PDA

View Full Version : Iraqi Radio

Xterria
03-26-2003, 09:33 PM
hey guys,
go to http://iraq.net and go to the radio...i've been listening to it all day and i've messed myself about three times. I LOVE listening to the iraqis argue and argue and argue. They have the funniest voices. and i hear 'fok youuu' alot, too. Oh, and the music sucks. People in the middle east have bad taste.

Magos
03-27-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Xterria
Oh, and the music sucks. People in the middle east have bad taste.
You think every people in the world have the same music taste? :confused:

Davros
03-27-2003, 09:05 AM
I hear Gerry & The PeaceKeepers is no.1 in Iraq at the moment.

Iraqi
03-27-2003, 09:21 AM
People over there feel that westerners have an awful taste in music !!! :rolleyes:

Govtcheez
03-27-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Iraqi
People over there feel that westerners have an awful taste in music !!! :rolleyes: But they're right ;)

vasanth
03-27-2003, 09:46 AM
I dont know whats that great about wester musing.. song with full of $$$$ words.. It is like you are shouting at some one.. I like Clasical Indian msic which really relaxes you..

Govtcheez
03-27-2003, 09:50 AM
Listen to different music, then. Not all western music is swearing. The CD I'm listening to right now has one whole swear word on it (actually, it just got to that part. Weird.). It's a great CD (Wilco - YHF).

Iraqi
03-27-2003, 11:00 AM
vasanth, I believe that your reference is to hard metal. If you get a chance, go through the lyrics of a particular band. They sing it that way because it signifies the anger and frustration at things going on around them ... But I agree with the fact that one's eardrums may blast if such songs are played on full volume :)

TechWins
03-27-2003, 06:16 PM
Iraqi, Metallica is "hard metal", and they barely uses any swear words in their lyrics. It varies upon band to band I guess.

I like Clasical Indian msic which really relaxes you..

I find the music I listen to very relaxing. Last night I fell asleep with my cd player playing on full blast with my headphones on. The band is Thrice, and they play hard, however, it's not metal. It's called hardcore music...kind of like emo music that is played a lot harder. It's very relaxing for me, because that's what I like. It all depends on the person as to what relaxing is. Generalizations shouldn't be made on any sort of music, imo.

Commander
03-27-2003, 08:18 PM
imo, nothing beats rap, yes it has swearing in it, but what's wrong with listening to songs that has swearing in it...it's not like i don;t know those words already. and sometimes a few swear words are needed..

i hate metal...my head hurts after i lisen to it for 15 seconds.

Govtcheez
03-27-2003, 08:30 PM
> imo, nothing beats rap

I'm sorry, but your opinion is wrong. Move along.