PDA

View Full Version : Where do i go!!!!

vasanth
02-26-2003, 10:23 AM
Hi,
I have just finished learning my basics in C#.(Console Mode).. i now appreciate the syntax and basic syntax features of C#(verry similar to C++ and JAVA).. I have understood everytin from delegates, params,, execption handling etc...

Now where do i go from here.. My tutorial just stops after event handling... I have no clue what to learn now.. When i searched the NET it was too specific. (Connecting to database, reading file etc etc..) I would appreciate if you could provide me a link which goes step by step up the ladder.

Thanx

VegasSte
02-26-2003, 11:09 AM
Maybe you could try a search on google?

vasanth
02-26-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by VegasSte
Maybe you could try a search on google?

I did but got only basic tutorials.. which i have already read a ton... And when i search for advanced tutorials it is too specific and Hi-Fi... So i am too confuced.. Feel like joining a formal class but cannot spare that kind of money now..

Mister C
02-26-2003, 05:48 PM
Start your study of data structures: stacks, queues, trees, etc

Have you learned Java?
Look at MCAD certification

vasanth
02-27-2003, 03:04 AM
I have already done a lot of Data Structures with C and C++.. Starting from Que, Stack, Linked List,Binary Trees to B trees, B+ trees etc... And a lot of problem solving algorithms like the tower of Hanoi etc.. Which i have even implemented as a console game...

So where do i go ahaed in C# now... Please read my above question..