PDA

View Full Version : good cop, bad cop

Silvercord
04-13-2003, 03:50 PM
I got pulled over today for driving my atv on the road. The cop asked me some questions and let me go, but in the process he though I was 'pulling' an attitude when I wasn't. I was caught by surprise, I said "why do you think I'm pulling at attitude? i'm honestly not trying to". I dunno what I should've said, but people ........ me off sometimes. I still had my helmet on, maybe he thought I was yelling or something. I dunno.

valar_king
04-13-2003, 05:17 PM
Driving an ATV on the road was stupid.
You probobly deserved it.

RoD
04-13-2003, 05:23 PM
Go to the DMV and register your quad for 35 dollars a year. Then go to the local cycle shop, or your insurance company, and get basic insurance (mine is 100 dollars a year). Congratulations, you can now legally ride on any road that is established and/or on a map.

dP munky
04-13-2003, 06:38 PM
lol, yeah, beat the system by using thier rules...why was driving on the road dumb? im just guessing but im sure he wasn't in downtown traffic....driving on the shoulder isnt exactly holding everyone up

Eibro
04-13-2003, 06:46 PM
I would have pointed to the $$$$$$$s shirt and asked what was on it. When he looked down, i'd give him a swift dragon kick to the face.

XSquared
04-13-2003, 06:54 PM
Wow! You can do a dragon kick while sitting!?!

Hillbillie
04-13-2003, 07:06 PM
God I hate cops. Almost everyone of them are perverted, egotistical, power-hungry bastards. Every now and then you'll get the down-to-earth average Joe type cop.

But most of them can eat my shorts for all I care...

Silvercord
04-13-2003, 07:20 PM
Driving an ATV on the road was stupid.
You probobly deserved it.

why is it stupid? The law says you can go 300 yards, so I guess that means you are stupid, sorry pal. Besides the cop said he didn't even care about that, he was more concerned with me going on the snowmobile trails. The reason I was so taken back was that he came across as a nice feller at first.

Jeremy G
04-14-2003, 01:55 AM
You shoulda been considered armed and dangerous, the officer shoulda proceeded to shoot you until you offered no risk of danger.

After all, only the most hardened insane criminals dare to drive atv's on the road!!

minesweeper
04-14-2003, 01:55 AM
Errrrrr......what's an ATV?

novacain
04-14-2003, 04:06 AM
ATV = All Terrain Vehicle

You realy need to get out into the sunshine more...........oh you live in the UK, sorry.

>>The cop asked me some questions and let me go

WOW an actual cop.

Try explaining to a multinova camera why you were doing less than 10Kms/h over the speed limit (of 100kms) and so should not get the $50 fine.

God forbid you were doing +15Kms/h and <25Kms/h on a holiday weekend and so are up for $150 and half the points on your license.............

Polymorphic OOP
04-14-2003, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Hillbillie
God I hate cops. Almost everyone of them are perverted, egotistical, power-hungry bastards. Every now and then you'll get the down-to-earth average Joe type cop.

But most of them can eat my shorts for all I care...

"Every now and then?" Exactly how often do you do something illegal, Hillbillie :p

Silvercord
04-14-2003, 12:05 PM
I pierced my nipple and then went to wal mart to steal earrings to replace the needle in my tit with (I don't know why i stole them, I had ten bucks in my pocket at the time) and then I got caught. I was scheduled to go to a probation officer a month later. It was funny because that day in school I was stressed out about it and people were picking on me and I punched one of them in the face (I don't know if I broke his nose but he sure bled a lot) and then when they were asking me questions (at the probation office) they asked if I'd ever been suspended from school, and I truthfully answered 'no' because they didn't get a chance to suspend me yet because it happened that very same day :)

and another time my friends and I were playing paintball in a field, and I guess someone thought we had real guns (we were shouting a lot too) and someone called the cops on us for that. Every single cop I've met was a dickhole. Those aren't the only incidents but the most interesting out of the lot.

Jeremy G
04-14-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Silvercord
blah blah blah..etc

Originally posted by dbgt goten
After all, only the most hardened insane criminals dare to drive atv's on the road!!

Sarcasm strikes closely to reality more and more these days!

dP munky
04-14-2003, 01:57 PM
>>my friends and I were playing paintball in a field

i heard about some people from my school doing this, they went to some farmers feild, apparently they knew the farmer but he didnt know they were playing paintball....so, of course, he calls the cops. when the cops showed up they heard them and thought they were real guns and called for backup. (i guess the guys were running in and out of the woods) when they came out, the cops (by this time 8 squad cars) were all yellin 'freeze! put the guns down, get on the ground' and took the kids into custody and immediately realized that the guns were just paint guns, im pretty sure they were released the same day, they woulda got arrested for trespassing but the farmer didnt press charges so...

S!lvercord
04-14-2003, 02:01 PM
I forgot to mention that I punched my teacher in the face then sharpened his fingers in the pencil sharpener and then I used his sharp fingers to claw at his face and then I made him eat his hand and when he did he threw up everywhere and I made him do it again and he threw up again then I ripped the chalk board off the wall and smashed him over the head but he was still awake so I ran outside and stole a motorcycle and drove it through the window and ran everyone over then I slammed on the gas and closed the windows and doors and everyone started falling asleep so I turned the sprinkers on and made a pool in the classroom and then I went swimming and then I threw up in the water so I decided to leave.

Good thing is everyone survived.

confuted
04-14-2003, 02:18 PM
I don't believe you.

minesweeper
04-14-2003, 02:47 PM
Is there any purpose whatsoever to this thread and does anyone see any reason why it shouldn't banished to the depths of hell forever?

confuted
04-14-2003, 02:52 PM
It's on the GD board, almost anything is fair game :P

XSquared
04-14-2003, 03:03 PM
For the film festival at my school last year, one group of guys decided to do a car chase. They were using model handguns, and pointing them out the window at the chase car. Some people saw them doing this, called the cops, and they got pulled over by a bunch of squad cars, all officers having their weapons drawn. It won the festival, though.

Silvercord
04-14-2003, 03:50 PM
I forgot to mention that I punched my teacher in the face then sharpened his fingers in the pencil sharpener and then I used his sharp fingers to claw at his face and then I made him eat his hand and when he did he threw up everywhere and I made him do it again and he threw up again then I ripped the chalk board off the wall and smashed him over the head but he was still awake so I ran outside and stole a motorcycle and drove it through the window and ran everyone over then I slammed on the gas and closed the windows and doors and everyone started falling asleep so I turned the sprinkers on and made a pool in the classroom and then I went swimming and then I threw up in the water so I decided to leave.

*bows*

EDIT:
lol that's really really really funny. I kicked someone in the face once too, and I punched one of my friends in the face and then another on the bus, so I really am like that parody, which is sweet imhmfo

EDIT1: dp munky i would've felt really bad for the kids with the paint guns. 8 squad cars waiting for ya? I woulda crapped my pants.

EDIT2: I guess I'm just cool being me cause I can beat up everyone! *puts up fists*

Eibro
04-14-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Silvercord
*bows*

EDIT:
lol that's really really really funny. I kicked someone in the face once too, and I punched one of my friends in the face and then another on the bus, so I really am like that parody, which is sweet imhmfo

EDIT1: dp munky i would've felt really bad for the kids with the paint guns. 8 squad cars waiting for ya? I woulda crapped my pants.

EDIT2: I guess I'm just cool being me cause I can beat up everyone! *puts up fists* Why are you so quick to point the finger at me? I didn't write that...

Jeremy G
04-14-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by S!lvercord

Meet my good friend, the period.
And his best friend, the comma.

Xei
04-14-2003, 11:40 PM
Want to know whats even funner? Being chased by them going down a gravel road at 5am...going over 100mph then turning off your lights and hiding in a field hoping for them not to see you.

Haha, you hate the cop eh? Me too! I can picture it now... giving him that frusterated 'Adam Sandler' look, then giving out his scream "BLAHHH!!!" then kicking him in the balls and driving away. hahahaa

RoD
04-15-2003, 04:40 AM
i told u bout when i ran from the wardens, heres the whole write up from the atv forum i chill at:

We have a local pit, pretty popular, and its way back in the woods. Well the began arresting people and impounding quads last saturday, and never announced it. When i bought my bike i was never given a title, it wasnt stolen he lost the thing. So i go by myself, and no one is there, so i got a lil nervous, there is always ppl there. I saw tracks but no bikes. Then the lights went off. Three dodge rams and two banshee's with red/blue lights on them come out the sides of the pit. Game Wardens. So im thinking, wtf are GW's doing here??? Then they came at me...*beep* that i cant get my bike inpounded cuz i dont have a title to get it back.....so i ran, and it sucks. I hate running, it looks bad on us. But when your sitting on a 8k blaster u dont let anyone take it. No warning or anything, they came down on us like were selling drugs. Tore my sprockets and my chain up, messed up my plastics and shifter got stripped. Have u ever done 80 thru a dirtbike trail with two banshee's on you??? I can bet they didnt expect that blaster to get away from the cheens.....but it did....

valar_king
04-15-2003, 07:45 AM
My friend has a blaster too. He lives out in the woods. It's fun to ride em.

RoD
04-15-2003, 08:36 AM
Yea i have two, mine and my dads. My g/f keeps hers in the garage now too. I love my blaster but i'm in the market for an '85 on up LT250 Quad Racer now.

Xei
04-15-2003, 04:05 PM
Sounds like fun.

Jeremy G
04-15-2003, 04:22 PM
I was busted for curfew once.

Xei
04-15-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by dbgt goten
I was busted for curfew once.
lol