PDA

View Full Version : gift ideas for girls



Pages : [1] 2

cozman
09-30-2001, 07:12 PM
hey, i've been going out with my girlfriend for a while now, and i really care about her (she's great, but that's a different topic) and it's her birthday in about two weeks, she's into punk and stuff so i dont think really girly stuff isn't really her type of thing, does anyone have any idea of what kind of gift is appropriate? (like how much it should cost or what it should be) Thanks for any help you may have.
-cozman

(by the way we're both in high school so be practical :))

(and yes i do realize the irony of asking such a question on a programming board ;))

mithrandir
09-30-2001, 07:43 PM
:eek: :confused: :(

Have you asked her for any hints?

DavidP
09-30-2001, 07:47 PM
roses are good. even punk girls like roses. every girl likes roses. they cost about 50 cents each or so. get about 20 of them. :)

cozman
09-30-2001, 07:48 PM
as for the hints-->yeah, i'm working on it, but i was just wondering if anyone had any advice on the subject :)

as for the roses-->i had thought about that, i'm just looking for something a bit different (maybe to go with the flowers)

mithrandir
09-30-2001, 07:52 PM
How "punk" is she?

cozman
09-30-2001, 08:05 PM
hard to really define...
i guess i'd say fairly punk, dresses "punky" and listens to punk music all the time, doesnt' have freaky hair or anything though.

why?

mithrandir
09-30-2001, 08:24 PM
I was just wondering. I'm not sure about what you should get her, but I'm guessing you might want it to be something she can keep. Sure flowers etc. are nice, but they don't last. What exactly you get here would really depend on what her personal tastes are.

Good luck!

Koshare
09-30-2001, 10:56 PM
now, this may sound bad, but get her condoms, and if she does cheat on you, atleast she wont get pregnant

mithrandir
09-30-2001, 11:34 PM
<sarcasm>Oh gee great advice. Really romantic</sarcasm>

Witch_King
10-01-2001, 03:07 AM
Get her a crystal ball or some kind of jewlery, not to mention a bikini.

The15th
10-01-2001, 03:55 AM
I was in the same sistuation a while back, i brought her a teddy bear. she loved it. Girls love that kind of thing. and then last christmas i brought her a necklace. There is another winner. you cant go wrong there. maybe a teddy holding a rose. but dont forget the card... hehehe

Govtcheez
10-01-2001, 06:15 AM
C'mon, this is a programming board, people! Give him applicable advice! Get her MSVC++! Or how about smth from thinkgeek?

ober
10-01-2001, 06:20 AM
A good C compiler! How else would you go wrong?

OK, but seriously...
roses are good. even punk girls like roses. every girl likes roses. they cost about 50 cents each or so. get about 20 of them.

OK, I had to say something about this..

I'm now dating a girl who isn't crazy about roses, and she's told me that straight up. She doesn't think flowers should "only exist as an idea of roses"... and I think she's right. It's become some kind of warped symbol and girls expect it.

Do her right, get her something off the wall that she can use and think about you when she uses it. Jewelry (watches, bracelets, rings, necklaces, or even ear/tongue/belly button jewelery) whatever floats her boat.

Just put some thought into it and she'll keep on coming back for more.

basilisk
10-01-2001, 08:11 AM
i'd go with the jewellry idea especially if she wears earrings or something you can often find quite unusual items - match it up with the type of clothes she likes to wear. Or how about music CDs? Roses and other flowers are not always a good idea - they can be way too slushy and some girls 1.. hate the slushy stuff, 2.. hate cut flowers.

Barjor
10-01-2001, 10:51 AM
If you both have similar taste of music you can burn her a custom music CD. It's something personel that tell her you put some work and thought into her present. And it is cheap

Series X4 1.0
10-01-2001, 01:27 PM
Leave her and spend your time learning something interesting instead, like OpenGL or neural networks, or whatever, it doesn't need to be anything about programming.

You're a happy, unintelligent, primitive, monkey-person. And that's not necessary. Humans are not here to fool around with roses for each other. The purpose for mankind here on earth is to learn and to evolv as fast as possible, not buying pointless junk to pointless people, that's just destructive. You're acting illegal, or indeed, primitive. Your ridiculous actions are making people closed-minded. And this love-nonsense affects superior people like myself negative - it makes people around me stupid. I want to be able to learn from them some time, not just to teach.

Please respect your direct superior. No more nonsense here, life is a curse, to fight with each other, forever. Otherwise we won't survive anywhere.

My impressions from all the girls I've seen: they're pretty stupid and boring in general, exept for one of them. The only thing they're interested in is how they look, and how others look, and the social bit. How boring. And they don't have any patience. Most of them still have a very primitive moral.

Govtcheez
10-01-2001, 01:32 PM
> You're a happy, unintelligent, primitive, monkey-person.

I know I'd rather be that than an unhappy, thinks-he's-intelligent, jerkoff that only exists to make others miserable.

> they're pretty stupid and boring in general, exept for one of them

Except for one of them? There's one perfect girl? Well, then, sorry guys - I guess I've got her...

> And they don't have any patience.

And do you give them a chance to show they're patient or just scoff at them because they've got breasts?

Sounds like a young cynical man that's ........ed at the world cuz he can't get the girl of his dreams...

-KEN-
10-01-2001, 01:39 PM
either that or can't get a girl period. (oops, deleted this part. didn't come out how I wanted ti to :p )


I dunno, dude...I always get 'em CDs, jewelry, stuffed animals (BIG ONE! my friend allain got amanda stupid stuffed pug, and she fell in love with it.), whatever they tend to like. you should know what she likes by now...and if all else fails, ask one of her friends!

ober
10-01-2001, 01:41 PM
umm... I'll second that. (what Govtcheez said.. -Ken- somehow got in there before I got posted)

All work and no play makes for a VERY dull life... if the quest for knowledge, power, and money leads to the alienation of all things considered beneficial to one's well being (ie. friends, relatives, love, feelings of success and having others to share it with, etc.) then I'm gonna quit now.

Series X4 1.0
10-01-2001, 02:18 PM
Except for one of them? There's one perfect girl? Well, then, sorry guys - I guess I've got her...


Of all the girls I've talked to, only one of them was close to my own level. You probably didn't understood. And it doesn't mean she's perfect.


And do you give them a chance to show they're patient or just scoff at them because they've got breasts?


No, I'm not very intersted in sex - primitive instincts.


Sounds like a young cynical man that's ........ed at the world


I'm not ........ed, that's primitive, I'm realistic. I can see the world with very open eyes compared to you.


I would suggest homosexuality, but then he'd (most likely) understand girls better....


Your small assumptions are not necessary. You're certainly wrong anyway, because you're controlled by error prone emotions. You said what you said because you were annoyed/scared/angry etc. or a combination, and not because you believed it. Don't try to insult people, that's just primitive.

Please respect your direct superior.

mol
10-01-2001, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Series X4 1.0


Of all the girls I've talked to, only one of them was close to my own level. You probably didn't understood. And it doesn't mean she's perfect.

I didnt 'understood' either, but I am trying to 'understand'.

:rolleyes:

rick barclay
10-01-2001, 02:28 PM
If she really likes you it won't matter what you give her. Punk
tastes notwithstanding, all girls like things that make them
feel feminine, unless she's a butch, which I seriously doubt.
Perhaps you could ask her mother?

rick barclay

cozman
10-01-2001, 02:56 PM
i'm looking at a few good ideas now, and i'm gonna try to find out what she really wants, and as for the custom cd, you are right that is a good gift but i just made her one of those for no special occasion :)

by the way whoever im'ed me and asked me for her email address on aim, i realized that was kinda weird, and i probably shouldn't have answered you, what are you gonna do with it??

-KEN-
10-01-2001, 02:59 PM
direct superior? uhh....? Am I missing something? Did hitler come back into power and start posting on a c board? aaaa!!!

Natase
10-02-2001, 12:03 AM
Please respect your direct superior. [/B]

Ever noticed how the bigger the superiority complex the less the owner actually deserves it?

However intelligent you think you may be, you have all the wisdom of a five year old... Your idea of intelligence seems to be going from realising that all girls have 'cooties'... to 'realising' that all girls are merely distractions from the greater purpose in life (which one would assume is procreation essentially... involving females the last time I checked)

I don't know how old you are but your reaction to things you are curious, afraid, and scared about has changed little since you were a toddler... masking them with theories and words that you probably read in some band's song lyrics doesn't change that.

Grow up, oh superior one, that we might be relieved of the burden of your wisdom...

ober
10-02-2001, 06:44 AM
Please respect your direct superior.

OH BEAM ME UP SCOTTY! :p

What time warp did you come in on? Last time I checked, we're not following rank here, except for kermi3, who seems to be THE MAN on here..

Damn... what a twisted childhood you must have had. Your mother wasn't around much when you were a child, was she?

Generator
10-02-2001, 07:14 AM
Hey Coz,

Do you know what her favorite band is? If you do find out where they are playing a show and get some tickets to go. If they aren't in your area of town, check out who is playing in your city. Concerts are the best. If your lucky youll find a huge show with tons of bands playing. That's what I'd do.

UneducatedOne
10-02-2001, 07:29 AM
>>>> Series X4 1.0 are you gay? or am I missing something?
money isn't everything.


as for the present....hmm...first off, tell her you love her :D

and if you live near a beach...a bikini would be good too.

UneducatedOne
10-02-2001, 07:36 AM
>>>>> also Series X4 1.0, your a fool, an idiot and your also stupid if you actually beleive in what you wrote.


"life is a curse"? crawl back into the deep, dark hole you came from please.

From what you wrote I figured you have never been in a serious relationship and have only met 1-2 girl(s).

Hmm, you are a superior person? superior to whom? not humans, some lowly creature....not a skunk, something lower, you are nothing, are you a Nazi by any chance?


Once again, your a fool, an idiot and a lamer, please don't ever post here again.

idiot! fool! lamer!

Series X4 1.0
10-02-2001, 11:03 AM
Original post by Natase
Ever noticed how the bigger the superiority complex the less the owner actually deserves it?


Yes, you said superiority complex. The answer was already given.

Your words looks more like an outlet of hate and other feelings than assumptions based on facts.


However intelligent you think you may be, you have all the wisdom of a five year old


And more, in general.

Seems like you're trying to convince yourself that I'm a 5 year old or something, I guess you're overreacting or/and lying. But if that's what you think, if you think that I'm young, you shouldn't critizise me, nothing is wrong about having a certain age, or is it, in your opinion? However, your illogical behavior does not affect me, and it never will, but you're unfair to yourself. Please grow up and help make this world more efficient.


Your idea of intelligence seems to be going from realising that all girls have 'cooties'...


Probably because you havn't seen many posts by me. You assume things, you're guessing, you're attacking me. I've met a lot of people, the probability that you're similiar to them is very likely.


(which one would assume is procreation essentially... involving females the last time I checked)


People can be used for procreation without acting primitive. Buying roses, being in love, and to generally treat each other like children makes them closed-minded and weak. It feeds the primitive parts in them.


Grow up, oh superior one, that we might be relieved of the burden of your wisdom...


Why are you trying to ignore the wisdom from your superior?


Original post by ober5861
Damn... what a twisted childhood you must have had. Your mother wasn't around much when you were a child, was she?


That's correct, which means that I don't have your kind of moral.


Original post by UneducatedOne
Once again, your a fool, an idiot and a lamer, please don't ever post here again.

idiot! fool! lamer!


According to your opinion, maybe, which I ignore.

Your request failed, and any further similiar requests will continue to do so.

Also, when you're powerless, when you can't touch me, you're making up rumors instead to feel bigger than what you are.

ober
10-02-2001, 11:21 AM
Wow, you really do believe all this stuff, don't you?

Mind if I ask how old you are and where you gained these philosophies of constantly working towards a more efficient world?

Honestly, I can't believe that I'm reading some of the stuff you are typing. It's honestly sickening. To live life without love, companionship, and the adoration of another... seems utterly saddening to me. Rather detrimental comes to mind also.

How does one have ANY fun in this quest of world efficiency, and what sounds like... world domination in the works?

I'm honestly totally blown away by your comments, Series X4 1.0, and it would not surprise me if this was all a hoax, because A) if you cared about efficiency, you would not be wasting your time on a "General Discussion" Board and B) you would not continue this little battle with a bunch of us "inferior peons", as you so suppose us to be.

ober
10-02-2001, 11:22 AM
Allow me to rephrase... it's either a hoax, a wonderful front, or a desperate cry for help... in which case I'm concerned.

Govtcheez
10-02-2001, 11:25 AM
> Your words looks more like an outlet of hate and other feelings than assumptions based on facts.

And how do you think your words look to us? Saying that "they're pretty stupid and boring in general, exept for one of them" sounds very much like a statement arisen from a "primitive" emotion, such as envy.

> nothing is wrong about having a certain age

Certainly true - but acting like a spoiled 5 year old when you've told us you were 19.... There's definitely something wrong there.

>You assume things, you're guessing, you're attacking me.

Likewise you are assuming things about girls in general. Just because you've personally experienced negative things doesn't make them applicable to everyone.

> Buying roses, being in love, and to generally treat each other like children makes them closed-minded and weak. It feeds the primitive parts in them.

Again, I bow to the primitiveness in me. If this is primitive, I would much rather be that than a hate-filled pseudo-existentialist bastard.

> Why are you trying to ignore the wisdom from your superior?

When wisdom is shown from a superior, I will pay attention. This will more than likely not be from you, though.

> That's correct, which means that I don't have your kind of moral.

That's too bad.

Hey - why don't you switch back to your name from the old board? I liked that one better...

Koshare
10-02-2001, 12:20 PM
"Seems like you're trying to convince yourself that I'm a 5 year old or something, I guess you're overreacting or/and lying. But if that's what you think, if you think that I'm young, you shouldn't critizise me, nothing is wrong about having a certain age, or is it, in your opinion? However, your illogical behavior does not affect me, and it never will, but you're unfair to yourself. Please grow up and help make this world more efficient. "


ambassador Spock your sense of logic is flawed, Perhaps you need a vulcann mind meld.

you said something along the lines of "sex is sex you dont need any of the other stuff"

its good you believe that procreation is as simple for us as animals, because that makes the 1:1 man to woman ratio better in my chances.

Wouldnt a superior species such as yourself know that it is difficlut to get a woman pregnant that doesnt love you?

you talk about superiority yet you want us to mate like animals, eleminating much of the selection process needed to find a good mate. This is ridiculous, please read and analyze what you are posting.

wouldnt it be more logical, for the good of this race for you to join peace corps, because programming does not help the inferriors that must be taught the wrongness of their ways.



"No, I'm not very intersted in sex - primitive instincts. "

this shows your lack of ability to judge a proper mate, your children will be the inferiors.

stop watching star trek and drop the damn Vulcan talk, you sound exactly like a person that believes that bs. you throw the word logic around like the old tv show did. You say you dont have emotions or feelings, go to a star trek convention then Jeez...

I can guarantee, that I along with the majority of this board are much smarter and "logical" than you.

Generator
10-02-2001, 12:24 PM
This thread has gone way downhill. Ill just watch it from the side lines with my good friend Mrs. Beer. Have you guys met her? I recommend you find a Mrs./Mr. Beer of your own, The stress it will stop for you today will save up your energy to fight for tomorrow!:p

Koshare
10-02-2001, 12:27 PM
oh and another thing mr. Knowledgeable, saw this post on another thread


"We need to evolv for a few additional thousands years before each individual human (or maybe I should say life-form) can be free, perfect, and not unhappy/happy. "


it seems like you dont understand how the theory of evolution works...

Govtcheez
10-02-2001, 01:13 PM
> Mrs. Beer. Have you guys met her?

Why yes, she's in the Capt. Fridge with Herr Lunch... I think I'll go give the Food Gang a visit... :D

ober
10-02-2001, 01:35 PM
Why yes! Mrs. Beer and her 40 some children are hanging out in a wonderful little spot awaiting my arrival upon the scene...

Wait... I think I hear them calling now... ta ta... :p

Govtcheez
10-02-2001, 01:45 PM
> hanging out in a wonderful little spot awaiting my arrival upon the scene...

Hell yes! Flint-town here I come!

-KEN-
10-02-2001, 01:49 PM
I prefer Ms. Vodka, she's absolutly (ha, get it? :p) perfect.

Series X4 1.0
10-02-2001, 02:13 PM
Original post by ober5861
Wow, you really do believe all this stuff, don't you?


True.


Mind if I ask how old you are and where you gained these philosophies of constantly working towards a more efficient world?


Hard question, not sure. I probably got much of it from some Satanists, but most of it I got from general experience in life, my behavior has changed towards my current views during the last few years. I have no information what affected me most though.

I'm 19 years old.

And remember, please don't make any personal requests unless you have something intresting to say after you've recieved my answers. I'm not interested to make people feel things, it means nothing to me. That's not how I'm programmed.


Allow me to rephrase... it's either a hoax, a wonderful front, or a desperate cry for help... in which case I'm concerned.


I see no reason for only 3 options, can't you see deeper than that? It's not a cry for help, and I don't think you're concerned. It's likely that you're just trying to hurt me for your own purposes.


Original post by Govtech
Certainly true - but acting like a spoiled 5 year old when you've told us you were 19.... There's definitely something wrong there.


If I emulate a person with your kind of moral people are generally calling me smart, but if I act in a way that makes them feel negative (like in this case), they're generally calling me childish. It's just different types of behavior from my side that affects people's primitive emotions in different ways - and how I make them feel does not change my own intelligence level (or anything else for that matter). That's the way you judge me as well.


Just because you've personally experienced negative things doesn't make them applicable to everyone.


Many negative things affects us all, like death for one example. And when I say "negative things" I mean it according to your current moral, you're wrong, you're going to lose. You believe in unrealistic views that will most likely going to get raped and then die.


If this is primitive, I would much rather be that than a hate-filled pseudo-existentialist bastard.


Assuming you're seeing me as hate-filled: Wrong.

You're following your emotions again - what your emotions wants doesn't matter, emotions are not intelligent and should not controll you, it's not efficient.


Original post by Koshare
Wouldnt a superior species such as yourself know that it is difficlut to get a woman pregnant that doesnt love you?



you talk about superiority yet you want us to mate like animals, eleminating much of the selection process needed to find a good mate. This is ridiculous, please read and analyze what you are posting.


What's primitive is that the selection process is currently based on your type of moral. Falling in love etc. does not make the most efficient offspring. It's not the best selection method.

BTW, love as you see it does not exist, the truth is hidden for your eyes.


I can guarantee, that I along with the majority of this board are much smarter and "logical" than you


Why is that? Please don't make empty statements. Don't guarantee anything when talking to me, you should know by now that I generally don't trust error-prone humans.

Please respect your direct superior.

-KEN-
10-02-2001, 02:20 PM
govtcheez is right, your old name WAS much better....

cozman
10-02-2001, 02:20 PM
Well thanks for the help everyone :) i think i've figured out a few good ideas, and as for Mr. Series X4 1.0, i'm sorry for you the one who wastes their time going off on "efficient" stupid rants about how they dont like women.

rick barclay
10-02-2001, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Series X4 1.0


True.

Hard question, not sure. I probably got much of it from some Satanists, but most of it I got from general experience in life, my behavior has changed towards my current views during the last few years. I have no information what affected me most though.

I'm 19 years old.

And remember, please don't make any personal requests unless you have something intresting to say after you've recieved my answers. I'm not interested to make people feel things, it means nothing to me. That's not how I'm programmed.

I see no reason for only 3 options, can't you see deeper than that? It's not a cry for help, and I don't think you're concerned. It's likely that you're just trying to hurt me for your own purposes.

If I emulate a person with your kind of moral people are generally calling me smart, but if I act in a way that makes them feel negative (like in this case), they're generally calling me childish. It's just different types of behavior from my side that affects people's primitive emotions in different ways - and how I make them feel does not change my own intelligence level (or anything else for that matter). That's the way you judge me as well.

Many negative things affects us all, like death for one example. And when I say "negative things" I mean it according to your current moral, you're wrong, you're going to lose. You believe in unrealistic views that will most likely going to get raped and then die.

Assuming you're seeing me as hate-filled: Wrong.

You're following your emotions again - what your emotions wants doesn't matter, emotions are not intelligent and should not controll you, it's not efficient.

What's primitive is that the selection process is currently based on your type of moral. Falling in love etc. does not make the most efficient offspring. It's not the best selection method.

BTW, love as you see it does not exist, the truth is hidden for your eyes.

Why is that? Please don't make empty statements. Don't guarantee anything when talking to me, you should know by now that I generally don't trust error-prone humans.

Please respect your direct superior.

What a pedantic assshole, you are :rolleyes:

without respect, rick barclay

nvoigt
10-02-2001, 04:26 PM
This post is driven by emotions. Some good, some bad, all human.




People can be used for procreation without acting primitive. Buying roses, being in love, and to generally treat each other like children makes them closed-minded and weak. It feeds the primitive parts in them.


Sorry, I like my primitive parts. And I love others primitive parts.
( Well, one's in particular ). Maybe I'm close minded. Maybe
I'm weak. Sometimes I feel that way. But I like it.



Please respect your direct superior.


I do. I just don't see how you should get to know that.

Natase
10-02-2001, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Series X4 1.0
Your words looks more like an outlet of hate and other feelings than assumptions based on facts.

I have no emotional involvement with you whatsoever. You are a faceless moron. Any and all assumptions I have made regarding your post are purely a reflection on the lunacy that eminated off the screen when I read it.



And more, in general.

Seems like you're trying to convince yourself that I'm a 5 year old or something, I guess you're overreacting or/and lying. But if that's what you think, if you think that I'm young, you shouldn't critizise me, nothing is wrong about having a certain age, or is it, in your opinion? However, your illogical behavior does not affect me, and it never will, but you're unfair to yourself. Please grow up and help make this world more efficient.

I said you had the wisdom of a 5 year old. Now it appears you have the arguments of a five year old. Telling me to grow up has the ring of a childrens playground to it ("I know you are you said you are, but what am I").



Probably because you havn't seen many posts by me. You assume things, you're guessing, you're attacking me. I've met a lot of people, the probability that you're similiar to them is very likely.

I'm not attacking you. You have the most text-book case of (drug-induced?) paranoia I have ever seen. You feel everything relates to you personally, i.e. delusions of grandeur. You feel persecuted; that everyone's attacking you, not just disagreeing with you. You feel like your difference of opinion makes you overwhelmingly different (if not superior) and unwelcome.

You need some serious help. You are in grave danger of becoming another statistic; another teenager committing suicide crying "I am not for this world".
Please don't reply that I hate you and wish you dead. I truely and sincerely don't.

mol
10-03-2001, 07:35 AM
Hey, SeriesXWhatever....

If you were really interested in efficiency, then you would not be WASTING your time and everyone elses posting this crap here. We are in this forum to lounge and have a good time. Where does that fit in with efficiency? Hell, by subject alone you shouldnt even be here. You should have skipped right over this forum and tagged it as a 'non-efficient waste of resources'.

So, go beam back up to the Enterprise and shut the hell up.

Series X4 1.0
10-03-2001, 08:43 AM
Original post by Natase
You are a faceless moron



You need some serious help.


It seems like it's OK to call me a "faceless moron" (generally considered offensive), accoring to your current moral. You're the one who will change with time - as things are fading and dying in front of your eyes. We thank you for your cooperation towards a more efficient world.

And remember: I'm forever your superior, insect.

Just because you're outnumbered doesn't mean you're wrong or sick. Personally I stand above, and yet I see below.


Original post by mol
If you were really interested in efficiency, then you would not be WASTING your time and everyone elses posting this crap here


I don't think everybody on this message board is completely unimportant. However, I choose my own place, and my own words, for my own reasons.


We are in this forum to lounge and have a good time


Not all of us, please respect people's beliefs.


So, go beam back up to the Enterprise and shut the hell up.


Your primitive request failed. Any further similiar requests will continue to do so.

Govtcheez
10-03-2001, 08:50 AM
> And remember: I'm forever your superior, insect.

Ooooo - the superior has been reduced to name-calling along with us primitive peons... Sounds like someone's giving into primitive emotions (if not anger, as you repeatedly claim, then certainly at least contempt)

> Not all of us, please respect people's beliefs

True, and not all of us (indeed, the vast majority of us) share your views that the world is going to hell in a handbasket unless we shun emotions and work wholeheartedly towards trying to force ourselves to evolve (in which case you're sadly mistaken - go read about evolution).

Koshare
10-03-2001, 09:06 AM
series x10 or whatever, you seem like you believe that you have alot of knowledge. Yes, maybe you do have alot of knowledge, is knowledge important? yes it is, but let us not confuse Knowledge and Wisdom, Wisdom comes with age.


"Not all of us, please respect people's beliefs. "

why, if you believe in respecting someones belief, do you attack someone that wants to follow through with their beliefs in love?


"Your primitive request failed. Any further similiar requests will continue to do so....You're following your emotions again - what your emotions wants doesn't matter, emotions are not intelligent and should not controll you, it's not efficient. "

if you didnt talk like an episode of star trek then I would be more likely to believe you. see watch I can talk like that too...


Your narrow minded view of the world is a staple of society. Your emotions drive your narrow mind, respect the fact that the logical course is always the one least taken. The emotions drive you around, while your logic trys to steer you. The efficieny of life can be bolstered by the elimination of the ambitions that created us.

any man can say great things, only great men can make them matter, keep this in mind.

"nothing is wrong about having a certain age, or is it, in your opinion?"

yes, nothing is wrong with having a certain age. What is wrong is having a certain age and acting younger.

is it better to be narrow minded with a good focus, or open minded with bad intentions?

what is your way of changing the world? making it so people dont feel as happy? all that matters is happiness, peace, and safety
it seems like you would like to eliminate happiness altogether.

Yes I do have primitive emotions, I use them well, and so far I have succeeded in doing more in my short life time then you are likely to ever do.

all of the great men in the past have had a difference of opinion entirly from you, it is likely that you are another speck of dust on this earth that will amount to nothing. Yes, you are a superior speck of dust, but men like me strive to be an inferior rock, rather than superior dust.

life is not about intelligence so much as it is about happiness, men that are intelligent do things to make themselves and other people happier.