PDA

View Full Version : Human memory

finnepower
01-01-2003, 01:11 PM
What if your memory changes all the time?

Yesterday you might have been an alien but today when you woke up, new memories came in to your head. Then you would not remember that you've ever been an alien and you'll be living just as you do now.

I dont know if you understood but if you think about it, you feel dizzy.

damonbrinkley
01-01-2003, 01:21 PM
What if cows could fly? What if money grew on trees? What if ...what if ....what if.......

adrianxw
01-01-2003, 02:33 PM
Changing your memories would not change the artifacts surrounding you. Surely if you woke up feeling human, and all of the gear around you was alien, you may suspect something had happened, maybe not the right thing, but surely suspicious enough to investigate.

face_master
01-01-2003, 06:28 PM
Thats what happens when people get abducted. (im sorry if I sound like some raving looney holding a gun) Everytime, they see a light or craft of some sort, then they somehow escape, but there's missing time. Like an hour and a half. Under hypnosis they remember what happened during that missing time. But in some cases, their memory is triggered by a dream/nightmare.

frenchfry164
01-01-2003, 07:47 PM
I think you need to change your profile to weed-powered instead of caffeine, because you sound like your stoned.

itld
01-02-2003, 10:03 PM
howdy,
if your memories change aaaaa........ oh hell now i forgot what i was going to say.

M.R.

blitzkrieg
01-03-2003, 05:51 PM
scientists are yet to figure out the configuration of the human brain ! that says a lot about the uppermost storey in your body.