PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever met a hot female programmer

Gumby_One
01-04-2003, 06:55 PM
Has anyone ever met a hot, or at least a good looking female programmer?

And I mean one that was into the stuff, not some girl who you took a visual basic class with in high school.

damonbrinkley
01-04-2003, 07:09 PM
I had a few attractive girls in my CIS classes in college and are coding for a living now.

PJYelton
01-04-2003, 10:07 PM
So far I've only met a few female programmers and I'm sad to say that they weren't attractive...

MethodMan
01-04-2003, 10:55 PM
There were a few in some of my classes last year, but this year I havent seen them. I dont they got by, or maybe they just switched programs. Who knows. They do exist though.

MadHatter
01-05-2003, 12:10 AM
my teacher in intro didn't look too bad ;) :o :rolleyes: a couple of the girls in there didn't look bad, either... too bad none of them knew what they were doing :( met a cute one online a couple months ago.. she wasn't very good though :( all males in the class i just finished, and i think that's how it'll be in the next one :( *shrugs* i already have a girl, i don't know what i'm complaining about :rolleyes:

*ClownPimp*
01-05-2003, 01:23 AM
I used to ride the shuttle bus last year to my university... there was this amazingly gorgeous woman. Honestly, she had to have been one of the ten most beautiful women I have ever seen (in person at least ;)) . One day I was sitting next to her on the bus and she was talking to this guy on the other side of her. She was showing him her schedule, I caught a glimpse of it... four 400 level computer science classes (the highest you can take before going into graduate courses)! From that moment on I was in love :p. I saw her around campus a couple of times, but the following semester I never saw her, I can only guess she graduated.... Another one got away :(

MrWizard
01-05-2003, 03:53 AM
When I went to the ACM Programming contest in 2002 I saw a very hot programmer girl. She was reading a book about CPU Architecture if I remember correctly. Very classy.

Polymorphic OOP
01-05-2003, 04:10 AM
In person? No.

But soon... yes... soon...

EDIT:

MUHAHAHAHAHA

...just though that needed a...

"MUHAHAHAHAHA"

MadHatter
01-05-2003, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Polymorphic OOP
In person? No.

But soon... yes... soon...

EDIT:

MUHAHAHAHAHA

...just though that needed a...

"MUHAHAHAHAHA"

i didn't think it would be long before poly posted here... though i thought it might make more sense than that :( :rolleyes:

nvoigt
01-05-2003, 04:22 AM
Has anyone ever met a hot, or at least a good looking female programmer?

Yes, I have. Geek that I am I even met her here for the first time. You know you are the uber-geek when you meet your gf on a programming board :rolleyes:

We broke up in 2001 and she's no longer around here by a nick I would recognize :(

Prelude
01-05-2003, 08:33 AM
>Has anyone ever met a hot, or at least a good looking female programmer?
[extreme arrogance]
As a matter of fact I have, if I do say so myself. :D:D:D
[/extreme arrogance]

-Prelude

Captain Penguin
01-05-2003, 08:53 AM
My close friend is quite attractive but she only does HTML and CSS... not quite programming.

shaik786
01-06-2003, 01:04 AM
There were two I've met, not good looking though, but yes, HOT for sure! ;)

ober
01-06-2003, 08:11 AM
well... I've never met Prelude in person, but she is, as she noted above, rather hot ;)

I do have classes with a rather talented female programmer that is dead sexy... Cheez can back me up on this.. very... "bonarific" :D

Govtcheez
01-06-2003, 09:23 AM
> I do have classes with a rather talented female programmer that is dead sexy...

I agree 100%... If only she didn't smoke - what a turn-off.

ober
01-06-2003, 10:51 AM
good point, good point.. I could get past it for 5 minutes tho ;)

unanimous
01-09-2003, 11:15 PM
I'd be happy just meeting a female programmer. Now if I am talking about programming with someone and a girl aks what we are talking about i get, "what? huh?" for about aminute then she is gone..yet it could be me...but then again who could pass on the chance to talk to me:)

I expect Cozman, Civix, or Shadow1234 to respon on this one.

cozman
01-09-2003, 11:23 PM
My girlfriend isn't a programmer but she asks me what i'm working on and is starting to understand it, soon she'll be writing pure asm ;)

I expect Cozman...

Talking to you is always a joy..

Sean: (about his sister) we also had te pickvator and she touched all the pickles with her hand then
Sean: she is a pig
...later...
Sean: well i love pickles
Sean: and missouri is the pickle capitol of the world

ammar
01-10-2003, 04:53 AM
Actually I haven't...
But I cann't understand why?!
I think there is a realation between programming and girls, although it seems that for some reasons girls ( or attractive one )are not attracted to programming... And I really would like to know why?!

minesweeper
01-10-2003, 05:25 AM
I live in England so therefore I have never met a hot female full stop, especially one that programs.

fry
01-10-2003, 06:18 AM
lol minesweeper.

Im yet to actual meet a female coder who knows what they are doing, so i will have to say no.

foniks munkee
01-10-2003, 07:23 AM
I agree 100%... If only she didn't smoke - what a turn-off.
Prelude Smokes!? Well - I for one am shattered.

ober
01-10-2003, 07:24 AM
no, you monkey... pay attention... we're talking about someone completely different... :rolleyes:

foniks munkee
01-10-2003, 07:26 AM
*breathes a sigh of relief*

Phew - I shouldn't drink and read posts. ;)

minesweeper
01-10-2003, 07:28 AM
Wow, Prelude really does have her own throne here doesn't she?

Govtcheez
01-10-2003, 07:29 AM
Fry, meet Prelude. (http://www.cprogramming.com/cboard/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=322) Also, meet basilisk (http://www.cprogramming.com/cboard/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=86). Code Goddess and Gadget Queen, respectively.

minesweeper
01-10-2003, 07:37 AM
hmmmm basilisk is from the UK, just think, if she is a minx, this country could have

A. A hot female (GASP!!)
B. a hot female that programs (I think I need to lie down!!)

Govtcheez
01-10-2003, 07:39 AM
lol minesweeper

> Wow, Prelude really does have her own throne here doesn't she?

Bassy would to, if she posted here more often.

scott27349
01-10-2003, 07:51 AM
i have meet dozens of hot lady programmers, in asm, just got to know where to look, there all in one place, lol

itld
01-10-2003, 10:35 AM
howdy,
you are a bunch of sexist pigs:rolleyes:

M.R.

spoon_
01-11-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by damonbrinkley
I had a few attractive girls in my CIS classes in college and are coding for a living now.

people who graduate with CIS degrees actually... gasp... code?

what school was this?