PDA

View Full Version : Bet Payment: Kermi

RoD
01-19-2003, 05:37 PM
Bet payoff one....*sigh*

You know guys, perhaps i don't say this enough, but i really like the Saints. They're like the greatest football team in the NFL, and don't get as much credit as they deserve. They have talent, speed, ability, and most of all, a great coaching staff. If i could have just one wish, it would be to play for this wonderful organization.

Go Saints!

valar_king
01-19-2003, 05:38 PM
I live in Louisiana.

And I must say:
SAINTS SUCK.
Go Titans.

-KEN-
01-19-2003, 05:38 PM
*ahem* you call THAT an essay?

RoD
01-19-2003, 05:41 PM
dude the saints suck i gave it my all!

kermi3
01-19-2003, 05:52 PM
That's not much of an essay for a bet...

adrianxw
01-19-2003, 06:25 PM
One liners...

-KEN-
01-19-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by adrianxw
One liners...

Kind've ironic, eh?

kermi3
01-19-2003, 06:32 PM
Point well made...that's is not much of an eassay for a bet. You should right more, perhaps you should even use the name of some of the players? *gasp* Support your argument, where's your thesis? Phtttf some "essay"

vasanth
01-20-2003, 10:40 AM
why are these threads made sticky...

webmaster
01-20-2003, 11:13 AM
RoD, since you're such a fan, do you think you could go into the causes of the Saints' late-season collapse? Was it Aaron Brooks shoulder? The lazy D-line? Deuce's ankle? Haslett's wilting under the expectations of post season play? How could they possibly lose to the Vikings, the Bengals, and the Panthers? (Admittedly, the Vikings and Panthers were probably a bit underrated this season. But the Bengals!)

Govtcheez
01-20-2003, 11:36 AM
Not to mention the Lions!

The Saints are overrated and a half - it wasn't any specifc thing.

PJYelton
01-20-2003, 11:42 AM
Nah, they weren't overrated, they are definately a good team. Just look at how many first place teams they defeated, including the SB-bound Bucs twice. I think their coach did a horrible job in preparing them for the crap-teams by instilling the idea that anybody can beat anybody on the players. That combined with the fear that "this can't be happening again!" - same thing happened the year before - and voila you lose out and miss the playoffs.

RoD
01-20-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by webmaster
RoD, since you're such a fan, do you think you could go into the causes of the Saints' late-season collapse? Was it Aaron Brooks shoulder? The lazy D-line? Deuce's ankle? Haslett's wilting under the expectations of post season play? How could they possibly lose to the Vikings, the Bengals, and the Panthers? (Admittedly, the Vikings and Panthers were probably a bit underrated this season. But the Bengals!)

lmao your at me now too, great :P

>>Was it Aaron Brooks shoulder?

I think it was in part, as he is surely an awsome player.

>>The lazy D-line?

I am still angry about the defensive line. They have all this talent, but choose not to apply it.

>>Deuce's ankle?

No, he wasn't very good.

>>Haslett's wilting under the expectations of post season play?

This is possibly the biggest downfall the saints had this season.

>>How could they possibly lose to the Vikings, the Bengals, and the Panthers?

Stroke of bad luck, they should just be glad they didn't play the eagles. Booya!

Necrodeemer
01-20-2003, 01:52 PM
I would actually like to see American Football, our football (the original and best) is good. But American seems more arguementative. Anyone know when they are gonna start giving it proper air time?

Govtcheez
01-20-2003, 02:00 PM
They give it proper air time over here all the time (well, the season's done in a week, but...)

It's just where you live - I can never see soccer over here, if I wanted to.

Aran
01-20-2003, 08:00 PM
and i never see cricket...

it makes me sad!

(not really)