PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever sale code/binary ?

zahid
01-26-2003, 12:08 AM
How many of us really did work for themself.

I worked for my company only.

Sebastiani
01-26-2003, 12:14 AM
Not yet, but soon (I hope), I will have a chance to sell my Windows library...from my experience, with most deals, "no code - no deal", BTW....

ammar
01-26-2003, 12:40 AM
No I didn't work for any company( I'm still a student ), but I hope I can soon do so.

Shiro
01-26-2003, 05:07 AM
I have worked for a company only and I like it. I don't have the knowledge for doing marketing, bussiness and that kind of things and I think I won't like it. At least, at this moment.

codingmaster
01-26-2003, 05:36 AM
Have worked for some companies and some different projects....

ober
01-26-2003, 03:11 PM
you mean sell??

that depends... I make software and get paid to do it... but i don't get paid specifically for the software, just for my time at work in which i do various tasks... does that count? :)

zahid
01-26-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by ober5861
you mean sell??

that depends... I make software and get paid to do it... but i don't get paid specifically for the software, just for my time at work in which i do various tasks... does that count? :)

Yeah.. :-) I guess that will be the second choice.
"I worked for my company only"

zahid
01-28-2003, 12:23 AM
So.. not much of us are really making money with programming efficiency.

Or.. the money makers are busy with money making.

OneStiffRod
01-28-2003, 11:52 PM
I plan on writing my own stock trading software, so when I do, I will "make money" using code.

I'm working on a weblication in PHP - full service site - that is for a real estate company - when done I will see some of the profits so maybe that will count also.

www.asynchrony.com is a site that sells your software - last time I checked the software produced was kinda lame.

zahid
01-29-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by OneStiffRod
I plan on writing my own stock trading software, so when I do, I will "make money" using code.

I'm working on a weblication in PHP - full service site - that is for a real estate company - when done I will see some of the profits so maybe that will count also.

www.asynchrony.com is a site that sells your software - last time I checked the software produced was kinda lame.

Yeah.. I'm also behind you and waiting to complete ISP Billing Software.

black
01-31-2003, 12:43 AM
only work for company, but I think there are some ways we could sale bins ? :rolleyes:

frenchfry164
02-01-2003, 02:03 PM
I just mess around with code, and once in a while try to make a game. But it's all freeware stuff.