doubleanti
09-29-2001, 11:38 PM
me!

mithrandir
09-29-2001, 11:40 PM
Right rules!

ski6ski
09-30-2001, 05:21 AM
I am a left handed. The only thing is that I had to learn how to do things with my right hand.

My first introduction to a PC had the mouse on the right side, so it seemed natural to leave it on the right side. Plus I don't know any left handed mice.

And the thing about using a can opener........I have an electric one so I don't have to worry about that.

The thing that I hate most about being left handed is writing. When I write alot, I always have ink/pencil smears on my pinky due to the way that I write. Ink is more messy than pencil in my oppinion.

My last point about being left handed is this:
Left handed people are the only ones in their right mind

zen
09-30-2001, 05:28 AM
I'm a temporary lefty. I broke my right arm a few months ago and still don't have full use of it. I've become so dependent on my left hand it'll be strange going back to my right.

Pendragon
09-30-2001, 08:41 AM
I was a temporary lefty. Unfortunately it was around exam time so I had to dictate my answers to a complete stranger and have them write them down word for word as I couldn't hold a pen.

I didn't break my arm again in a hurry. ;)

-Pen

doubleanti
09-30-2001, 12:47 PM
>And the thing about using a can opener........I have an electric one so I don't have to worry about that.

ahh the wonders of hopelessly redundant technology... amen...

oh speaking of leraning things righty if lefty... i learned guitar righty too... me pa and bro are both righties, so i learnted it that way too.... that, and it's much easier, as you might all know, to get right handed guitars... new or used... so it works out nicely...

[unfortunately, my right hand technique is slowing me down... probably cuz i shouldn't rest my palm on the guitar... but i'm working on that!!! :p]

rick barclay
09-30-2001, 12:54 PM
I'm a lefty. I even wipe my butt with my left hand.

rick barclay

doubleanti
09-30-2001, 12:58 PM
i swear rick... sometimes i think someone periodically hacks into your account... becuase sometimes you are really intelligent... and other times you have the dumbest posts ever... [even dumber than some of kens...] *snicker...* jk :p

Betazep
09-30-2001, 01:06 PM
>>I'm a lefty. I even wipe my butt with my left hand.

You have to admit DA... that was pretty funny though. Maybe I am just tired...

doubleanti
09-30-2001, 01:12 PM
yeah... gotta hand it...

Generator
09-30-2001, 01:24 PM
Rick Cracks me up:D

doubleanti
09-30-2001, 03:08 PM
yes yes... we love you rick!!! :p

-KEN-
09-30-2001, 03:54 PM
bite me, DA

doubleanti
09-30-2001, 03:59 PM
good job, living up to your name... :)

-KEN-
09-30-2001, 04:13 PM
oh yeah...damnit!

cozman
09-30-2001, 08:02 PM
i always found it strange how many left handed people i know, it's actually a suprising amount

DavidP
09-30-2001, 08:04 PM
im a leftie!

ski6ski
10-01-2001, 07:26 AM
oh speaking of leraning things righty if lefty... i learned guitar righty too... Well I tried to learn righthanded (cheaper/easier to find guitars).
But I had to go lefty on that. No problem though, had fun playing in a band for 2 years......

Those days are over I am sorry to say...carpel tunnel is setting in and getting hard to grasp things.

doubleanti
10-01-2001, 04:41 PM
how old are you ski? that's a bummer...

oh, and hey everybody... i still need more ideas on the BEHOLD! thread... bring it alive again!!!

Cruxus
10-01-2001, 06:47 PM
I'm a left-hander, too (someday, we the lefties will revolt against the right-handers (or wrong-handed as I prefer to call them) for all they have done to make life a little bit more difficult for us :-) ).

It's completely normal for us lefties to learn to do many things the right-handed way: For one thing, I use the mouse with my right hand. However, writing with one's left hand can be a real pain because, as others have already stated, the ink (especially the erasable ink) and even the pencil lead tend to smear the way most left-handers write (blame it on the left-to-right, top-to-bottom writing system English uses). Isn't it also too bad that most guitars are optimized for right-handers?

============

Cruxus is back (!)--for now.

doubleanti
10-01-2001, 10:32 PM
down with Wrong-Handers!!!

oh is it really natural??? where did you learn that? interesting...

doubleanti
10-01-2001, 10:33 PM
oh... and speaking of which...

at my work, i hold the plate in righty fashion with a lefty holding hand... spooning with my left... so i'm double-wierd...