PDA

View Full Version : solar system GIF animation needed

beely
06-11-2003, 06:37 AM
well, i got some problem here. i can't find those planet in our galaxy. i wish to have some GIF animation of all planet that is spinning. i know it's hard to find it out, but at least there would be a bit of chance to get some GIF for my assignment from your reply. hopefully you may share the link to me. thanks for the help. :P

beely
06-11-2003, 07:11 AM
yup .. i have tried already, i can't find some planet spin GIF animation. all the result is about the movie and then the files converted in gif files. hmm.. i just wish to have the planet that could spin with GIF animation. i know it's quite hard to find those resources. so anyone got the links? i still find the resources right now.

salem, thanks for replying anyway :P

adrianxw
06-11-2003, 07:45 AM
Searching google images for animated planet (http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22animated+planet%22&btnG=Google+Search) , that what you want? The 10th one from www.campishome.de looked like a good planet spinning.

beely
06-11-2003, 09:36 AM
hey adrianxw, i got one gif image already (the earth one .. ), and i should have to find another planet again. anyway, i appreciate it, and thanks for your help. hopefully i could search another animated planet too.

thanks again ..