PDA

View Full Version : GOD and religion

Unregistered
10-13-2001, 12:42 PM
You cannot believe in GOD and be religious. Religion is the enemy of GOD. You must have faith in the Word of GOD, not your religion. The whole world is religious, but very few have faith in the Word of GOD.

What is the Word of GOD ?

When you see someone starving give them something to eat.
When you see someone thirsty give them something to drink.
When you see someone lonely give them company.
When you see someone hurting give them comfort........

GOD wants you to do what is right, (and you know what is right, you have no excuses) not all this ridiculous stuff you see going on in the world today thats called "belief in god".

Betazep
10-13-2001, 02:59 PM
God wants you to never post anything about god or religion on this board again...

Oh and she/he wanted me to remind you to floss... don't forget to get down deep in the gumline.

Aran
10-13-2001, 03:15 PM
yes, i agree with betazep.

we are all tired of the religion debate. Whatever the hell makes you happy and gives you the strangth and courage and etc. to live your life, it's good enough.

sean
10-13-2001, 04:32 PM
I'm religious, I believe in God, but do not put messages like that on the Board. It just ticks people off. It's nice that everyone is going to church now that we're at war, but is it going to last? If you believe God can save you, people should've been going to church since they realized that. Not since they suddenly thought they needed him. That's not how it works, and that's not how the board works.

Hillbillie
10-13-2001, 04:42 PM
Okay, when this turns into yet another 100+ post war like it always does, remember that I said "don't fight".

doubleanti
10-13-2001, 11:15 PM
// partly for another postcount++ statement;

"Windows 95 is a 32-bit shell for a 16-bit extension to an 8-bit operating system designed for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition."

niice!

man guys, i want another religious debate... because i avoid all of the other ones!!! [and all of the fun fun fun!!!] bye bye...

-paci epi tran budd
-pendragon... [no, still DA, hehe...]

EvenFlow
10-13-2001, 11:18 PM
May a moderator have the good wisdom to delete this thread before it gets out of hand.

Hillbillie
10-13-2001, 11:20 PM
>niice!<

Hehe, ya like that, DA? I stole it from someone in a BeOS forum like 10 minutes ago. :D

DavidP
10-13-2001, 11:25 PM
Yes...please dont post about religion. Everybody knows that I always seem to get involved in these religious discussions and post huge, big, long exhorations...so...for the safety of everybody, dont post about religion. heh heh :)

doubleanti
10-13-2001, 11:33 PM
oh c'mon guys! we can finally have a relatively in-hand conversation... hmmm... we never had a debate about epicureanism or trancendentalism... what's _with_ you guys eh? leavin' me out to dry well i oughta... if we don't have a debate, i'll honestly believe that there isn't anything that everyone in this board can honestly believe in... not even to disagree!

::sits waiting at DJGPP table::

Betazep
10-14-2001, 03:27 AM
I have tried being in a trance while dental work was done to me. Does that count for trancendentalism?

Troll_King
10-14-2001, 03:41 AM
Religion or anything that is imaginary is dangerous. For example, it could even be dangerous to play too much of Dungeons & Dragons. You shouldn't take in too much of it or else you will become brainwashed. If you maintain an analyitical perspecitve than you will not be at odds with the real world. You can study that kind of stuff and enjoy it but don't make it the only thing you do.

Pendragon
10-14-2001, 10:32 AM
Religion or anything that is imaginary is dangerous. For example, it could even be dangerous to play too much of Dungeons & Dragons. You shouldn't take in too much of it or else you will become brainwashed. If you maintain an analyitical perspecitve than you will not be at odds with the real world. You can study that kind of stuff and enjoy it but don't make it the only thing you do.

ah, remindsme of my speech in the 'Religious Bull****' thread...
Absolutely capital!

Posted by doubleanti

-paci epi tran budd
-pendragon... [no, still DA, hehe...]

Have I missed something here?

-Pen

doubleanti
10-14-2001, 01:03 PM
no, nevermind... i'll try to make more sense if you people have the general consensus that i don't make sense...

oskilian
10-14-2001, 01:34 PM
religion is like underwear: you don't talk about it, it's private.

Oskilian

doubleanti
10-14-2001, 01:57 PM
>religion is like underwear: you don't talk about it, it's private.

niice...

Unregistered
10-14-2001, 02:43 PM
The man and woman in the garden of Eden sewed fig leaves to cover their nakedness because of their guilt. They used the religion offered to them by the serpent to try and save themselves in their sin. GOD would have none of it, and sacrificed an animal to cover them with a coat of skins.

It's either GOD's way or no way, your underware is not private.

Hillbillie
10-14-2001, 04:14 PM
>religion is like underwear: you don't talk about it, it's private. <

Hehe, I don't wear underwear :D

doubleanti
10-14-2001, 04:26 PM
::proceeds to discuss the ramifications of one's own underwear::

MechanicX
10-14-2001, 05:13 PM
"religion is like underwear: you don't talk about it, it's private. "

Awesome quote. I will add it to my list of greatest quoates found on net.:cool: