PDA

View Full Version : Forget about the past and lets all move on to the future.

Alphabird32
09-03-2002, 09:39 PM
This is an apoligy topic. For those of you who don't know. I'm Ruflano/Gbonny/Golden Bunny/Death Wish/Egostistical Programmer. I'm here to inform you that I am and change man and I no longer will execute any stupid/pointless pranks. No longer will I bash others for no reason. No longer will I post recruitment topics. No longer will I curse other people out on AIM. No longer will I mess around with the authority figures who work here at the cboards. I'm a new man. I'm a born-again programmer and no longer will I cause harm to anyone of you. Please accept this apoligy.

Also, I will persue my new behavior under a few conditions. No longer will you guys call me GB, Bonny, Alphawhatever, Alphasomething, Ruflano, Dumb.........., Smart.........., or Golden Bunny or any of my old alias. Call me alphabird or alpha for short. Please forget the past and move on to the future. The future is the key. So don't hesitate to open the door. The door won't bite.......

--------------Signature-----------------------------
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

cozman
09-03-2002, 09:44 PM
My take is that he's clearly not going to last long when he cant' even make this post without a comment like "with the authority figures who live...er....I mean work here at the cboards" sorry GB, still not going to be able to trust you.

Alphabird32
09-03-2002, 09:47 PM
First off, stop calling me GB. Also, that was a typo/joke. Didn't mean it in a negative way. The mods are online so much is like they actually live here. Is that a diss? No. So please stop jumping the gun.

TechWins
09-03-2002, 10:02 PM
Can you point me to the part where we benefit from all of this?
;)

Alphabird32
09-03-2002, 10:04 PM
I don't know man. I'm just tired of people making indirect bashes toward me whenever I make a topic. I just want to be accepted in the programming community. Thats all. I no longer want to cause trouble.

civix
09-03-2002, 11:33 PM
I'm still calling you Bonny, Bonny.

Bonny is a neat word, and I intend to keep it in the world, by calling Alphawhatever the name: Bonny!

GB, If you are reading this, please understand that you will forever be called Bonny by me, Civix.

Ruflano, understand that we at cprog do not like your old bad antics and would be glad for you to change them to good antics.

Understand that we are humane, and that we love our Golden Bunny.

Thanks For reading this, Alphasomething.

-Civix

mithrandir
09-04-2002, 12:29 AM
I think people need to take a chill pill. Quit getting so worked up over bull.......... and you'll all be a lot happier.

l337-1-14X0l2!!
09-04-2002, 12:41 AM
civix the guy said he is sorry give him a break!

Alphabird32
09-04-2002, 08:55 AM
You see what I mean. How am I not suppose to make a comeback post and bash civix for his stupidity?

Some programmers out there are asking to get hacked.

Govtcheez
09-04-2002, 08:58 AM
> Some programmers out there are asking to get hacked.

Keep that up and some programmers out there are asking to get their asses kicked.

Alphabird32
09-04-2002, 09:03 AM
I agree. Civix deserves to get his ass kicked and my ass kissed.

Eibro
09-04-2002, 09:05 AM
Just forget it. People will give you a chance if you earn it... just continue with your "new" ways and the past won't even matter.

Alphabird32
09-04-2002, 09:08 AM
Thank you Eibro. Thanks for your support. You see guys. You should be more like Eibro instead of going against my wishes and calling me Bonny, or bashing me everything I make a topic, or calling me new names just for the fun of it. Follow Eibro's example and this place will be much more fun to hang around.

Govtcheez
09-04-2002, 09:19 AM
God, you're a moron. If you didn't want people to call you all those different names, why the hell'd you make them?

I'm willing to go along with Eibro, though - be the nice guy. He's right, though - you prove yourself worthy of a chance and people will give you one. So far, you're not doing a very good job, though.

Eibro
09-04-2002, 09:23 AM
Hmm, I agree. Why do you even care about those old names? If you've really changed/want to change, you wouldn't/shouldn't worry about it. If you want other people to forget the past, the you're going to have to forget it. If you let it ........ you off, there's always going to be people out to ........ you off. Let it slide.

Eibro
09-04-2002, 09:25 AM
*sigh* ... I just noticed you posted another retarded thread. Stop! You want people to repect you? This certainly isn't the way!

Alphabird32
09-04-2002, 09:32 AM
Most programmers have bad social skills that explains their lack of social activities. Govte(whatever the hell your name is), why are you calling me a moron man? Provoking me just brings me back to the old me. Think before you post.

ober
09-04-2002, 09:54 AM
Here's an idea, genius... come back with a new name, completely unrelated to all the other ones, and DON'T TELL US IT IS YOU!

Then act as you want and gain the respect you wish. Just don't let us in on your freakin secret... except for those of us who will scan your IP :)

Eibro
09-04-2002, 10:02 AM
Most programmers have bad social skills that explains their lack of social activities. Govte(whatever the hell your name is), why are you calling me a moron man? Provoking me just brings me back to the old me. Think before you post.
Oh, most programmers have bad social skills eh? That includes you? I'm tempted to call you a moron too.

Provoking you brings back the old you? I can see you'll never truly change. I'll give you a chance, but you'll just keep acting like a moron. Those two threads about sex/drugs/alcohol and programming are a prime example.

You need to think before you post.

Govtcheez
09-04-2002, 10:02 AM
> Most programmers have bad social skills that explains their lack of social activities.

Really? While that may be true at your middle school, I haven't noticed it anywhere else.

> Provoking me just brings me back to the old me.

I'm shaking in my little space boots.

Alphabird32
09-04-2002, 10:08 AM
*Yawn*

What? you said something. I fell asleep after reading the second line of your post.

Anyways, thats the thing. I didn't tell anyone it was me before I made this topic. A mod did an IP scan and told everyone. I think it was jDignre or whatever.

civix
09-04-2002, 10:09 AM
Well I don't get why Bonny takes everything so seriously. That first post on this thread was a joke. And yeah, do what Ober said.

Govtcheez
09-04-2002, 10:11 AM
> jDignre

He's not a mod.

> A mod did an IP scan and told everyone.

Mods can't do IP scans. We can get individual IPs, but we can't just hit a button and get everyone's. Besides, the only one that told who you were was you.

Alphabird32
09-04-2002, 10:16 AM
No man, before this topic I posted a game I was making on the game programming forum. jDinger told everyone it was me. If hes not a mod, then someone told him because I barely said a word in the topic. Just, "Heres my game"

civix
09-04-2002, 10:27 AM
I would have noticed that..if I was ever on the Game Programming forums...

jdinger
09-04-2002, 10:27 AM
He's not a mod.

Crap! That's why it didn't work when I tried to delete GovtCheez's account.

*Yawn*

What? you said something. I fell asleep after reading the second line of your post.

This is the new you? Yeah, big change.

I think it was jDignre or whatever

How in the world would anyone familiar with you NOT know it was you. You posted code that said something to the affect of "*@#! you, Aran!" in a comment, on your website you have a rant that says that society is all screwed up because of the time that Aran bashed your code and some how tie-in his code bashing to being the same as attacking a nation's freedom, you post here (http://cboard.cprogramming.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22867) was a classic example of your sloppy coding practices and resorting to arguing when someone points out a bug in your code.

Tell me one post as Alphabird32 where I bashed you or called you anynames. I pointed out that you contradicted yourself in one, I said "welcome back" in another. Not once did I call you a moron, idiot, etc.

Oh, and just in case you're bored tonight and want to try to run one of your little sub7 37337 script-kiddie pranks on my system again I've got my firewall up and I'll be on most of the evening tonight. (yes I know it was you).

Some programmers out there are asking to get hacked.

That's the kind of crap I'm talking about. Reread my old replies to you. I may have pointed out contradictions you made or an error in an idea or source, but I haven't outright called you any names. You have a problem with how you interpret things. People point out something to you and you take it personally and go on a tangent.

I mean come on, how long are you going to hold this grudge against Aran?