PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to punch stuff?

sean
04-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Go to this one first, and tell me you didn't want to just punch the living daylights out of that guy in the blue and red cap.

http://www.homestarrunner.com

If you did want to hurt him, go here.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail41.html

Click the "Back" link at the end to see a whole list of videos - they're pretty funny once you catch on to the story lines.

Govtcheez
04-03-2003, 11:32 PM
Homestar Runner's :cool:. I want a Trogdor shirt.

I was wondering - how the heck does that place stay in business? I mean - he puts out at least one new, good flash movie every week, and there's usually a couple extra cool things, too. But there's no banner ads or popups or anything. Does he really make that much off merchandise?

sean
04-04-2003, 10:04 AM
I'm thinking it's just a hobby, but I seriously doubt that he's making anything at all oof merhcandise. Who buys a Strong Bad T-Shirt when hardly anyone knows who he is?

Govtcheez
04-04-2003, 10:17 AM
That's true. It just seems that when people put that much effort into making a website cool like that (and updating as often as he does), it becomes popup-central. I'm not complaining at all - just curious.

"I hear you enjoy prancing around like an idiot."
"Lah de de de dah dah!"

GanglyLamb
04-04-2003, 10:21 AM
haha ive neer seen anything like this site be4. Just love it (so far that dude is really funny ::DOOOWNLOAADS, ééémail haha funny site)

sean
04-04-2003, 10:22 AM
If you're in a hurry, I recommend "Japanese cartoon" and "Lures & Jigs" <- they're by far the best.

Govtcheez
04-04-2003, 10:24 AM
Also Techno and either of the Teen Girl Squad shorts. And Dragon is also great...

GanglyLamb
04-04-2003, 10:32 AM
Look at me nu avatar. made it with one of the "games" on his site... something called hairdresser or whatever.. anyway these games are fun for making an avatar..:p

CheesyMoo
04-04-2003, 03:43 PM
Money doesn't matter it's some good crap.

The Cheat is not dead!

windoze victim
04-04-2003, 04:45 PM
several of my friend have clothing from that place

Asesino
04-04-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by windoze victim
several of my friend have clothing from that place
I got the strong bad hoodie for my friend on his b-day. And he got the homestar t-shirt