PDA

View Full Version : Boy scouts?

zornthrohacker
06-29-2003, 02:08 PM
Are you in boy scouts.. or are you a girl. I tried to post a pole on sex but I messed up and I can't delete the thread.

:( I want to know why there aren't very manny girls on the cboard.. Any thoughts.

DDPhoenix
06-29-2003, 02:55 PM
Probably because most girls aren't smart/dumb enough (your choice) like me to get involved with technology.

napkin111
06-29-2003, 07:38 PM
I'm an Eagle Scout but I haven't gone to scouts since. Used to be totally involved in it. During high school all my time was devoted to computers. Now that I've graduated it seems all I do is work, do stuff with friends, and worship my computers. Hmmm, a girl in my life would be good I suppose but geeks don't get all the girls :\ Not a problem though cause I figure I'll meet a computer geek girl at Full Sail when I attend :D Anyways...I am male...and for all you ladies, I'm single ;P

//napKIN

DavidP
06-29-2003, 09:19 PM
youre going to Full Sail? awesome...one of my best friends went there, he's now signed on with a game company and doing well. It's expensive though...I wish you the best of luck.

kristy
06-30-2003, 06:35 AM
Another female here. :)

codingmaster
06-30-2003, 06:45 AM
hey!

8,000 users and 2 of them are girls :D

I don't like the scouts, they suck and are boring (here in Germany)
I don't know, how it's is in other countries, but here the worst thing you can do is to go to the scouts :mad:

zornthrohacker
06-30-2003, 07:06 AM
I think it's like that anywhere. I'm in for the scolership. Besides Eagle Scout looks good on your resime, which I practicly have.. I just need that stupid Eagle prodject.

Of cource girls love a man in uniform.:confused: Ya right :( I barely got a date to my farewell dance, and she's going to a diferent high school next year. :cool: Maby this year I'll find one, or maby the cboard (hint hint) you never know.

gcn_zelda
06-30-2003, 10:08 AM
I just need to get Boards of review for a couple merit badges and my eagle project and I've got eagle

Fountain
06-30-2003, 03:02 PM
Are you all mad?

Boys are Cubs then scouts.....SO how can girls be....jes

Girls are Brownies then Girl Guides......So your poll is flawed.

zornthrohacker
06-30-2003, 03:12 PM
I know absolutely no girl scouts.. My sister was a browney but when she was like 7 she droped out leaving two others who later droped out. I'm not saying there aren't any girl scouts but on the cboard (ages 10+ would be my guess) there won't be any.