PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth Smart Found!

Cheeze-It
03-12-2003, 05:05 PM
This is amazing. 9 months after she was kidnapped, she was
found. In Sandy, which is only, like, 10 miles away from Salt Lake
City (where she was taken from).

http://www.sltrib.com/2003/Mar/03122003/utah/elizabeth.asp

And she's alive and well. I thought for sure they wouldn't find her
alive. There are "missing" billboards all over my state. Pictures
hanging everywhere.

Jeez, this is just so great.

dP munky
03-12-2003, 05:31 PM
i bet everyone's really happy right now, but what did that freak do w/this 14 year old girl for 9 months???

RoD
03-12-2003, 05:32 PM
I'm glad shes ok, for some reason this case had really hit me moreso then the others...

TechWins
03-12-2003, 05:34 PM
Sweet that's awesome!

incognito
03-12-2003, 07:02 PM
Thanks God she's alright.

MethodMan
03-12-2003, 07:33 PM
I never knew that she was missing, but it seems like a miracle. They should lock up that bastard until he dies.

Silvercord
03-12-2003, 07:45 PM
I'm glad shes ok, for some reason this case had really hit me moreso then the others...

yeah for some reason I paid a lot more attention to this one when she was first abducted, and I really wanted her to be found but I never in hell expected her to be found alive. As for the skum that took her, well, Ethic and I are going to be having a discussion over some tea about what rifle to use and the amount I'm going to pay him to get the job done...

dP munky
03-12-2003, 08:19 PM
>>what rifle to use and the amount I'm going to pay him to get the job done...
rifle???? no way, razor blades, multiple small wounds, make him suffer, rifle is too quick

XSquared
03-12-2003, 08:23 PM
>rifle???? no way, razor blades, multiple small wounds, make him suffer, rifle is too quick
It can be slow and painful, depending on where you shoot them... not that I would know... cough... oh crap, I've said too much... *runs*

Commander
03-12-2003, 10:26 PM
these $$$gots that kidnaps kids really ........ me off.....if i had a gun and that bastard was infrontof me, iwould shoot him in the nuts :mad: ah hell, if he was infront of me and i didn't have a gun, he would still be sorry his mamma gave birth 2 him :mad:

[edit] i'm glad they found her too

OneStiffRod
03-12-2003, 10:39 PM
Apparently this guy was like a david kouresh and thought he was the messiah, he also had some other females with him in his clan.

All we need to do is drop his ass into chechnya or north west pakistan where the muslim F**TARDS will decapitate him alive and record it on videotape - that seems fair punishment.

Bajanine
03-12-2003, 10:48 PM
Although, I was just considering a 9mm FMJ slug in the lower intestine.

Cheeze-It
03-12-2003, 10:49 PM
I swear I've seen that guy before. Twice. Apparently he walks
around SLC in his robe. And the moment I saw his picture on the
news a few weeks ago, I thought he looked familiar.

I remember seeing him (if it was him) in May '01 by the mall. He
was standing with some woman, and some High School kids came
up to him and asked if they could videotape him. He nodded 'no'.

I also saw him (or maybe someone else. I'm sure one of these
two people were him) in 2000 while coming back from my internship
(again, by the mall). He walked off a bus, again, in his white
robe, and nodded at me with a walking stick. I got home and told
my mom I saw someone that could have been Jesus.

And I just saw on the news that people in the city refer to him
as "Jesus Man" or something like that... That's what triggered
my memory.

Eh, maybe it was someone else.

drdroid
03-12-2003, 10:51 PM
I was thinking of removing his finger/toe nails, and then give him needles, FLU SHOTS!!! PAIN AGONY... mwa HA HA HAAAAA!!! :eek:

Commander
03-12-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by drdroid
I was thinking of removing his finger/toe nails, and then give him needles, FLU SHOTS!!! PAIN AGONY... mwa HA HA HAAAAA!!! :eek: shooting his balls off is one thing, but giving him flu shots??? i think that's just TOO cruel!!and i think (not that anyone cares but) we as humans (for that ones that are) should not consider such punishments as a flu shot.....

Govtcheez
03-13-2003, 07:34 AM
Wow, you guys are really hardcore...

Most of the people here would wet themselves before he pounded the bejesus out of them.

TechWins
03-13-2003, 07:40 PM
lmao funny stuff ^

Xei
03-13-2003, 11:39 PM
You know what hurts? Burning yourself then rubbing the burn.

You know what I've thought that would hurt nearly the most? Burning someones skin with a lighter, all over their body, then taking one of those Metal-Grinders and grinding the skin off...

Know what we can do to bad people? ....