PDA

View Full Version : % dateable

DavidP
08-05-2002, 05:32 PM
According to the spark in their new "Are you Dateable Test", I am 83% dateable!

go me
go me
go me
go me

its my birthday
its my birthday

*does a little dance*

dirkduck
08-05-2002, 05:56 PM
Wheres the dateable test?

MethodMan
08-05-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by dirkduck
Wheres the dateable test?

Same question.

ober
08-05-2002, 06:32 PM
www.thespark.com

imagine that... i got 83% too... coinkidink? I think not.

Hammer
08-05-2002, 06:42 PM
If an alien kidnapped you and probed you, you would
A....
B...
C... repay the favor to your significant other, because an alien probe is like a chain letter, bringing good luck to all those fortunate enough to receive it
You've got to laugh at that one! :D :D

DavidP
08-05-2002, 06:48 PM
coinkidink

I remember those things! you put them in the oven and they like changed sizes!

lightatdawn
08-05-2002, 06:56 PM
That was hilarious!

[quote] dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl's (or guy's) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand."[quote]

Gee, I dont think this things trying to pump some egos here or anything. :D

fletch
08-05-2002, 07:08 PM
I won't share my score. But it explains a lot. Kinda like my 'who wants to be a villian' score.

mithrandir
08-06-2002, 01:13 AM
>>
10. When you spend a lot of time alone with someone, you begin to think of him/her as
a) ...
b) ...
c) a Twinkie with arms and legs
<<

LMAO!! Fat Bastard would have selected this option for sure ;)

Looks like I'm the most datable out of you sorry lot (well except for perhaps light@dawn) - 85% :D

>>

dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl's (or guy's) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand."

FUN FACT...
people more dateable than you (1%)
people just as dateable as you (0%)
people less dateable than you (97%)
<<

face_master
08-06-2002, 03:32 AM
WOOHOOOOO! I kicked all of your asses!

Damn, Rico! You are... 86% dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl's (or guy's) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand."

FUN FACT...

people more dateable than you (1%)
people just as dateable as you (0%)
people less dateable than you (98%)

:D

nvoigt
08-06-2002, 05:43 AM
Damn, Rico! You are 72% dateable! Attractive and confident, witty and charming, a healthy ambrosia-based diet... you're wanted in the 48 contiguous states, you slayer. Call me. Seduce me. Make me a woman (or man.) Not only do you know how to turn a girl's (or guy's) engines on, but you also know how to oil, lube and rotate it. You put the "elation" back into "relationship," and the "night" back into "one-night stand."

FUN FACT...

people more dateable than you (44%)
people just as dateable as you (4%)
people less dateable than you (51%)

Based on the 428,313 submissions before you.

Besides the fact that I don't know anyone named Rico, I seem to be pretty average ;)

Troll_King
08-06-2002, 05:58 AM
I got 74%, but I thought that the survey was stupid as hell.