PDA

View Full Version : Help

LOON
03-06-2003, 10:16 AM
HELP.......................

I have to write the following two essays and I havent a clue where to start. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

1:Cobra......... How it could be used to implement a Web Server, and the advantages and disadvantages of using Cobra ass opposed to C++ and Java

2: At the time of login the server not only needs to authenicate the client but the client also needs to authenticate the server. Write a report to explain how this may be donw and evaluate the risks of an intruder being able to spoof either the client or server.

Govtcheez
03-06-2003, 10:18 AM
> using Cobra ass

Your teacher's got a dirty mouth. I won't deal with anyone who uses vulgarities.

ober
03-06-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Govtcheez
> using Cobra ass

Your teacher's got a dirty mouth. I won't deal with anyone who uses vulgarities.
LOL... :D

Cobra (http://www.google.com/search?q=cobra+programming&sourceid=opera&num=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8) is a start.

Corba (http://www.google.com/search?q=corba+programming&sourceid=opera&num=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8)

vasanth
03-06-2003, 11:11 AM
Ohh my god .. All these days i though they used CORBA .. but i had no idea they have started using reptiles like cobra for programming...

TechWins
03-06-2003, 05:48 PM
I swear there has been a thread before where the same exact discussion took place or at least a very similar discussion. I'm referring to the corba/cobra talk, btw.

adrianxw
03-07-2003, 02:46 AM
>>> started using reptiles like cobra for programming...

It's interesting how a word conjours up an different image depending on the hearing/reading persons experience/location etc.

Vasanth thought of reptiles, and of course, I know what a Cobra is, but I saw "cobra" and immediately think "COpenhagen, BRussels, Amsterdam" school. A group of similaly minded artists from the latter half of the 20th century.

It doesn't do this guys homework for him, but I thought it was interesting.

Shiro
03-07-2003, 08:15 AM
>but i had no idea they have started using reptiles like cobra for programming...

www.python.org/