PDA

View Full Version : halo cheat?

JaWiB
06-10-2003, 08:41 PM
Ok i just read that you can unlock new guns in Halo:

To unlock two new guns, first beat the game on the easiest setting (Easy), and then on the hardest setting (Legendary) in under 3 hours.

anyone else hear this? ever done it? I dont think its even possible, considering some of the maps take like an hour in themselves

hk_mp5kpdw
06-11-2003, 05:51 AM
Haven't done it myself, I've only gone through 3 or 4 various missions on Legendary setting. I personally don't think I would ever be able to go through them all in under 3 hours, but can go to Bungie's website (http://halo.bungie.net/site/halo/features/guides.html) for a guide on how to complete all the missions on Legendary setting. As far as secrets/cheats go I have been able to get to interesting places and been able to bypass large portions of certain missions by experimentation.

major_small
06-11-2003, 07:30 PM
i can't see that being true... i've beaten every level except for the maw on legendary... i can't wait for Halo 2...but yeah... i've found some great camping spots in multiplayer and found out how much of each level you can brute force (run and shoot) your way through, and which parts you can completely skip... then i always play it on the easiest level just to take grunts out with a single pistol shot and feel all cool and stuff... yeah...

iain
06-13-2003, 03:40 AM
i have heard of that before, but dont know if it works.