PDA

View Full Version : What do females expect on their first date ?

Pages : [1] 2

Zeeshan
10-22-2001, 11:43 AM
Hi,
I don't know if this type of question is allowed even on the general board. So, if the mods don't like it, feel free to delete.

Betazep
10-22-2001, 12:32 PM
I am married... I don't remember what dating is any more.

Troll_King
10-22-2001, 12:34 PM
It would probably depend on the girl.

oskilian
10-22-2001, 12:45 PM
Im not a girl, so I dont know

Oskilian

Series X4 1.0
10-22-2001, 12:45 PM
No, Troll_King, that's a myth. All girls are just like one another. It doesn't depend on the girl what she wants on the first date, it depends on you.

Or maybe it actually depends on both?

Please respect your direct superior.

basilisk
10-22-2001, 12:46 PM
i dont see chocolate listed anywhere and that is the number one thing to receive - you cant eat flowers (unless you are a cow).

Fordy
10-22-2001, 12:46 PM
>>It would probably depend on the girl.

Thats just what I came on this thread to say.

I mean...I'm no cassanova, but the fact that I know > 3 women leaves no doubt in my mind that they are each totally different from the other and utterly unpredictable......

What she wants could range from company to lust, revenge to your wallet.....It's a mindfield....

basilisk
10-22-2001, 12:48 PM
hugs, kisses etc etc all pale in comparison to a decent bar of chocolate

Troll_King
10-22-2001, 12:48 PM
...and the type of relationship that I want with a girl is damn scary.

Fordy
10-22-2001, 12:53 PM
>>No, Troll_King, that's a myth. All girls are just like one another.

Oh LOL....!!!!!...!!!!

Have you ever met one :D :D

Series X4 1.0
10-22-2001, 01:18 PM
Please respect your direct superior.

If we assume that all humans are different.

It will not depend on the girl what she wants in a relationship. It's in cerebrum our evolved "definition parts" of the brain are. It will depend on all parts in the real world to an undefined level, including the environment etc. So if you ask about a process where you're involved in yourself, you're also responsible just as much as everything else. Now, the interesting (it's actually not interesting in my definition) part is that most people admit that they're inferior to each other.

Please, no questions.

Fordy
Have you ever met one

It depends on how you define: met.

Betazep
10-22-2001, 01:20 PM
>>Please respect your direct superior.

you really like saying that...

Fordy
10-22-2001, 01:21 PM
>>It depends on how you define: met.

God....what are you on? I'll take that as a no then :p

Troll_King
10-22-2001, 01:32 PM
Series X4 1.0, get in control of yourself and it isn't that complicated. I wouldn't waste my time trying to please girls because those things come naturally if you take care of your health and mind, etc.

A human should not worry about what his brain thinks. Get some needed sleep.

Aran
10-22-2001, 01:36 PM
>a human should not worrya bout what his brain thinks

ohh, so your saying that we should think between our legs instead of between our ears?

-KEN-
10-22-2001, 01:40 PM
Having most of my friends being women, most definately a hug (hell, everyone here gives hugs to everyone - even people they don't like) a kiss generally works, but it depends on the girl - yes, a decent bar of chocolate would most definately woo girl off of her feet, basilisk :) (wait, aren't you a guy? I'm confused!) Then the rest definately depends on the girl...

...why does severyone come HERE to ask their questions on dating? That's incredibly dorky :p

Aran
10-22-2001, 01:42 PM
hehe,killerken's got a point: we are all programmers, what the hell would give you the idea that we would know anything 'tall about dating?

the only time i tried to get into a dating type relationship with a girl i wrote her a poem and she thought i was stalking her because of that. I don't know what to expect anymore.

Fordy
10-22-2001, 01:43 PM
>>why does severyone come HERE to ask their questions on dating? That's incredibly dorky

Damn true...this place is getting like a lonely hearts club :D

They will be advertising Mills and boon banners soon:D

Troll_King
10-22-2001, 01:46 PM
We need to know about girls so that we can be ready for virtual women bars in 2010.

Aran
10-22-2001, 01:49 PM
the day that you can have children through cybersex is the day that i give up on humanity all together.

Troll_King
10-22-2001, 01:51 PM
Most guys don't want kids.

Aran
10-22-2001, 01:54 PM
I definately do not want kids, heck, i don't even want to get married. I see it like this: marriage is completely unnecceessary because if you love someone that much, you shouldn't have to have the law enforce it so much. Well, it also cuts down on domestic strife also. My uncle lives with a woman who he's been engaged to for like 10 years and they are so happy together...so much happier than 90 percent of the married couples i've seen.

Fordy
10-22-2001, 02:07 PM
>>I definately do not want kids, heck, i don't even want to get married

Yeah...now...but whatabout 10 years down the line?

Pendragon
10-22-2001, 02:11 PM
Getting back to the original question...

...what a woman wants also depends on what the man wants. He may unknowingly want a slap across the face or a kick in the groin...

-A woman

basilisk
10-22-2001, 02:13 PM
i have never been able to see the point in getting married. You spend your childhood seeking independance and then when it comes people end up getting married, losing their independance and having to compromise all the time - where is the fun in that. Urrgh and children - awful things - they are loud, frequently obnoxious, smelly and always wanting expensive things (just thought am i talking about children or men there - no only kidding)

Fordy
10-22-2001, 02:14 PM
>>He may unknowingly want a slap across the face or a kick in the groin...

Hmm...have we met :p :p

Troll_King
10-22-2001, 02:15 PM
I definately do not want kids, heck, i don't even want to get married.

This is true. If i need help getting around when I'm old, I'll hire a maid.

Fordy
10-22-2001, 02:20 PM
>>This is true. If i need help getting around when I'm old, I'll hire a maid.

Seems I might be the only one here, but I do want sproggs one day.

Pendragon
10-22-2001, 02:22 PM
Hmm...have we met

LOL! :D No... I'm not easily forgotton...:D

-Penny

Pendragon
10-22-2001, 02:25 PM
Seems I might be the only one here, but I do want sproggs one day.

You're in a minority it seems. It's generally blokes that swear that they don't want kids but when they get one they soon change...

... I wouldn't mind one or two...in about 6 years time.

-Penny

Betazep
10-22-2001, 02:27 PM
I wanted kids. I got a great baby boy. He doesn't cry much and he is really smart. The smelly diapers suck... but she changes way more than me, and those don't last forever anyway.

I love going home to my wife. She is a great woman, is beautiful and is highly intelligent. We have a lot of fun and never really fight. We have some quiet times where we don't speak to eachother, but never does it get into a yelling match.

I have had roommates that I fought with tremendously.

All in all, I wouldn't trade it for being single for the world. Of course, I waited until I was in my mid twenties to get married. I think many people start too soon.

Pendragon
10-22-2001, 02:33 PM
::applauds Betazap::

That's soooo sweet!

Betazep
10-22-2001, 02:42 PM
Thanks...

life is full of perceptions.... which do you perceive today. ;)

Aran
10-22-2001, 02:58 PM
that's awesome betazap, just don't let the kid fall into the evil clutches of his peers, amke sure that he always has respect for authority figures and doesn't loose the point of living. Don't always give him what he wants, but don't always hold those things until christmass =P

-KEN-
10-22-2001, 03:16 PM
"Respect for authority figures" *laughs insanely*

Aran
10-22-2001, 03:25 PM
ohh, i don't want to picture your evil family :P :P :D :)

-KEN-
10-22-2001, 03:31 PM
Only the complete dorks in my school "respect authority figures" - sorry, it just triggers complete laughter in me! Telling off people in authoritated (new word?) positions is great.

Aran
10-22-2001, 03:33 PM
when you are right, it's great, but if you do it for no apparent reason, you are called a... well.. the people in my school say it best: "jackass"

ggs
10-22-2001, 03:34 PM
"Son, see that man in the blue over there?"
- "Yes dad?"
"He's a police officer. That means he's stupid and evil and wants to opress you. Never trust a police officer, never show respect for them."
- "'k dad!"

Aran
10-22-2001, 03:36 PM
so you are trying to say that it's all a matter of perception?

-KEN-
10-22-2001, 03:41 PM
Well I didn't mean as in always, I just meant never to back down to someone if you're right; even if they're the president.

doubleanti
10-22-2001, 04:34 PM
Fortune Cookie: You cannot put the same shoe on every foot. Try amending your plan.

Unregistered
10-22-2001, 08:27 PM
again..getting to the point, wat a gal wantz on her first date!

Probably she might wanna see a man, which most of the time doesn't strike btw their ears. She probably wants tt to be her last date too..if hez "the man".

Aran
10-22-2001, 08:41 PM
hmm... i like coherent posts. they are my friend. why cannot they be your friend to?

umm, anyhow... i think you were trying to say something to the tune of "she wants to find te perfec tperson for her"?

it doesn't make that much sense, b/c at some points girls, i'm sure, are looking for mr. perfect.. lets move on.

Unregistered
10-22-2001, 08:48 PM
coherent posts == drifting off topic??

*As if women are made for men*

Aran
10-22-2001, 08:50 PM
i'd rather understand something that is drifting off topic than not understand something that is on topic.

Unregistered
10-22-2001, 08:58 PM
in tt case feel free to start a healthy thread.....let me shoot at the rest.

EvenFlow
10-22-2001, 09:15 PM
I get all of my knowledge of women from James Bond films

Unregistered
10-22-2001, 10:16 PM
females... LOL stop sounding like a NERD its women or chicks...

Series X4 1.0
10-23-2001, 07:18 AM
Basilisk
hugs, kisses etc etc all pale in comparison to a decent bar of chocolate

Are you fat?

Betazep
>>Please respect your direct superior.

you really like saying that...

Illegal assumption. I'm not saying it because I like it - that would be primitive.

Troll_King
A human should not worry about what his brain thinks. Get some needed sleep.

I'm 'always' trying to understand how my brain thinks, it makes me superior.

I assume you mean suicide with "sleep". Forget it, insect. You have no power over Series X4 1.0.