PDA

View Full Version : what to do...oh what to do!!!??

biosninja
04-04-2003, 02:56 AM
My best friend and I are having a bit of a fight! For what? for a girl! We have an agreement on stuff like girls "May the best man win!!!" and now he seen to have forgotten that rule. So as you have guessed...I won. but now he's like really ........ed at me and stuff. I don't think talking to him is going to work right now cause he gets aggressive ver and I mean very quickly!!! And I'm afraid that if that hapens he's just gonna want to throw a few punches at me! But the thing is...we're both grown ups (I'm 21, he's 25) and I dont' know how to solve this THING. I can always send the girl packing. But that wouldnt be nice...nou would it. AHHHHH F**K it!!!! I dunno!!!!

Just feel like taking a few sleeping pills (no suicidal intentions) to sleep my mood off) I mean what the hell? What's this world coming to? The worls best rapper is white. The worlds best golfer is black and Germany doenst wana go to war?

Guess I'll just have to find a way to work of my my agression!!! Punching stuff wint work (learned my lessen when I it a wall and broke my hand)

The thing is...I don't know if I should confront him on this or not!?:confused:

:mad: :mad: :(

*edit*

and to make it worse he's pulling an atitude towards me now and sort of pretending that everything is fine??!!!??!?!?!?
*/edit*

Yawgmoth
04-04-2003, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by biosninja

*edit*

and to make it worse he's pulling an atitude towards me now and sort of pretending that everything is fine??!!!??!?!?!?
*/edit*

Well, then he isn't being agressive anymore is he? Problem solved.

And did you really break your hand punching a wall? Must have been a pretty hard wall!

biosninja
04-04-2003, 04:57 AM
thats just the problem!!! that's what he does when he's really MAD!!

And yes. I boke my hand punching a wall. I broke my lefthand's ringfinger and lost my ringfinger and pinkie knukles. Very painfull.

*edit*
and the thing is that he is on steroids!!! (for the gym) which makes him a real danger if he's angry!!
*/edit*

RoD
04-04-2003, 05:13 AM
look from past experiences, lose her. You guys will end up split anyway then you and your bud will both be like "$$$$ that $$$$$" and feel like morons.

biosninja
04-04-2003, 05:17 AM
Yeah. Sounds good, but the thing is that I've been single for about a year and a half. And this is the first girl that I think is worth my time? but on the other half I don't wana lose my friendship with him. But when I "lose her", he will just be after her?

Govtcheez
04-04-2003, 08:33 AM
Kill him. It's the only way.

jessie23
04-04-2003, 08:48 AM
i had a problem like this once when my friend's g/f started liking me. but we both restrained ourselves for his sake. as for you maybe you should have this girl go talk to him and tell him that she doesent want him anyway and that he ought to come to his senses before he loses out on her and a friend. thats my idea anyways. if that doesnt work you can always go w/ govtcheez's idea

sean
04-04-2003, 10:20 AM

I believe that was the Manson's motto.

biosninja
04-07-2003, 09:17 AM
Yeah.....:D I had My 21'st Birthday bash this weekend:D . And My girl was there aswell as my friend. And aparently he told her that he has acepted there we are together and that is life!!! But were still friends but not friends like always????:D I Mean WTF????

Shadow12345
04-07-2003, 09:59 AM
next time you start fighting unzip your pants and put your testicles on his forehead, that's guaranteed to stop an argument

biosninja
04-07-2003, 10:01 AM
WTH U GAY????(joke) I'm not trying to get killed u know!! He'll beat the crap out of me

Brian
04-07-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Shadow12345
next time you start fighting unzip your pants and put your testicles on his forehead, that's guaranteed to stop an argument

WTH U GAY????(joke) I'm not trying to get killed u know!! He'll beat the crap out of me

everybody knows this is a perfectly acceptable and widely used method of peacekeeping. Even in the middle east where tensions are high, soldiers regularly use this tactic to calm down the scathing anger of oppressed citizens. It is in no way homosexual, so you can feel free to dangle your chilled balls on his forehead, and he will instantly be friends with you again.

biosninja
04-07-2003, 11:01 AM
OMG!!! :D Is that for real!!!!:D :p

well, I'm prety sure he'll see it as a gay gesture!!!

everybody knows this is a perfectly acceptable and widely used method of peacekeeping. Even in the middle east where tensions are high, soldiers regularly use this tactic to calm down the scathing anger of oppressed citizens

Is it true?

Brian
04-07-2003, 11:02 AM

Is it true?

Yes, go on just try it. It really works, honest.

biosninja
04-07-2003, 11:06 AM
Nah...don't think I'll do that:p

Maybe he'll see it as a gay gesture. and show me a side I've never seen before:eek: :confused:

salvelinus
04-07-2003, 01:23 PM
Seems tailor made for a three way.

biosninja
04-07-2003, 01:28 PM
Seems tailor made for a three way.

What are you talking about?

TechWins
04-07-2003, 02:11 PM
A similar incident happened to me recently. After a couple of weeks your friend will move on, and his anger towards you will be gone. At least that's what happened for me. My friend said that he wasn't mad about what happened, but it was extremely obvious that he was. Now after 2-3 weeks I don't think he cares at all. Although, my situation was a little bit different and not neccesarily as "competitive".

biosninja
04-07-2003, 02:14 PM
A similar incident happened to me recently

Well are you guys still friends?

TechWins
04-07-2003, 02:42 PM
Yes, we are, and everything is basically back to normal. Let your friend know that you like this girl, and you don't want the girl to wreck your friendship with him. Also, that you're not going to let her go, so he needs to understand that you and the girl are going to be together. There's no reason at all why he shouldn't understand.

biosninja
04-07-2003, 02:46 PM
Yeah..maby I should try to talk to him. Yeah well. Guess I'll just have to see whats gonna happen

salvelinus
04-07-2003, 03:23 PM
What are you talking about?
Threesome, menage a trois, group sex, sandwich, etc.

windoze victim
04-07-2003, 05:42 PM
I would talk it out.
Possibly with all three of you there?

But as has been asked before, why are you asking an online board? Don't you have other friends or family that you could ask?

biosninja
04-07-2003, 05:46 PM
Possibly with all three of you there?

don't think that's such a good idea.

why are you asking an online board? Don't you have other friends or family that you could ask?

can't talk to my family

sean
04-07-2003, 06:28 PM
If he's going to ["have some dislikings to to you"] over a girl, I have this to say: some friend.

biosninja
04-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Not quite hate me. Just have some....dislikings towards me

Scourfish
04-07-2003, 10:06 PM
"May the best man win!!!"

If it's survival of the fittest........ assasinate your friend, problem solved.

dP munky
04-08-2003, 12:20 AM
i have to agree....do what cheeze suggested

"Kill him. It's the only way."

Xei
04-08-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Govtcheez

Need any body-hiding places? You could drive him out to a lake, knock him out, put his body in an water-proof bag, then tie a heavy cement weight to him, and drop him in the middle. He'll likely never be found as long as his body doesnt get wet, decay and float away. Or you could put him in a plastic box of some kind, chain it, and send him sea-worthy.

dP munky
04-08-2003, 12:34 AM
done this before have you xei???

Xei
04-08-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by dP munky
done this before have you xei???
You ever been driving and looked at a lake and thought "I wonder how many dead people there are in that lake?"..."Noone would ever find someone if you disposed of them correctly...". It's good to think of things like that for future reference. You never know when those hiding places will come in handy... like, I mean, accidents can happen ;)

biosninja
04-08-2003, 11:47 AM
Think you guys have a point..I'm gonna go with Govtcheez's advice. so all i need now is some suggestions on disposal this "friend" HE-HE!!! God I love this!!!!

Govtcheez
04-08-2003, 11:54 AM
Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?

Brick Top: Then when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because there's no good in leaving it in a deep freeze for your mum to discover now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days then the sight of a chopped up body would look like curry to a ........ant. You gotta shave the head of your victim and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggy's digestion. You could do this afterwards of course but you don't wanna go sifting through pig $$$$ now do ya? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to do the job in one sitting so be weary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs two-hundred pounds in about...eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of un-cooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression: "as greedy as a pig."

biosninja
04-08-2003, 12:01 PM
LOL!!!:D Sounds good! But no pig farm near us though.....Maby I can replace the pigs with something else. Maby get evil and make some profit at the same time? Any one want som samoesas?

minesweeper
04-08-2003, 12:18 PM
To Govtcheez,

So Snatch did get somewhere in America then? The Americans I have spoken to have never heard of it. I thought it was a cracking film!!! Absolutely hilarious.

Shadow12345
04-08-2003, 12:29 PM
mail the dead body to me, my parents will never notice the meatballs in the spaghetti I make this Friday are different

biosninja
04-08-2003, 12:33 PM
As long as you pay for the P&P!!:p

Govtcheez
04-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by minesweeper
The Americans I have spoken to have never heard of it. Really? That's too bad. It's one of my favorite movies - I'd buy it, but 2 of my roommates already own it. I've got Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, too :D

minesweeper
04-08-2003, 01:10 PM
>>Really? That's too bad. It's one of my favorite movies - I'd buy it, but 2 of my roommates already own it. I've got Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, too <<

Oh yeah!! Another very good film there.

biosninja
04-08-2003, 01:16 PM
Well, cant complain there either. an exellent movie!!!

Xei
04-08-2003, 05:32 PM
The Boondock Saints was a funny Irish film. Anyone seen it? They drop a toilet on a guys head from 6 stories up or so, it's great.

biosninja
04-08-2003, 05:34 PM
Thats a great idea to dispose of my buddy!!:D