm, *Michelle*, what on Earth is that little floating creature that is your avatar?

Aran
11-01-2001, 04:00 PM
i believe it's a bunny of sorts... who knows, though?

Pendragon
11-01-2001, 04:03 PM
It looks like it belongs in one of those wierd japanese animé cartoons. If it is from one of those it could be anything.

*Michelle*
11-01-2001, 05:02 PM
Waaaa.... now YOU are making fun of my bunny tooo... *sobs* (that's from the bunny not me :D ) It is the twin of another bunny I used to have earlier... This one is the weird one. Well, the good one was scared away by Ken, and umm, and she says she was mad at him too for making fun of her, so her twin took her place..

For more information refer to the "Arghh, grabs jugular" post.

*Michelle*
11-01-2001, 05:04 PM
BTW, it is from Japan... Called Kaomoji, it is a language of emoticons:

e.x.
(o^.^o) happy
(o>.<o) in pain
(fo' . 'o)?! confused

ya, and ppl made them into animations..

Pendragon
11-01-2001, 05:04 PM
...uh-huh. Of course! I should have thought of that. :D ;) :p :)

Poor little bun-bun...:)

Pendragon
11-01-2001, 05:05 PM
I've never heard of it...or seen those emoticons before. They look kinda cute though.:)

*Michelle*
11-01-2001, 05:19 PM
Here's another one...
Caught her hiding behind a rock..
you see, she is still mad and hurt...:p

Series X4 1.0
11-02-2001, 07:39 AM
*Michelle*
Caught her hiding behind a rock..
you see, she is still mad and hurt...

Just like all the 'insects' here at cprogramming.com. I stand on the rock in the fresh air, and they stand on the ground below. I can see all of them very clear, but they can only see me.

mithrandir
11-02-2001, 07:47 AM
>>Just like all the 'insects' here at cprogramming.com. I stand on the rock in the fresh air, and they stand on the ground below. I can see all of them very clear, but they can only see me.<<

Such insolence! Curious you seem to consider higher than the rest when facing foes far greater than could ever hope to be envisaged by such feeble mind. Pray you may realise that you are no more than a fool.

oskilian
11-02-2001, 09:29 AM
this thread has abruptly changed its subject

Oskilian

*Michelle*
11-03-2001, 09:43 PM
Yup

And Series, if we are all standing on the ground, we will see each other too, geez, not like there are any boards between us, at least you didn't say so... SO, we will all see everyone, that doesn't make you superior, that only means you may fall of the rock anytime and break your neck...

Yoshi
11-04-2001, 12:30 AM
Hey, you spelled "Head" wrong.

Sorry, I just cannot control myself to be a word picker.

*Michelle*
11-04-2001, 12:31 AM
Who spelled head wrong?

dbaryl
11-04-2001, 01:23 AM
ughhh... Y can't we all just get along? - Series X thinks himself superior, so let it be... No one can prove themselves superior to me unless I think they are, while they can try....

Actions speak better then words, and a superior person would probably be the one to drop the subject...

I should just shut up, i'm no peacemaker myself... but I try

*Michelle*
11-04-2001, 01:30 AM
It doesn't matter, Series will say something mean back even if you are nice...that's how he started out annoying, you know...

doubleanti
11-04-2001, 01:45 AM
[peace] (http://www.cprogramming.com/cboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4388)

Series X4 1.0
11-04-2001, 11:34 AM
Michelle
And Series, if we are all standing on the ground, we will see each other too

You really do have problems to visualize this.

If you're standing in a crowd, how many people will you see? But if you're standing above them all instead...!

that only means you may fall of the rock anytime and break your neck...

Is that what you want? The 'problem' is that if I fall from the rock, it will hurt some special people below. I'll keep my position thank you.

It doesn't matter, Series will say something mean back even if you are nice...that's how he started out annoying, you know...

That is so true damn it. Why do I have to be so evil all the time? :( :confused:

dbaryl
11-04-2001, 03:54 PM
::scratches his head::

it's probably something in the milk you drink :) OK, that was only a guess.

*Michelle*
11-04-2001, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Series X4 1.0

You really do have problems to visualize this.

If you're standing in a crowd, how many people will you see? But if you're standing above them all instead...!

Not if we get together and form a giant circle, then we can see each other AND you...

QUOTE]Originally posted by Series X4 1.0

Is that what you want? The 'problem' is that if I fall from the rock, it will hurt some special people below. I'll keep my position thank you.

:confused: [/QUOTE]

It is what I want if you intend to be horrid for the rest of your life...

dbaryl
11-04-2001, 05:11 PM
interesting idea... let's all get together by my house, stand in a circle, and SeriesX can stand on the roof... this way we can see if it really works :) :D

[just no jumping off, please, I almost broke my ancle once doing that!]

Aran
11-04-2001, 06:27 PM
well, i know that i never spell hed wrong... i don't think i've spelled haed wrong once! (sorry, ic ouldn't resist)

The facts have been established, Series: no one cares if you are superior or not, so quit the crap and learn to live with your direct superiors.

Series X4 1.0
11-08-2001, 03:49 AM
*Michelle*

Not if we get together and form a giant circle, then we can see each other AND you...

You people don't have the discipline to form a giant circle. It would require people to cooperate. People don'ät cooperate in this world, they fight.

dbaryl

[just no jumping off, please, I almost broke my ancle once doing that!]

You forgot the rope around your neck.

dbaryl
11-08-2001, 10:21 AM
X4 1.0 You forgot the rope around your neck. [/B]

I would never do such a thing, life is too precious. When I was a kid (I was 5 or 6) I had a neighbor commit suicide by hanging himself, and that was scary... :(

Pendragon
11-08-2001, 01:59 PM
I'm really sorry if I annoy anyone with this... but I find reading the ongoing feud on this thread rather hilarious...gives me a lift after a hard day at college.:)
...there's no point arguing with Series X4 1.0 as

A. It won't end as he will argue his case to the end...

B. I can't speak as him but I suspect he would find it rather funny watching all the rest of us get worked up with him...

-Penny

Pendragon
11-08-2001, 02:01 PM
that's how he started out annoying, you know...

Don't you think this is perhaps the point?

Series X4 1.0
11-08-2001, 02:17 PM
Pen

gives me a lift after a hard day at college.

I'm glad I can bring something positive to this world... :)

A. It won't end as he will argue his case to the end...

Don't make such assumption. I'm bipolar! WOOHOOOO!!! I can change my mind anytime.

Pendragon
11-08-2001, 02:21 PM
I can change my mind anytime.

I guess I'll have to keep on my toes then won't I?

Or, I'll just watch and put in my four-penneth every now and then...

dbaryl
11-08-2001, 04:13 PM
as long as i get a good laugh out of it, I don't mind it