PDA

View Full Version : Too bad



Aran
10-23-2001, 08:27 PM
Which sport do you prefer?

there is no other, because i'm asking for preference, not your favourite.

oskilian
10-23-2001, 08:51 PM
sss..

I haven't heard of these sports EVER!, well, I've played voleyball, but I dislike it, and I have heard of rugby but I don't know what it is.

Oskilian

EvenFlow
10-23-2001, 10:11 PM
You've never heard of rugby??

oskilian
10-23-2001, 10:18 PM
I said I have heard of rugby, but I just don't know what it is (of course it's a sport, duh), but I don't know what it's like.

is it the same football? (if not, sorry for the ignorance)

but I bet you haven't heard of tejo, rana, turmequey or bolocriollo

Oskilian

EvenFlow
10-23-2001, 10:23 PM
>>but I bet you haven't heard of tejo, rana, turmequey or bolocriollo

the names of your cousins aren't relevant here :D

For rugby info try here: http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p=what+is+rugby+union%3F

oskilian
10-23-2001, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by EvenFlow
>>but I bet you haven't heard of tejo, rana, turmequey or bolocriollo

the names of your cousins aren't relevant here :D

For rugby info try here: http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p=what+is+rugby+union%3F

LOL

no, seriously, these are local sports, go to a strange named town (Like .. Sotaquira or Ramiquiri) in the middle of Boyacá, or Tolima (these are departments, like states in the USA), and you'll find the greatest masters of these sports...


Oskilian

oskilian
10-23-2001, 10:34 PM
I found this on one of the pages there (one redirected me to Visa ???)



Object of the Game
The Object of the Game is that two teams of fifteen players each, observing fair play according to the Laws and a sporting spirit, should by carrying, passing, kicking or grounding the ball score as many points as possible, the team scoring the greater number of points to be the winner of the match.


Isn't that the Idea of -every- ball game?

Oskilian

mfc2themax
10-24-2001, 01:59 AM
Sports? Whats a sport?????

Cheeze-It
10-24-2001, 02:30 AM
My High School had a Lacrosse team, it looked
like fun. But, it also looked like it would hurt
if you got hit with one of those balls...

oskilian
10-24-2001, 12:23 PM
so, what is Lacrosse about?

Oskilian

-KEN-
10-24-2001, 12:28 PM
Well, in lacrosse you run around in football padding (no, not your crazy, columbian, backwards soccer-football type football, but actual american football.) and a stick with a small net on the top. You throw around a ball using only the sticks and you get to slam people with the sticks and the ball.

Null Shinji
10-24-2001, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by -KEN-
Well, in lacrosse you run around in football padding (no, not your crazy, columbian, backwards soccer-football type football, but actual american football.) and a stick with a small net on the top. You throw around a ball using only the sticks and you get to slam people with the sticks and the ball. what do you mean w
not your crazy, columbian, backwards soccer-football type football, but actual american football

whats wrong w our soccer????

Shut up

(did ya notice i'm colombian and i'm in the same internet room as oskilian??)

Betazep
10-24-2001, 12:32 PM
Volleyball, of course... see location.

oskilian
10-24-2001, 12:36 PM
--Well, in lacrosse you run around in football padding (no, not your crazy, columbian, backwards soccer-football type football, but actual american football.) and a stick with a small net on the top. You throw around a ball using only the sticks and you get to slam people with the sticks and the ball.

First of all, you could have explained it to me without trying to insult me.

Second: it's not columbian, it's Colombian, with capital C and an o

and soccer is played even more than lacrosse or rugby.

sounds cool, but I don't think it's cool when you get slammed.


Oskilian

Null Shinji
10-24-2001, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Betazep
Volleyball, of course... see location. what happens w/ yer location

Betazep
10-24-2001, 12:38 PM
Don't take offense. I don't think he was trying to slam you. You are one of the nicest people here. :)

Null Shinji
10-24-2001, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by oskilian
--Well, in lacrosse you run around in football padding (no, not your crazy, columbian, backwards soccer-football type football, but actual american football.) and a stick with a small net on the top. You throw around a ball using only the sticks and you get to slam people with the sticks and the ball.

First of all, you could have explained it to me without trying to insult me.

Second: it's not columbian, it's Colombian, with capital C and an o

and soccer is played even more than lacrosse or rugby.

sounds cool, but I don't think it's cool when you get slammed.


Oskilian HAIII youre right!! ;)

Betazep
10-24-2001, 12:41 PM
>>what happens w/ yer location<<

Well. Here in Hawaii, there is mad amounts of volleyball played. Has something to do with the weather and sandy beaches I guess. I won a trophy last year for four man volleyball.

I actually prefer basketball, but it wasn't on the list. :)

oskilian
10-24-2001, 12:44 PM
thanks, but the problem is that I'm stressed right now, I am participating in a national programming competition (with training), which goes monday to friday from 9:00 AM to 12:00 M and from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM, I'm currently in my lunch break.
And it has been very boring to see the teacher explain every student the following:

- if - else
- switch - case
- arrays
- strings

...
etc


so I'm a little tired right now

Oskilian

Null Shinji
10-24-2001, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Betazep
>>what happens w/ yer location<<

Well. Here in Hawaii, there is mad amounts of volleyball played. Has something to do with the weather and sandy beaches I guess. I won a trophy last year for four man volleyball.

I actually prefer basketball, but it wasn't on the list. :) Haiii............ I do prefer it too... btw i'm not good at it... ROFLMAO.....

jajaja i think its fro the wheather

MIKE

Betazep
10-24-2001, 12:46 PM
good luck... think well

oskilian
10-24-2001, 12:48 PM
I like basketball too, and soccer, and maybe boxing (just kidding)

but I don't have much time to do sports, I spend most of my time here :)

Oskilian

Null Shinji
10-24-2001, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by oskilian
thanks, but the problem is that I'm stressed right now, I am participating in a national programming competition (with training), which goes monday to friday from 9:00 AM to 12:00 M and from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM, I'm currently in my lunch break.
And it has been very boring to see the teacher explain every student the following:

- if - else
- switch - case
- arrays
- strings

...
etc


so I'm a little tired right now

Oskilian YA FORGOT TO MENTION ME............ I'M ON IT TOO

and i keep on listening to music on classes ROFLMAO

bond, james bon
10-24-2001, 12:51 PM
hi i just want to say , this is the worse thing i´ve ever se in my whole live

oskilian
10-24-2001, 12:56 PM
OK, nullshinji's there too, or should I say Miguel...

but please, if you want to talk about competitions, or music in competitions, start your own thread, we{re missing the point of this thread...

and Betazep, I guess voleyball is played in there, but do you like it?

The fact that you're in HI doesn't mean you have to like voleyball

Oskilian

Null Shinji
10-24-2001, 12:57 PM
Hahhahaha... youre a vage Bond.... or i should say alberto

oskilian
10-24-2001, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by bond, james bon
hi i just want to say , this is the worse thing i´ve ever se in my whole live

what is?
the post, the name, the location, the signature, the thread, the bulletin, the site, the internet, the world, the galaxy or the universe?

and why is that?

Oskilian

Null Shinji
10-24-2001, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by oskilian
OK, nullshinji's there too, or should I say Miguel...

but please, if you want to talk about competitions, or music in competitions, start your own thread, we{re missing the point of this thread...

and Betazep, I guess voleyball is played in there, but do you like it?

The fact that you're in HI doesn't mean you have to like voleyball

Oskilian haiiiii... well oscar, youre right no problem ;)

Null

-KEN-
10-24-2001, 03:12 PM
Calm, people! I was making a joke.

Aran
10-24-2001, 03:42 PM
mr. bond:

if you don't like it, don't post in it.

Breach23
10-24-2001, 07:21 PM
Look at all the British sports...

Aran
10-24-2001, 08:30 PM
rugby 4 life, d00d.

i don't know where water polo came from though... (out of my mind, not country wise).

oskilian
10-24-2001, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by -KEN-
Calm, people! I was making a joke.

Ok, I'm cool, but be more careful with what you say, some people could not be as 'nice' (This isn't the accurate word, but I can't remember the proper translation) as me.

Oskilian