PDA

View Full Version : I have seen absolute evil...

Scourfish
06-20-2002, 02:30 PM
I have seen something so hideous, so horrifying, so utterly black from the innermost of it's soul. I have seen the true face of evil, and that evil is "Hamtaro." I've wasted 20 minutes of my life and have lost 50 IQ points. Is it just japanime? No indeedee; it has to be japanime with a ****ing hampster as a protaganist. Don't watch if you value your intelligence.

Sentaku senshi
06-20-2002, 02:40 PM
The sad thing about that is you watched the whole show, maybe as a result of the IQ lost.

Sekti
06-20-2002, 07:10 PM
**** my little brother watches it and i seriously think it is turning him gay he is like hamsters are cute...

Commander
06-20-2002, 07:40 PM
I remember that show!!!
that ought to explain my missing brain cells :D

DavidP
06-20-2002, 09:02 PM
Hamtaro? quid est? what is that?

All i know about japanime is that Dragoball Z is tight :)

Unregistered
06-20-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Commander
I remember that show!!!
that ought to explain my missing brain cells :D

I had honestly thought that I couldn't have gotten any stupider after watching "Samurai Pizza Cats" as a kid.

frenchfry164
06-20-2002, 09:17 PM
that show is terrible. I saw like 15 minutes of it. I think Pokemon is more mature than it is, and that is just ..........ing sad!

And no, it's not anime. Shows like Cowboy Bebop, Slayers, Vampire Hunter D, Ghost in the Shell, those are the shows that set the stage for anime. I could list some never dubbed shows, but you guys probably haven't heard of them, so I won't.

Sentaku senshi
06-20-2002, 09:33 PM
Akira is one of the greatest animes of all time though they are going to ruin it by making it a live action movie.

Guilty Spark 343
06-21-2002, 08:12 AM
You wouldn't know absolute evil if I walked up and fried your transistors...

no-one
06-21-2002, 11:42 AM
hah live akira, thats terrible but how bout this, there making a live DBZ, for god's sake!!!

salvelinus
06-21-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Sekti
**** my little brother watches it and i seriously think it is turning him gay he is like hamsters are cute...
Apparently you've heard the rumor about hamsters and Richard Gere...

-KEN-
06-21-2002, 12:55 PM
Anime sucks...

Xterria
06-21-2002, 04:34 PM
last night i had a dream(dead serious)about me ripping off hamtaro's ears and feeding them to my snake. Dreams are weird that way

anyway, ham(andcheese)taro is really gay gay gay ugly penis penis gay. Did I just say that?

Do you see how much it lowers your intellegence

Unregistered
06-21-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Xterria
last night i had a dream(dead serious)about me ripping off hamtaro's ears and feeding them to my snake. Dreams are weird that way

anyway, ham(andcheese)taro is really gay gay gay ugly penis penis gay. Did I just say that?

Do you see how much it lowers your intellegence

you sure that didnt hppen to you because you watch spongebob?

Xterria
06-21-2002, 04:48 PM
not spongebob...but patrick!

lightatdawn
06-21-2002, 09:16 PM
Damned if I know what you people are talking about. Could be due to the fact that I havent turned on my TV in years. Takes away from coding time you know.

>>Anime sucks...

I've only seen a few anime but all of my experience so far points to this being quite true.

>>You wouldn't know absolute evil if I walked up and fried your transistors...

Ever get the feeling that some people are posting from another planet all together?

face_master
06-21-2002, 09:31 PM
its funny watching Dragon Ball Z becuase the entire show is just two people levitating about 3 metres off the ground arguing who is the strongest/breathing heavily and then about 3 minutes of them throwing unko punches while flying around...just a load of garbage as is most japanese anime (just take a look at pokemon)

salvelinus
06-21-2002, 09:32 PM
Spongebob had one of the funniest lines I've heard in a while:

Squidwart: If I had a dollar for every brain you don't have, I'd have...ONE DOLLAR!

Sorry, it cracked me up for about twenty minutes.

Scourfish
06-21-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by salvelinus
Spongebob had one of the funniest lines I've heard in a while:

Squidwart: If I had a dollar for every brain you don't have, I'd have...ONE DOLLAR!

Sorry, it cracked me up for about twenty minutes.

Or how about

Partick: I'm mad!
Spongebob: Me too! What's wrong?!
Partick: Can't see my forehead!

Personally, though, I like spongebob.

hostensteffa
06-21-2002, 11:43 PM
I'm yet to see it as I don't watch but maybe 5 minutes of tv a day, but my girlfriend likes it, she thinks the hamsters are cute

no-one
06-22-2002, 01:43 PM
anime sucks huh?

well, to be honest most of it does.

but then again so does most live action stuff.