PDA

View Full Version : ATV Riders

RoD
05-22-2003, 04:28 AM
Some of you may or may not know about the battle going on between the EPA and everyone else over sand dunes and land recreation. If you ride, or feel us riders have a right to this land also (i hate how they call it their land wtf) then please take a brief moment to view/sign this.

Thank you.

http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/petition.cgi?id=5449

Rez
05-22-2003, 07:21 AM
Rod, you're a dumbass. :rolleyes: I'm gonna spank you when you get back on FD.

RoD
05-22-2003, 11:52 AM
I really think you'd enjoy that :D

Rez
05-22-2003, 10:43 PM
Yes I sure will. Coz I can't spank you here -- your ass is already 3833 times larger. :D

Silvercord
05-24-2003, 12:39 PM
im lucky, i don't have to worry about land control and who owns it and stuff...my father takes me and my atv out to some very remote moutain dirt roads and they go on for literally forever and no one cares. i might be going tomorrow.

Cheeze-It
05-24-2003, 05:40 PM
I'm going to have to side with the EPA. You people make the
world an ugly place.

That petition doesn't even make any sense. First, the land isn't
being wasted. Saying that the prohibiting of ATV-riding is wasteful
of land, is saying that land exists for no other reason than redneck-
recreation. There are so many problems with that, I wouldn't even
know where to start.

Even if ATV riders are tax payers, that doesn't give them the right
to damage the environment. There are a lot of other tax payers
out there that would like the land to remain protected. ATV
riders do harm the environment, and that isn't a freedom that
they should be allowed to have.

The Government is stopping you from riding ATVs in certain areas,
not enjoying the land. There are plenty of other ways to enjoy
it. Buy a frisbee; frisbees are fun. Ooh, or a Kite. Yeah, a kite. Fly
a kite, they're rad. There needs to be at least some virgin land on
this planet.

>I am trying to influence the federal govenment?

I don't know! Are you??!! :mad:

Eibro
05-24-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by RoD
Some of you may or may not know about the battle going on between the EPA and everyone else over sand dunes and land recreation. If you ride, or feel us riders have a right to this land also (i hate how they call it their land wtf) then please take a brief moment to view/sign this.

Thank you.

http://www.petitionpetition.com/cgi/petition.cgi?id=5449 Go hug a tree, hippy.

windoze victim
05-24-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Eibro
Go hug a tree, hippy.

I thought tree huggers were for banning technology.:confused: :confused:

::EDIT::
I signed it, by the way, because I enjoy mountain biking, hiking, and camping, and have encountered various blocks to doing it, simply because some paper-pusher at a desk decided that it would be better to not have people use land.

itld
05-24-2003, 09:26 PM
howdy,
That is the typical east of the Mississippi river attitude. it comes about because there are a billion people living right on top of each other. they have this need to tell us where, when and how to enjoy the outdoors, but it seems most of these folks have never been out of the city.
i'm glad most of these people live on the coasts and leave those of us that enjoy the open areas of this country alone.

M.R.

RoD
05-24-2003, 09:41 PM
well we have over 65,000 acres of state land here. The wardens ride their atvs there, hunters baja trucks year round and their atvs, but WE cant ride there??? $$$$ that, damn epa $$$$$$$s.

itld
05-24-2003, 10:44 PM
howdy,
this is one of the signatures on the petition

Full Name: Shut
City: Your Face
State/Region: You stupid

i'll bet the fed's will really take this seriously.

M.R.

RoD
05-25-2003, 05:32 AM
so why do people have to be idiots.....

windoze victim
05-25-2003, 06:16 PM
There will always be idiodit paper-pushers and fakies that get their kicks out of making more laws and making people's lives hard. I try to not descend to their level.

Whoops. Forgot to add that I live east of the mississippi river. In freaking New York State. I HATE IT HERE! The government seems to think that we the people can't be trusted to make good decisions, and therefore must pass all kinds of laws to "safeguard us." But that is a different story, for a different time. *COUGH"ihatehillaryclinton*COUGH*

No! Wait, for that she is going to have me hounded!:eek: