PDA

View Full Version : Biological Warfare

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 01:21 AM
Well if the terrorists are going to resort to biological warfare than why don't we introduce smallpox into the Afghan population. It's one sure way to get rid of Bin Laden. The USA likely has every known biological weapon to mankind. If they want to play with fire, I say, fight fire with fire.

mfc2themax
10-14-2001, 01:24 AM
Where you born stupid, or did you suffer from terrible psychological damage as a child?

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 01:27 AM
Well terrorist, you won't get away with it now will you?

More and more cases of biological weapons are being used against the USA. The list is growing. Just a matter of time before something like smallpox is used. Well, the USA can deal with it. They have enough resources, although many people would die. The thing is, introduce a disease like smallpox into Iraq or Afghanistan and they will not be able to quarantine or treat it. The disease would spread like wild fire.

Hey, if they want to use fire, than they better be prepared to get burned.

Also, I think that you are the stupid one for being niave. Did you know that there is a war happening?

mfc2themax
10-14-2001, 03:29 AM
>Also, I think that you are the stupid one for being niave. Did you know that there is a war happening?<

Hmmmm.... lets see we infect 25 million people for the sole purpose of killing a few specific people.

Hey, you know what?!? We should release small pox into Canada, maybe you'll get infected and feel what it would be like to have the illness. Oh and one more thing, you can't seek medical assistance.

mfc2themax
10-14-2001, 03:30 AM
Why don't we just destroy the whole damn world while we're at it.

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 03:32 AM
I wouldn't get too comfortable. The fact is that you could be infected by smallpox tomorrow.

Canada does not condone terrorism and we are not attacking civilians. Where is your brain?

loobian
10-14-2001, 03:43 AM
Why should 3 million people pay because of a few?

How about if Afganistan had the power to attack America, because there are terrorists in the USA? /yes, there are!/.
How about you be one of the dead because of someone else in your country? Not nice...eh?!
So, why should innocent people die?

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 03:49 AM
Innocent people should stand up and fight injustice in their own countries. If you let people go around and create biological weapons, preach hate, and support terrorist networks than you are not an innocent civilian.

The biological war being waged against the USA has not reached critical mass, all I'm saying is if these terrorists want to get into that kind of a war than they better expect to get burned.

In most of the world such as Europe you will not find countries that condone terrorism, however in a few countries they do, such as Afghanistan and Iraq.

loobian
10-14-2001, 03:49 AM
I meant Canada, not USA... just didn't notice you are from Canada, Trolly!
So, said in few words- I agree with mfc2themax...!

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 03:51 AM
It doesn't matter who you agree with. This makes no difference. Just be ready to face reality. Nobody here calls the shots.

loobian
10-14-2001, 03:54 AM
Yes, I do agree with your last 2 posts... I think we have same opinions, but just expressing them different ways...

All I want is peace!

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 03:57 AM
As long as we can get rid of fundamentalist governments and hostile regimes than I think that we can deal with terrorism on an individual basis without having to attack whole countries. This is not a reality in the world yet.

I'm rather tired of middle east talk. I'd like to see some action.

loobian
10-14-2001, 04:03 AM
Yes, but I think that it's better to use the special forces for such operations... but not airplanes from my grandma's time, which can't be precise!

Also, if we have to be fair, the USA wants this war, not because of the terrorism, but because of USA itself... as you may know, when a war begins, the economy grows up... that's why USA is doing that, in my mind... also, they do a lot of stupid things... actually nothing smart so far...
I like the american people, as I know a lot, who are pretty nice, but America's foverment sux... Bush is *******, and we all know that!

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 04:11 AM
I like Bush. I think he is a good president. You have a right to have your opinion. There is a small difference between having an opinion and carrying out terrorist actions. I personally don't think that Europeans are too bright but since I've attended this board I've gained more respect for them.

The USA does not likely want a war. A war is not okay. This war could suddenly become a lot broader and severe. The end of the world is not a joke because it could happen. I wish that the middle east would take this war a lot more seriously. I also wish that they would solve their own foreign policy difficulties without having to have the USA and NATO get involved. That means solving your own problems without resorting to ethnic and hate crimes.

nvoigt
10-14-2001, 04:17 AM
The thing is, introduce a disease like smallpox into Iraq or Afghanistan and they will not be able to quarantine or treat it. The disease would spread like wild fire.

Do you realize what you are saying ? THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO QUARANTINE IT ! What makes you think it won't spread into YOUR country ??? Considering todays means of transportation, it doesn't really matter if you are 10 or 10.000 Miles away.

I agree that bio-warfare is a cowardly act of terrorism. America's citizens called for war. Now when the first casualties become known, they panic. When you call for war, you should think of the consequences.

loobian
10-14-2001, 04:20 AM
As you said- every one has the right for opinion!

I don't agree that USA don't want this war... but this is my opinion, anyway...
Also, I think that USA should not have messed in Afganistan... USA has it's own theritory, and should not do anything out of it... but it's always everywhere... they do a lot of stupid things /how about the US marine that crashed into Japanese ship?/... so, I think USA should do it's own bussiness, and stop trying to be god...as it is very far away from begin god...

Anyway, I suggest to stop here, as I don't want to argue with anyone... especially with you, as I see you are a nice guy :-) we just have some differences in our opinions...which is absolutely normal ;)

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 04:32 AM
Considering todays means of transportation, it doesn't really matter if you are 10 or 10.000 Miles away.

This is inaccurate because during a time of war all air and sea is closed. Also, if it did get into NorthAmerica natively than we could quarantine this disease. Our population is being educated and we have a very strong buerocracy and first responders. Infact it is the best in the world by far.

Yes, this is why I think that this war should be taken much more seriously because it might spead into Europe if such a thing were to happen. Hopefully this war can be resolved.

USA has it's own theritory, and should not do anything out of it...

This would be nice but it is impossible because there is enough knowledge to create weapons of mass destruction or biological weapons that could affect the whole world. If we lived on different planets in different solar systems than you have a point.

This war that is happening right now has to happen or else there is no country that is safe. It won't be long until terrorism occurs in Germany for example. I don't know why so many Europeans and middle east people condone it or else simply think it will disapear by itself. This should have taken place long time ago. If you won't stand up for mankind and civilization than you are guilty and not more than a step or two from aiding and participating in terrorism.

Thantos
10-14-2001, 06:39 AM
Troll_King do us all a favor and leave it to the professionals

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 06:58 AM
Speak for yourself.

rick barclay
10-14-2001, 08:49 AM
In order to be immune from smallpox, you first have to be
innoculated to prevent it. Once you acquire the virus, there
is no cure.

rick barclay

MechanicX
10-14-2001, 09:51 AM
Change your name to "MORON" it suits better than all your previous and current names.

Troll King: Your posts sound like you didnt know anything about the world before September 11. And now the media has filled you head with too much information. You probably didnt know there was a religion called Islam or anything about the mid-east conflict.

So you think that all the innocent Afghans can change what their government or what Osama Bin Laden does. The Taliban has military so normal civilians would never even think to rise up agianst them.

But there is oppostion there. The northern alliance wants to get rid of Taliban so its not all of Afghan that is with Taliban.

Ok now let introduce a deadly disease. How many people live there? How many foreign UN workers are there? How many people are fleeing to Pakistan, and the neighbouring countries? There is a 100% chance that it will spread to Pakistan. Then the whole of Asia and Africa. It probably will mutate many times and come up with different strains. There want be time to make cure for each new strain.

Ok now that its affected both continents, lets assume that by some GODLY act that it hasnt affected the American continents. So now more than 3/4 of the world is dying.

How will this affect our economy? How will it affect the people that live over here in the Americas who have relations on the dying continents?(guess that doesnt matter to you since all the people you know are either on the net or your block)

Now lets say some one in Pakistan or India who is ........ed off and has access to their nukes: OH OH....jee I wonder where they would be headed????:eek:

GAME OVER.
:rolleyes:

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 09:58 AM
Change your name to "fem". You have a long way to go before you wake up.

MechanicX
10-14-2001, 10:01 AM
Is that all you got? :confused:

Was hoping for a better challenge:( :o :p :D

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 10:02 AM
I said, "No ***gots can respond to this thread". That means you MechanicX.

MechanicX
10-14-2001, 10:05 AM
wrong thread...:p

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 10:06 AM
You are probably a monkey too.

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 10:09 AM
LMAO You ****ing pussy.

Siagal
10-14-2001, 10:33 AM
Trollking...i'm surprised..no, shocked to find that you are the starter of this thread. Is that you who replied my thread a couple of days ago....wat a contradiction?? Where has your logical thinking spun off, tt u possessed while responding to my query.

I can sense your feelings, i know how painful it is to witness ur fellow citizens being burnt alive in masses. The world wants the bloodthirsty beasts and not the innocent people. And ofcourse, i would be first person to take pleasure in taliban's downfall and Omar's death. Parallel with that i can't bear to see an innocent civilian crying for no fault of his.

Releasing smallpox into Afghanistan!!!...did you ever realise that viruses and worms can't see the political borders created by humans and they do move in air with all sorts of carriers. How long u think wld that take to affect pakistan, India, Uzbekistan and unforgettingly America. Who are you targetting at??

Nukes knew their targets, but the atomic molecules don't. Japan is a living example of that. Until now babies born there aren't normal, innocent victims of barbarian forefathers and humans. So would be the result of ur idea of releasing smallpox virus. Do you know how hard mankind strived to arrest tt unseen creature and shelter this lovely world.

Y can't u see that the victims of 9-11 and the war against terrorism are in the boat. The poor materials of afghanistan did nothing other having born in tt soil of sin.

hang loose buddy, letz not argue over this as everyone(i believe) has the same feelings over this issue, except for the fact that some let that overflow until u go to the extent of forgetting your self. Think in solitude and you will agree with me.....after all life is so precious and so letz not wish for unwanted deaths.

-------------------------------
Jai Hind!!.....Love all!!

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 10:43 AM
Tell that to the terrorists. I personally agree with it. This is just words though. I hear a lot of words comming out of the middle east but no action.

Right now a smallpox diesease could be released on civilians in North America. The terrorist might use this fire, and I say that if they are prepared to use smallpox than they better be prepaired for us to use it against them. Certain NATO or whatever the hell it is, will not be the instigator in this sort of action, however if the terrorists instigate it than I see no reason why we wouldn't fight back with the same fire. Yes, it's good that people realize what is at stake. It's time to wake up and to stop terrorists organizations from operating. This is by far the most serious war that has taken place in the world for all history. Something is going to bust loose and words are for the birds.

Siagal
10-14-2001, 11:10 AM
>Tell that to the terrorists.

If someone could ever do this, there wldn't be such a word in the dictionary, in the first place.

Terrorists don't listen, they just act according to their inner instinct, for they speak their wounds by their actions. The 9-11 incident exhibits the depth of their scars. They aren't humans, they were stamped until physical pain is nothing to them.

Killing Osama or releasing smallpox will never put an end to terrorism, coz there are hundred thousands of osamas around. The wisest way i think is to put an end to all cold wars between the world countries, that would cut the supplies of terrorists.

U know wat i mean?? Like, once US offered $30 million to train guerilla warriors to fight against Russia supporting Osama, to become the supreme power. Once well euipped, he is shooting at US. And now wat u think is pakistan doing at the back-end. U can never trust pakistan to help any nation in fighting Taliban. As obviously known, Pakistan wa(i)s a ardent supporter of Taliban(And US is no fool to fully trust Pakistan, anyway).

And it pretends to put its chin up in the UNO. If the world nations stop acting like foxes and using terrorists as tools to fight one another, we shall put an end to terrorism. Until then therez no point grinning over. So put off your thought of killing mankind with another form of terrorism..i mean viruses.

U can bring terrorists under control, but never dream that u could arrest viruses that easily.

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 11:15 AM
If they use biological weapons than they should expect it comming back at them. That's just the way it is.

Siagal
10-14-2001, 11:25 AM
>If they use biological weapons than they should expect it >comming back at them. That's just the way it is.

Ok..altogether let us set fire to this earth, if that is wat u r implying on.

A circle has no starting or ending point. So goes ur thread......after all my talking u r back with the same song. Fine i give up buddy!! Good nite(day if u r with sun boy, i'm wif moongal) and PEAcE OUT~~:)

Anbae Shivam!!

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 12:04 PM
Ok..altogether let us set fire to this earth, if that is wat u r implying on.

This is what I figure the terrorists want to do and they are using the middle east because the middle east is uncivilized in many regions. I didn't say set fire to the earth. I said use fire against fire, which in this situation is biological weapons leathal to humans.

Thantos
10-14-2001, 03:55 PM
Ever hear of a thing called morality? Its that thing that keeps us as people from releasing a diesase on a group of innocent civilians. If we start doing the same actions that the terrorist are doing to us we become no better then them.

Troll_King if you are so bent on killing those people, join the military and do your part. If you are too young/old to join then shut up, let us do our job.

I have 3 older brothers. Only the oldest has been immunized against small pox. I would really hate to see a good part of the world become sick and die because we listen to people like you.

Oh and that comment about all our ports being closed down during a war; are they closed now? Guess what, there is a war going on. Its not a declared war because under the current rules we can not declare war against a group of citizens (or guests) of another country without declaring war on that country.

-KEN-
10-14-2001, 04:39 PM
Yeesh, I LIVE in boca and I'm not even as fanatical as dean (oh, isn't it "moron" now?)

I agree with everyone so far who's called you an idiot (to put it nicely) for even suggesting it. You're so childish and so incredibly poor in wordly experience that it boggles the mind. Do us all a favor and Grow Up.

I wouldn't be surprised if every single one of your posts is just a troll for people to respond.

Generator
10-15-2001, 08:32 AM
I would join the military if I could. They give you the coolest training and they kick your ass into shape. Do you get paid to be in the military? The only problem for me is that I live in canada and my opinion on our military is that it sux. We probably use equipment from napoleans campaign and call that shiznit new. I would join the american army if I could but I think I need to be a full citizen or something. Give me 6 months in the army and ill be buffer than I already am. At least that's the impression I get from movies like "In the army now" and stuff. Seriously, I would join and become a communications guru for the military, but only for the american army. They have all the cool toys.

Troll_King
10-15-2001, 09:54 AM
You are a 5 year old kid, KEN. You have a long road ahead. I see a lot of pain and anguish. Thats if you don't get smallpox.

rick barclay
10-15-2001, 12:33 PM
>I would join the american army if I could but I think I need to be a full citizen or something. <

That's a very commendable thing for you to say. Why don't you
call, write, or url to one of the American recruiting services and
see what they say? They might have some viable suggestions
for you. It could be that some day the safest place on earth
for anybody will be the armed forces.

rick barclay

-KEN-
10-15-2001, 02:12 PM
yeah, okay maybe 5+10...that's 15 (sorry, I forgot you couldn't count) and nope, no anguish here.

Who here votes I send Dean a nice package of anthrax and see how he fares - or better yet, smallpox! yeah, don't worry I heard it's ot contagious! I'm sure it would never filter down to the US! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thantos
10-15-2001, 04:00 PM
Generator you don't have to be a citizen to join the US military. I work with and know a bunch of people who aren't. A lot of people using joining as a steping stone be becoming a citizen (not saying you would want to).
And yes I do get paid, its not a whole lot but there are benifts to it.
If you want to get buff join the Marines not the army. We are the worlds biggest gun club :)
Oh does Canada even have a military? I though you guys just ran around with hockey sticks all day. J/K.

Generator
10-15-2001, 04:16 PM
>>Oh does Canada even have a military? I though you guys just ran around with hockey sticks all day. J/K.

LOL, it's not that bad, we have lacrosse sticks too...

Im going to look into it thantos, my job sucks right now anyways, joining the army will be a story to tell my grandkids

Thantos
10-15-2001, 05:12 PM
Well here is a tip for you. Boot camp/basic training is just a big mind game. The physical part is no where as tough as the mental rigors they will put you threw (except the Air Force)