View Full Version : Uni Application!

John Tan
04-01-2003, 08:50 AM
I lived other countries.i wish to know more about the educational system in us.Well,what's the mean of graduate and undergraduate?i wish to study over there. At this time,i just graduated at one of the local university at my place.Would i be able to get my degree in the university in usa.Anyway,which pages should i go through? graduate or undergraduate.
University of buffalo.

04-01-2003, 08:54 AM
First of all, learn to use your space bar.

Secondly, undergraduate is what we call your years directly after high school. You can either get a technical, associates, or bachelor's degree in an undergraduate program.

Graduate programs prepare you for either a master's or doctorate degree.

If you already have a degree, then you're probably looking at a graduate program.

04-01-2003, 08:54 AM
Hey, neat! They've got a website!


You'd be better off asking there.

John Tan
04-01-2003, 08:58 AM
Alright,i understand it now.Thanks a lot.

Since then,i have a diplomas from a university here. how should i apply for that university in US. Go for the undergraduate or transfer credit. how would they evaluate my admission? is it tough to enter that university?

04-01-2003, 09:03 AM
E-mail the school. They've got people that are paid to answer this type of question. It's their job, and I'm sure they're pretty good at it.

John Tan
04-01-2003, 09:06 AM
Thanks Dude!!! :)