PDA

View Full Version : What signs are there of that a girl is in love with you?

A_guy
05-19-2003, 10:21 AM
There's this girl who I think might, might be in love with me.

1. She talks to me more than to other guys.
2. She looks into my eyes very often when we pass each other, and they stay looking for quite a long time. No one else does that to me.

Do you think that these are signs of that she's in love with me?

What general signs are there of that a girl is in love with guy?

Brian
05-19-2003, 10:26 AM
SHE DEFINATELY LOVES YOU!
ask her for sex RIGHT NOW!!!!

Brighteyes
05-19-2003, 10:29 AM
She's probably attracted to you, but I wouldn't call it love. :rolleyes: Have you tried asking her for a date? If she says yes then that's typically a good sign. :p

XSquared
05-19-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Brian
ask her for sex RIGHT NOW!!!!
I couldn't agree more.

the Wookie
05-19-2003, 11:13 AM
When this happens you'll know she's in love (http://www.rffr.com/vicky/2003/May/funny/12thisisbullslip.asp)

Liger86
05-19-2003, 11:41 AM
I don't think its love...

It might be something bad. Like the reason she stares at you for sooooo long might be because you got something on your face. And the reason why she talks to you is probable 'cause she likes to make fun of you!

alpha
05-19-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Brian
ask her for sex RIGHT NOW!!!! you're always good at these things.

Ask her out. See what happens.

Perspective
05-19-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by the Wookie
When this happens you'll know she's in love (http://www.rffr.com/vicky/2003/May/funny/12thisisbullslip.asp)

lol.

thats is a sure sign of love...

btw: go with Brian's suggestion.

Unregd
05-19-2003, 12:23 PM
<humorous-sarcasm>
You asked this question for one of two reasons, neither of which is very good:

1. You are gloating that someone is attracted to you while knowing that many here are not that fortunate.

2. You are seriously confused on matters of love. If it's this one, don't worry. Most guys, including me, are.

Now for the serious answer: She doesn't like you. She is one of those people who always stare, and she talks to you more than any other guy because you're the only guy who doesn't seem to care about her staring problem. Good for you!
</humorous-sarcasm>

-KEN-
05-19-2003, 01:35 PM
Buy the ring now. It's your only option.

SAMSAM
05-19-2003, 02:11 PM
She probably has a mini crush on you.

keep it that way.
dont ask her out, because if you go on a date, u will
probably screw it up.

it doesnt have to be physical every time.

just keep her as a teenage ego booster.and keep sports
ilustrated swim suit issue by your bed side.! :D

Xei
05-19-2003, 03:02 PM
Every relationship with a female that I have ever had has been unsuccessful. Perhaps it is because I am shy, perhaps it is because I sit at my computer all day, perhaps it is because I don't make very good conversation with others, perhaps it is because I do not like to hold their hands all day long... who knows ;). In any case, ask her out, what bad could possibly come of it? (Unless if she is like the girl who went out with my step brother. When he broke up with her she broke into his house while he was sleeping, posted pictures of themselves together all over his room, and left a note saying she would never leave him... in that case arm yourself to stay safe from the psycho-bi*ch).

Magos
05-19-2003, 03:07 PM
I usually don't say this, but... ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

ygfperson
05-19-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by A_guy
There's this girl who I think might, might be in love with me.

1. She talks to me more than to other guys.
2. She looks into my eyes very often when we pass each other, and they stay looking for quite a long time. No one else does that to me.

Do you think that these are signs of that she's in love with me?

What general signs are there of that a girl is in love with guy?
Disclaimer: don't take any advice from me

#1 means she likes you (maybe as just a friend). #2 depends on the girl

Just ask her out.

Govtcheez
05-19-2003, 04:01 PM
Corner her someplace private, like a broom closet or the bathroom. Remember, no means yes.

Xei
05-19-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Govtcheez
Corner her someplace private, like a broom closet or the bathroom. Remember, no means yes.

See, Govtcheez has answers to all of our problems :)

-KEN-
05-19-2003, 05:17 PM

And in the off-chance of a muffled scream...well that's a yes, too.

the Wookie
05-19-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Magos
I usually don't say this, but... ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

:D

it's only rape if they both dont want it :eek:
just kidding

major_small
05-19-2003, 07:18 PM
:D

it's only rape if they both dont want it :eek:
just kidding
"blink if you want it"

anyway... a sure sign of wether or not a girl may be interested is any type of lag... if they tend to hang around you more than anybody else or they kinda drag away (the eye thing, she touches your shoulder, she'll drag her hand off it) then you definately have an open invitation to try to get things moving... but don't wait too long and don't move too fast... always remember that she made the first moves...

JaWiB
05-19-2003, 08:57 PM
"Affection pooh"

-Polonius in Hamlet

alpha
05-19-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Xei
Perhaps it is because I am shy, perhaps it is because I sit at my computer all day, perhaps it is because I don't make very good conversation with others, perhaps it is because I do not like to hold their hands all day long... who knows ;). In any case, ask her out, what bad could possibly come of it? (Unless if she is like the girl who went out with my step brother. When he broke up with her she broke into his house while he was sleeping, posted pictures of themselves together all over his room, and left a note saying she would never leave him... in that case arm yourself to stay safe from the psycho-bi*ch). damn, some people just need to let go..

haha... I don't get why people have to hold hands all day. Especially those that are like, I haven't seen by bf/gf in half an hour. geeze, it's not the end of the world if you weren't holding hands for a few hours of the day in which you don't have a class together.

SourceCode
05-19-2003, 09:50 PM
LOL broom closet.

Xei
05-19-2003, 11:17 PM
>>haha... I don't get why people have to hold hands all day.

Me neither, it's frusterating holding someones hand, plus it doesn't make any sense to me.

nvoigt
05-19-2003, 11:39 PM
I don't think it depends on her... it's your decision:

Do you like her enough to go out with her ?

Yes: Ask her out
No: Continue to be her friend

RoD
05-20-2003, 04:48 AM

LMAO

GoodStuff
05-20-2003, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Xei
>>haha... I don't get why people have to hold hands all day.
Me neither, it's frusterating holding someones hand, plus it doesn't make any sense to me.

It's how they show they care. There are four (maybe five, can't remember) ways to express love:

1. Physical contact (Holding hands, being close, etc.)
2. Gifts (Flowers, candy, etc.)
3. Deeds of Service (Doing something nice for her, etc.)
4. Quality time (Taking long walks, etc.)

Find out the ways that your partner likes. Then use those ways to keep her happy.

Make more sense now? Personally I like contact. I love holding hands... and other parts :p No, seriously I could hold hands and be close all day.

Now I just gotta find my match...

Gus

whistlenm1
05-20-2003, 06:54 AM
the good old days! I'm glad that I am married and past all this crap. Anyway I agree with nvoigt

alpha
05-20-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by GoodStuff
It's how they show they care. There are four (maybe five, can't remember) ways to express love:

1. Physical contact (Holding hands, being close, etc.)
2. Gifts (Flowers, candy, etc.)
3. Deeds of Service (Doing something nice for her, etc.)
4. Quality time (Taking long walks, etc.)

Find out the ways that your partner likes. Then use those ways to keep her happy.

Make more sense now? Personally I like contact. I love holding hands... and other parts :p No, seriously I could hold hands and be close all day.

Now I just gotta find my match...

Gus It makes sense to show affection for each other by holding hands. But when you hear all the high school people complain because they haven't seen their bf/gf in the last 20 min, it gets annoying when you hear this about 5 times in one 5 min passing period.

Terrance1
05-20-2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Xei
Every relationship with a female that I have ever had has been unsuccessful. Perhaps it is because I am shy, perhaps it is because I sit at my computer all day, perhaps it is because I don't make very good conversation with others, perhaps it is because I do not like to hold their hands all day long... who knows ;). In any case, ask her out, what bad could possibly come of it? (Unless if she is like the girl who went out with my step brother. When he broke up with her she broke into his house while he was sleeping, posted pictures of themselves together all over his room, and left a note saying she would never leave him... in that case arm yourself to stay safe from the psycho-bi*ch).

I'm exactly the same way. I don't want to tell you what to do, but you should read books on the psychology of relationships, and psychology of self confidence etc. You'll learn that unless you change your ways, you may be like this for the rest of your life.

I'm assuming you're still young. And any bad habit can be unbroken.

And again, I'm just trying to give you advice, because I'm the same way, and I'm trying to change my personality with women.

I've gotten some of the video cassettes at this site.
www.briantracy.com

Also a good book is "How to win friends and influence people."

You'll learn that most girls just want men to make them feel special about themselves. They want someone to talk to, and someone that will make them laugh and that will spend time with them.

I just thought I'd mention this, because it has helped me out in life.

jessie23
05-21-2003, 07:48 AM
just ask her out
if she says no your no worse off than before you asked her.
if she says yes, then hey you got a woman.

its a win or break even situation
or at least thats how i always look at it.

govt cheese suggestion was good too.