PDA

View Full Version : Finally! A name for the NASA game.

sean
12-07-2002, 10:13 PM
Hey! I finally came up with a name for a name I like for my NASA space flight simulator - the Rocket's Red Glare. What do you think? Also, if anyone knows of any free websites that allow you to have CGI files, please let me know. I don't care if it requires a long URL. I went to Dot.TK and found at that this small island country is giving away all the domain names that have .TK endings - it a long story, but it's basically a free .com name, only it's .tk.

ammar
12-09-2002, 06:40 AM
The name isn't bad, but I don't think it's interesting, beside it's long, I think If you make it shorter it will be better.

master5001
12-10-2002, 02:32 AM
True, but if it catches on then ppl won't really care.

sean
12-10-2002, 07:41 PM
Well I was felling a tad cautious about the fact that the name sounded awesome because of it's overtones into the national anthem, so I looked it up, and it was actually a very popular movie a couple of years ago. Ichanged it to Red Glare, and then I found your suggestion - it's shorter too!

TechWins
12-11-2002, 12:49 AM
Heh, that's funny. Before I read your last post, Sean, I was going to suggest for you to name it Red Glare instead. I think Red Glare is a pretty cool name for the game.

master5001
12-11-2002, 12:57 AM
Actually Red Glare isn't too bad. Plus it works for any genre of game.

ammar
12-11-2002, 03:33 AM
I was also going to suggest Red Glare, but the problem is that it's too general, but it's better that the first one.