PDA

View Full Version : Flash Sucks

HELP
09-10-2002, 06:04 PM
seemingly easy question, I can find my info panel. It has dissapeared, I can't reopen it, it isn't in the window, I have minimized to the maximum and it ISN'T THERE, I need it to finish my movie and I might just explode so can someone PLEASE help!!

Hammer
09-10-2002, 06:11 PM
I borrowed it. Yours looked better than mine, so I took it. Give it back to you next Monday, OK? :D

Better
09-10-2002, 06:37 PM
Thanks Hammer I feel so much better(now that the headache is gone :))but I still cannnot find it which is bizzare because it isn't even anywhere in my screen but thanks for your "help" ;) but does anyone else know how to actually fix this?

Mucho Better
09-10-2002, 06:49 PM
Cancel that I have got it back, unless of course you returned it Hammer ;)

Hammer
09-10-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Mucho Better
Cancel that I have got it back, unless of course you returned it Hammer ;)
Yeah, I felt sorry for you, so I fedex'd it back quick. Won't touch it again. :D

black
09-10-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by HELP
seemingly easy question, I can find my info panel. It has dissapeared, I can't reopen it, it isn't in the window, I have minimized to the maximum and it ISN'T THERE, I need it to finish my movie and I might just explode so can someone PLEASE help!!

you mean flash of Macromedia ? :)

Aran
09-10-2002, 07:40 PM
what else could he mean? flash of lightening? :p

TravisS
09-10-2002, 08:44 PM
Or flash of butter...

... though I can't say I've ever seen one of those.

black
09-11-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Aran Elus
what else could he mean? flash of lightening? :p

just to confirm it, Cos I saw almost nothing about flash here before. ;)

black
09-11-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by HELP

just to restore your setting to default that everything could be in order again. :)