PDA

View Full Version : Hair colour



Zewu
07-07-2003, 06:36 AM
Haven't had this poll before, what's your hair colour?

If your hair is grey, then choose the colour you had before it went grey. If your hair is dyed, then choose your natural hair colour.

Govtcheez
07-07-2003, 06:50 AM
No love for bald guys?

Fordy
07-07-2003, 06:53 AM
My Grandma has a purple rinse.....how the hell is she expected to vote?

Brian
07-07-2003, 07:15 AM
My hair is light blonde at the moment. I dropped a fiver down one of the chemical toilets at Glastonbury.

Fordy
07-07-2003, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Brian
My hair is light blonde at the moment. I dropped a fiver down one of the chemical toilets at Glastonbury.

Blegh....if that was true, I'd hate to think what colour it would be!

Xterria
07-07-2003, 11:25 AM
STOP IT! i cant take the word colour!
its color!!! stupid english influence

Fordy
07-07-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Xterria
STOP IT! i cant take the word colour!
its color!!! stupid english influence

Thatís rich coming from you! You can barely string a sentence together at the best of times!

Zach L.
07-07-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Fordy
My Grandma has a purple rinse.....how the hell is she expected to vote?

Purple?

ammar
07-07-2003, 04:37 PM
My hair color is stange...

When I was a kid it was light brown, after a while it started to become darker and darker, now it's almost dark brown!

I don't know why?!

sean
07-07-2003, 04:45 PM
You know, I was born with like, no hair, and now I've grown some!

codingmaster
07-07-2003, 05:01 PM
dark brown (almost black)

Liger86
07-07-2003, 06:02 PM
Since this is about hair...

I got kind'o curly hair, how can I make it more straight?

I'm a guy with short hair, just to let you know!

frenchfry164
07-08-2003, 01:09 AM
Dark brown right now, but when I move out I'm going to get it black, with dark red streaks in it.

Xterria
07-08-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Fordy
Thatís rich coming from you! You can barely string a sentence together at the best of times!

wheredya hear that one big guy
and i can to put a sentence together

squid
07-08-2003, 01:55 PM
How about bald in fist-sized patched ??