PDA

View Full Version : Post Super Bowl predictions here!



PJYelton
01-23-2003, 10:12 AM
Post your super bowl prediction here! I pick the super bowl to be tied 20-20 going into the fourth quarter, then the Raiders score two quick touchdowns to win.

Final score: Raiders 34, Bucs 20

Of course, I'm rooting for the Bucs, can't stand those *&^!$ Raiders! :mad: :D

Govtcheez
01-23-2003, 10:18 AM
Bucs 28 Raiders 24

2 of TB's TD's will be defensive.

ober
01-23-2003, 11:08 AM
Raiders 24, Bucs 21... Bucs defense will keep Raiders offense at bay and score them points... Raiders will have enough firepower to overcome the insanity that is the Bucs defense.

Cshot
01-23-2003, 11:12 AM
27-24 Raiders.

Bucs will have the lead coming into the 2nd half. But Raiders will go deep to score quick TD's and win the Superbowl :D

Govtcheez
01-23-2003, 11:18 AM
I'd like to see the Bucs win, since they're the underdog, but I don't mind much either way. I just hope it's not a blowout on either side. There's still like 7 months until I get to watch football again, and I don't want the last game I see over the time to be crappy.

Terrance11
01-23-2003, 11:49 AM
Tampa 28, Oakland 24

RoD
01-23-2003, 12:49 PM
Oakland 100, TB 0.

Shutout raiders. Oakland has to win so i can get VS .NET


Besides govt is in favor of the buccs so go raiders. Wanna know who will win next year, bow to the avatar.

PJYelton
01-23-2003, 01:12 PM
Nah, Eagles had their chance, gotta wait another 20 years for the next one! :)

The Bucs defense has been stuffed on a number of occasions this year, and the Raiders are a smart enough team to do the same. Raiders will win by 2 touchdowns, but it'll be close til the 4th quarter! Hope not though, I agree, I want a CLOSE Super Bowl! Perhaps even go into overtime for the first time ever! At least that'll force the league to change the overtime rules finally...

Waldo2k2
01-23-2003, 01:26 PM
13-8 Bucs

RoD
01-23-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by PJYelton
Nah, Eagles had their chance, gotta wait another 20 years for the next one! :)

The Bucs defense has been stuffed on a number of occasions this year, and the Raiders are a smart enough team to do the same. Raiders will win by 2 touchdowns, but it'll be close til the 4th quarter! Hope not though, I agree, I want a CLOSE Super Bowl! Perhaps even go into overtime for the first time ever! At least that'll force the league to change the overtime rules finally...

If your going to diss em do it right, it was 22 years.

PJYelton
01-23-2003, 02:14 PM
I figured they were good enough to shave 2 years off :)

Just kidding though, as long as McNabb plays they'll always be a contender. They should have made it this year but me thinks they overlooked the Bucs a little bit.

RoD
01-23-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by PJYelton
I figured they were good enough to shave 2 years off :)

Just kidding though, as long as McNabb plays they'll always be a contender. They should have made it this year but me thinks they overlooked the Bucs a little bit.

u mean if he doens't play, feely owns him, he blew it.

RoD
01-23-2003, 02:30 PM
govt prolly wouldn't bet again to backup his so-called team cuz hes a punk....

sonict
01-23-2003, 02:32 PM
I'm thinking the Bucs will win 27-24. I hate the Oakland Raiders. They suck so bad.
And also since I live in Massachusetts home of The Patriots, I'm mad they didn't make it this year.

ober
01-23-2003, 02:34 PM
The Pats are done... washed up... run for glory over... 10 bucks says they won't even make the playoffs next year.

RoD
01-23-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by ober5861
The Pats are done... washed up... run for glory over... 10 bucks says they won't even make the playoffs next year.

they got more hope than govt's lions lmao.

Govtcheez
01-23-2003, 02:40 PM
> they got more hope than govt's lions lmao.

You jsut wait - next season, they'll switch jerseys with Philadelphia - what're you going to then?

RoD
01-23-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Govtcheez
> they got more hope than govt's lions lmao.

You jsut wait - next season, they'll switch jerseys with Philadelphia - what're you going to then?

yea, OK, and i'll continue my QB career with philly....

-KEN-
01-23-2003, 02:58 PM
I'll say Bucs, just because I don't want the Raiders winning...

I wouldn't put any money on it, though.

RoD
01-23-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by -KEN-
I'll say Bucs, just because I don't want the Raiders winning...

I wouldn't put any money on it, though.

last time we bet our sexuality, what could be worse?

PJYelton
01-23-2003, 03:34 PM
Of course the Lions have hope! Just need to change management, coaches, uniforms (but keep the helmets, I like those!), stadium, players, cheerleaders, and then PRAY continuously. Oh, and play the Bengals every game. THEN they just might do it!

Unregd
01-23-2003, 03:52 PM
The Shenodoah Valley Marauders: 27.
The East Los Angeles Disease: 25.

DarkStar
01-23-2003, 09:32 PM
Oakland 21 Tampa Bay 20

With no time remaining on the game clock, the Raiders make the PAT to win the game.

Not very probable, but it would sure be exciting.

golfinguy4
01-23-2003, 10:13 PM
Bucs 31 Raiders 28