PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy List

face_master
09-06-2002, 06:44 PM
I'm bored, so don't flame me. Lets create a list of conspiracies! I add one, another adds one, and so on...

[list=1]
The 'Wintel' conspiracy. Anyone other than me ever heard of that?
[/list=1]

foniks munkee
09-08-2002, 10:09 AM
Moonlanding - While the evidence pretty much dictates that it DID happen, there are some odd inconsistancies.

Cruxus
09-08-2002, 10:48 AM
Who shot John F. Kennedy? Some people still aren't sure. I was born too late to have much emotional involvement in the matter.

Was Roswell a big UFO cover up by the government? I'll leave that matter up to the alien abductees and UFO chasers.

RoD
09-08-2002, 10:57 AM
MICROSOFT.

need i say anything more? :P

GaPe
09-08-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Ride -or- Die
MICROSOFT.

need i say anything more? :P
Hehe that's a good one :D.

RoD
09-08-2002, 11:56 AM
i thought so....

lightatdawn
09-08-2002, 02:57 PM
Arent we forgetting the massive cprog Mod conspiracies involving private jets, favoured member lists, and goats? ... Wait... Maybe I shouldnt be talking about this...

Imperito
09-08-2002, 04:06 PM
The conspiracy by the mods of cprog to make us think there is an interesting conspiracy going on between the mods of cprog designed to keep us from reaslizing that said mods really are boring, everyday people.

BMJ
09-08-2002, 09:43 PM
Disney.... *shiver*

ZerOrDie
09-08-2002, 09:45 PM
the weird happening's on cprog that involve virgins and elephants(white if i recall)

biosninja
09-08-2002, 10:57 PM
Don't know if this is true, but heard rumors about the September 11'th atack was planned by the us government

RoD
09-09-2002, 03:52 AM
Well i wouldn't be suprised considering that the only reason we didn't drop the a-bomb, and the only reason were still in iraq, is to test out new military technology. We have all this new tech with no way to test it....so....you be the judge.

face_master
09-09-2002, 05:11 AM
Do you call a 737 new technology?

GaPe
09-09-2002, 05:16 AM
Ride -or- Die, you're right on this one. The problem of new military technology is that if there is no war you can't test it. So why don't start a war? Those military retarded bastards should die.

Govtcheez
09-09-2002, 06:52 AM
> While the evidence pretty much dictates that it DID happen, there are some odd inconsistancies.

No, there aren't. There's plenty of evidence that debunks anything Fox showed in that stupid special.

> The conspiracy by the mods of cprog to make us think there is an interesting conspiracy going on between the mods of cprog designed to keep us from reaslizing that said mods really are boring, everyday people.

That's just what we WANT you to think.

foniks munkee
09-09-2002, 07:28 AM
No, there aren't. There's plenty of evidence that debunks anything Fox showed in that stupid special.
Ahh no, the fox special was extremely poor - and yes, everything they mentioned in that special was extremely easy to debunk. That was the weirdest thing about that special - there was so much better material to choose from!

But anyway, my take on it is this. I don't believe for a second that we didn't make it to the moon at some stage. I am just not convinced about that first landing. Think about it. It was a massive race - and during the cold war climate it was important for the US to beat the Russians to the moon. Why not fake the first landing - knowing full well that in the near future you were going to make the trip for real?

Govtcheez
09-09-2002, 07:33 AM
So, there's a motive... so what? Is there any other real evidence?

foniks munkee
09-09-2002, 07:36 AM
Nah - nothing REAL as such - just peculiar enough to invite speculation..

But that is what makes it a prime candidate for a conspiracy. :)

BMJ
09-09-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by biosninja
Don't know if this is true, but heard rumors about the September 11'th atack was planned by the us government I do not believe the government planned the attacks; but they may have known, and decided not to do anything about it

We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.
- David Rockefeller
If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
- James Madison

RoD
09-09-2002, 12:49 PM
They didn't plan it they knew and saw an oppurtunity to take more control of the planet while testing new technology.

And face do u think they are telling us everything they are useing dude? I know a guy that does alot of military and stuff like fugitive recovery, some of the weapons he has would blow your mind. Its kinda scary.

Cshot
09-09-2002, 12:56 PM
The cprog mods are doing an excellent job. They are fair and just. They would never abuse their powers.
No conspiracy
No conspiracy
No conspiracy...

Whoa! What brainwashing mechanism made me post that?

doubleanti
09-09-2002, 01:10 PM
hm, i feel i should say something here... um... well, okay fine... we are boring, everyday people with nothing better to do... just like you guys... remember that govt and i, we were once one of you... so... yes... that's it, we are just normal... everyday people...

Govtcheez
09-09-2002, 01:11 PM
No, we're not. We sacrifice virgins to 2-liter bottles or Mountain Dew and ride goats while we wear nothing but those Groucho Marx joke glasses. That reminds me, we really need to get a female mod.

RoD
09-09-2002, 03:18 PM
well with all the other crazy **** u do stick a wig on someone :P

Shadow12345
09-09-2002, 03:26 PM
The frequency for the element cesium 133 to release microwave radation is actually based on the time it takes for BMJ's dancing banana to complete a dance cycle, so in essence our second is not defined by a frequency of a cool element, but rather a dancing fruit

in case you didn't know:
The second REALLY IS based on the frequency that cesium 133 releases microwave radiation

novacain
09-10-2002, 12:17 AM
>>We sacrifice virgins to 2-liter bottles or Mountain Dew and ride goats while we wear nothing but those Groucho Marx joke glasses.

Now that explains the dis-proportionate population of pre-pubesent coders here (to keep a few spares handy).

>>That reminds me, we really need to get a female mod.

And why Prelude did not want to become a mod.

face_master
09-10-2002, 01:43 AM
>> I do not believe the government planned the attacks; but they may have known, and decided not to do anything about it <<

Hrm...maybe its like Pearl Harbour: apparently America new that Perl Harbour was going to be bombed. It was warning buy many of its allies (inc. Australia), but didn't inform Pearl Harbour to America would have an excuse to declare was on japan and its allies. Maybe its the same deal except its an excuse to declare war on the Middle East...

RoD
09-10-2002, 03:52 AM
exactly face!

Take a moment and realize when the a-bomb was made? Gee how effective would it be? O they are bombing pearl harbor? Gee what perfect timing...

More military testing.

novacain
09-10-2002, 04:11 AM
Then there is that Japanese mini sub they found that was sunk by the US before Pearl Harbour...

Or there has been doubts about the sinking of the Lusitania (sp) that got the US into WW1 (if the UK actually did it).

How about the world TV's "we will repeat all the 'S11' horror in full (just to refresh your memory)" just to inflame your righteous indignation (and religeous, in case some of you miss the point or need more motivation) and whip you into a vengeful mood before we bomb Sadam's butt into next week?

>>Maybe its the same deal except its an excuse to declare war on the Middle East...

Don't be fooled there is already a war in the middle east. Any country that has over 3000 air missions flown over it by 'hostile powers' each year is not at peace.

We ignore that the US and UK have been bombing Southern and Northern Iraq for the last decade.

face_master
09-10-2002, 04:14 AM
>> We ignore that the US and UK have been bombing Southern and Northern Iraq for the last decade. <<

How could I have ignored that if I just found out right now about it! It just goes to show how bias the media is and the power it has to change or alter our views on various topics.

RoD
09-11-2002, 03:35 AM
they done got bin laden, they aint talking or it would end their preacious war.

face_master
09-11-2002, 04:28 AM
wha?

RoD
09-11-2002, 11:27 AM
Waht i mean is they already have bin laden. He didn't get away as they claim, if they told us they had him the war would end, and thats not what the goverment wants to happen.

BMJ
09-11-2002, 11:39 AM
The US wants war in Iraq more than in Afghanistan; as Bush says, we're finishing the war in Afghanistan, and hopefully (IMO) starting a war with Iraq; So why would anyone want to hide Bin Laden's capture? If they had him at this point in time he would stand as a trophy of the war more than anything :)