PDA

View Full Version : Moderators-You should add this topic!

Waldo2k2
07-12-2002, 02:08 PM
I think that a board on InstallScript/InstallSheild should be created as it fits right along with programming in c/c++. Installsheild even comes bundled with distributions of visual c++. The InstallScript language is based off of C and has over 250 built in functions, all dealing with creating installation scripts for programs, which is very hard to do from scratch. So I think that it would be a worthwhile topic to add to the boards.

adrianxw
07-13-2002, 03:17 AM
Moderators are unable to do this. You might try mailing the webmaster, although he has been conspicuously absent recently.

Sentaku senshi
07-13-2002, 03:25 PM
adrianxw, he left a note declaring his absence in the Mod board lightatdawn has pointed this out a few times.

Also last time he was gone so long we got this board, maybe when he comes back will have One Fine Day.

Fordy
07-14-2002, 02:20 AM
hmm....an installer forum..wow....imagine the amount of hits that little baby will have :)

Surely if it is of interest to VC++ users it can be referenced on the windows board......

adrianxw
07-14-2002, 02:40 AM
>>> he left a note declaring his absence in the Mod board

Actually, the note on the moderators board says he will be around with reduced frequecy for the next few weeks, it was posted on the 26th April. That has been a very long few weeks!

Waldo2k2
07-14-2002, 11:25 AM
yeah it was kind of a stupid idea, but the thought just hit me because there's almost no where that will show how to make scripts.