PDA

View Full Version : Hey bush, you say something?



RoD
01-22-2003, 06:06 PM
LMFAO

Click Me (http://www.talkingpresidents.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=TP&Affiliate=cool****)

dP munky
01-22-2003, 08:07 PM
LMMFAO i wonder if he says stuff like "indifferous"

novacain
01-22-2003, 09:52 PM
Have you tried this?

You can put words into his mouth (but not pretzels)!

http://www.lemonbovril.co.uk/bushspeech/

no-one
01-23-2003, 02:53 AM
>You can put words into his mouth (but not pretzels)!

there's a not so common theory that the the bruise the infamous pretzel incident explained was in fact the result of an angry First Lady.

this is of course pure speculation.

RoD
01-23-2003, 02:02 PM
pretzel incident?

Govtcheez
01-23-2003, 02:15 PM
> You can put words into his mouth (but not pretzels)!

Wow, it's almost you're a lobbyist for powerful multinational corporation!

> there's a not so common theory that the the bruise the infamous pretzel incident explained was in fact the result of an angry First Lady.

Oh, great, the most powerful person in the country gets his ass kicked by his wife. Such a sad state of affairs.

Rod - the "pretzel incident" happened last year when W was watching an NFl playoff game (the version I heard said:) when a pretzel he was eating exerted pressure on some nerve and he passed out.

RoD
01-23-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Govtcheez


Rod - the "pretzel incident" happened last year when W was watching an NFl playoff game (the version I heard said:) when a pretzel he was eating exerted pressure on some nerve and he passed out.

lmao.

codingmaster
01-23-2003, 02:29 PM
http://www.lemonbovril.co.uk/bushspeech/ is very cool :cool: :cool:
Had fun making my own speech :D :D :D :D

no-one
01-24-2003, 03:50 PM
>Oh, great, the most powerful person in the country gets his ass kicked by his wife. Such a sad state of affairs.

well look at hill and bill... it seems to be a trend.

itld
01-24-2003, 04:04 PM
howdy,
OMG youre not saying Laura for president are you???
M.R.

incognito
01-25-2003, 07:46 PM
I didn't know he had actually passed out........hehehehe