PDA

View Full Version : Try out my new game Pack

vasanth
06-15-2002, 09:37 PM
Hi guys.. THis is a game pack i have created with c. It contains 5 games.. Try them out.. Well you wont understand one game bon ou precis.. So forget that game try the rest.. There are some minor bugs will be correcting them soon..:confused:

Download my game from the link below.. I could not attach it here because it is more than 100KB..:mad:

CLick here to download my game...................... (http://www.geocities.com/encrypto1000/game.html)

(note:- extract all files and then execute the file main.exe to start the main game interface)

Waiting for your feedback....:D

Hillbillie
06-15-2002, 09:49 PM
It's a bit on the slow side and objects tend to flicker when updating them, but that's what you pay for using BGI. :)

Other than that, it was pretty good. The actual gameplay wasn't the best in the world, but the interface and all that was good.

Moffesto
06-16-2002, 07:44 PM
I like the tic tac toe game, its fun but i always lose, lol. You programmed a smart game

Commander
06-16-2002, 09:23 PM
how come the computer always goes first in TTT, that's y i always lose!!!!!! it's not fair!!!!! :)

ihsir
06-17-2002, 10:32 AM
The interface is nice but the actual games can be improved a little

In TTT i can only put the O in column 2 of row 1. Why???

In Bon-Precis the answer is shown. after testing you should've deleted the cout line.

Catch-It was nice but it gets boring after some time. There should be a limit to the missed chances. Where did you get the idea.

..and can i see the source of main.exe

Moffesto
06-17-2002, 01:20 PM
I have found that this pack is rather slow but it is very entertaining. For sum reason i cant select the middle block in tic tac toe but it could be my pos computer, lol.

vasanth
06-17-2002, 08:49 PM
Well i am sorry to say that my Games Single Player Tic Tac Toe has not yet been completed..... :)

Moffesto
06-18-2002, 11:06 PM
when you complete it... please post a link, i like the game very much :)