PDA

View Full Version : How To take back My revenge?

Ferraski
10-23-2001, 11:27 AM
hi,my fellowship.
recently,my pc have been hacked by some unresposibilty person.They steal my data in my pc and then they started to format my entire hard disk.i really have a very bad time on this one.i didn't do anything bad to ppl.why they did like this to me?

For out there,who can teach me how to make them to pay back?
how they get in my system? can someone teach how or teach sometimes that can make them regret?
plss.....help me!! i really wanna my revengeance.
plss.s.........dear fellowship. :)))

Troll_King
10-23-2001, 11:47 AM
If you get Windows 2000 professional and install it under NTFS file system than you can apply file level and folder/directory level security. You can also apply encryption. You can also set permissions.

The only problem is that it takes a while to learn how to use this operating system, although you can take your time. The interface is very similar to Win9X. That is your revenge. Never letting it happen again.

Series X4 1.0
10-23-2001, 12:17 PM
Go beat them up like the primitive monkey you are.

Troll_King
10-23-2001, 12:24 PM
Go beat them up like the primitive monkey you are.

I wish I was a monkey and didn't just look like one! hehe

oskilian
10-23-2001, 12:44 PM
well, I dont beleive you can have payback with the guy who did it, but next time have an anti-trojan, or a network monitor... and then.... KACHAAA!

Oskilian

Null Shinji
10-23-2001, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by oskilian
well, I dont beleive you can have payback with the guy who did it, but next time have an anti-trojan, or a network monitor... and then.... KACHAAA!

Oskilian jajajaja i prefer a firewall so noone can enter to your damn pc MWAHAHAHAHAHA

i think the idea of using the NTFS is really good but there is a problem ;) the issue is that you CANT uninstall win00, you have to keep it or upgrade to XP because that file sys is only supported by win00 or XP, so you CANT change the OS or if youre on a lan you cant access that HD from another pc with older versions of windows or another OS

NULL

Troll_King
10-23-2001, 01:07 PM
If you have a Win2k server with NTFS than clients must be NTFS, that's true.

oskilian
10-23-2001, 01:08 PM
I can unistall Win2k...

and isnt a firewall a bit expensive???

hey, youre from Colombia!!!, what city are you from and where are you right now?

Im looking forward to meeting you

Oskilian

Null Shinji
10-23-2001, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by oskilian
I can unistall Win2k...

and isnt a firewall a bit expensive???

hey, youre from Colombia!!!, what city are you from and where are you right now?

Im looking forward to meeting you

Oskilian just in front of ya you idiot!!!!

Miguel

maes
10-23-2001, 03:16 PM
>>and isnt a firewall a bit expensive???

there are some free ones online. I use Zonealarm (http://www.zonealarm.com)

I haven't beeing using it for that long, but it kept a friend of my class out:D

Aran
10-23-2001, 03:21 PM
ohh, it'd be great to be a monkey and not have ethics or morals to contend with when you do something uncalled for.. ohh, ignorance is bliss.

GSLR
10-23-2001, 05:06 PM
I use zonealarm

Seems to work ok

Then again nothing is foolproof

GSLR

Natase
10-23-2001, 05:26 PM
Can't remember where it was but there was a site with a couple of firewall testers (one of them was called Test My Shields I think) and zonealarm was the only one to pass all the tests... easily outperforming expensive corporate firewalls even.

Symantec had a ***** about the site 'cause theirs came out crap.

-KEN-
10-23-2001, 06:34 PM
you mean "shields up!"?

Thantos
10-23-2001, 08:47 PM
1) Learn how to crack machines
2) Write a few really nasty viruses
3) When you get hacked upload said viruses onto their machine
4) Unplug computer from modem/network
5) Laugh

Good Luck

|KAOS|
10-23-2001, 09:46 PM
well well you see it all depends on what OS you are running... and if you have ever accepted a trojan from someone you know... unless you know who did this to you or have their wont be able to find them unless you can get acess to you isp's logs...

so plz give me a description of what operating system you run, if you have accepted any questionnalbe files and if you run a network...

EvenFlow
10-23-2001, 09:59 PM
The best revenge is living well

oskilian
10-23-2001, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by EvenFlow
The best revenge is living well

it depends on what did he/she/they did to you first

Oskilian

nvoigt
10-24-2001, 01:11 AM
You have to consider costs. You COULD get back on the intruder... that would probably cost you half a year and some dollars... or you could reinstall Win2K, make regular backups and place some security measures like ZoneAlarm and use the rest of the time to have fun... your choice, but I would take the latter.

rick barclay
10-24-2001, 06:01 AM
Norton's AV probably would have saved you. I have it on this
computer here, which my kids use for all sorts dangerous things, like AIM and such. I get warnings every week about scripts and
viruii (sp?) trying to penetrate this machine. Once Norton's even
caught something it identified as Nimda. Forget revenge. If you
don't even have anti-virus protection, it's not likely you're
competent enough or equipped to catch an intruder anytime soon.

rick barclay

rick barclay