PDA

View Full Version : found source! i be tha thrilla killa'!!!

doubleanti
10-29-2001, 06:50 PM
coincidentally i bought some 3.5 discs [that came with a cool case, so i did overspend for two discs, but they were cool and transparent and peace-colored... i like shiny things...] and...

--------------
I COINCIDENTALLY BACKED UP MY SOURCE!!!
--------------

::sings: "one more time we're gonna celebrate, oh yeah, alright... don't stop the dancing"...::

well i don't have most recent code, but f5 was just options that i never figured out anyway... however i don't have my most recent journal... so that's just about the only problem...

::proceeds to make backups::

the moral of the story: make backups, make them often... hds die if you leave them unplugged for too long!!! :)

[this doesn't not mean my dilemma is completely resolved... just that i can write again...]

::proceeds to reinstall many things... including peace and harmony between the zeroes and ones...::

EvenFlow
10-30-2001, 12:59 AM
>>::sings: "one more time we're gonna celebrate, oh yeah, alright... don't stop the dancing"...:: <<

::sings: "You can't stop-ah, backing up-ah"::

lol

doubleanti
10-30-2001, 07:25 PM
what's that from? myne's from daft punk... of course... :)

Aran
10-30-2001, 10:02 PM
you so crazy!

doubleanti
10-30-2001, 10:37 PM
i don't have all the entries which sucks, that, and i have an older version of my program's code... that... and did i mention i don't have the correct log file? that and i can't find my editor!!! ARGH!

EvenFlow
10-30-2001, 10:57 PM
>>what's that from? myne's from daft punk... of course...

It's from the same song, although I've done a weird al twist on it. You know when "One more time" starts to slow down and and when the singer does those long "ah's" at the end of each line?

>>you so crazy!

doubleanti or me? (or both!)

doubleanti
10-31-2001, 09:15 AM
oh i get it... hehe... lol...