PDA

View Full Version : Bush Jokes

Pages : [1] 2

Jet_Master
05-22-2002, 07:09 AM
Pressing Questions

A reporter cornered George W. Bush at a press conference:

"Many say the only reason why you would be elected for President is due to the enormous power and influence of your father."

"That notion is ridiculous!" mocked George Jr. "It doesn't matter how powerful the man is. He can only vote once!"

Jet_Master
05-22-2002, 07:11 AM
Polar Bear Hunt

George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Bush's mom, Barbara, are having a holiday at the north pole. George W. weights...well, we know how light he is. Cheney weights so much, and Miss Barabara, well, we won't mention a lady's weight. One day, the three of them are having a trip on a sleigh.

Suddenly, they see a polar bear behind them. Quickly, they throw out all the luggage behind them, but this doesn't help: the bear comes closer. They realise that one of the three will have to sacrifice himself or herself so that the two others will be able to escape. "You should do it", George W. says to Cheney, "The bear will need more time to eat you then to eat me. We can't expect Mama, here, to fight the bear." "I guess you're right", Cheney says. As he jumps out of the sleigh, he shouts, "For the G-O-P!", and gets killed by the bear.

"Thank God for my brains", George W. says, smirks. But, the bear reopens the chase.

"Now it's your time, mama", George W. says. "Your weight is bigger than mine and a good mom sacrifices herself for her childern."

"George!" mom says.

George W. stands his ground, rather stares back, cooly, and very hard. "I guess you're right", she says, and she also jumps out and gets killed.

"Thank God for my brains", George W. giggles.

But still the bear won't stop hunting the sleigh. George W. really gets mad, and he shouts out : "You stupid animal!! Just wait a minute!! I'll take my gun and I'll blow you to pieces!!"

Xmevs
05-22-2002, 07:11 AM
10. Bush: Loves to square dance. Clinton: Just a square.

9. Bush actually smokes the cigars.

8. The neighbors haven't complained about the loud parties on the weekends.

7. No more McDonald's wrappers, now it's just pork rinds.

6. He holds the White House Record for all three levels of Minesweeper.

5. Pretzel jokes are more appropiate for children.

4. So far he hasn't been impeached!

3. "Rooms For Rent" sign removed from front of White House.

2. White House "Texas Ho-Downs" beat the White House "Arkansas Possum Hunt" hands down.

1. Knows what 'is' means, but frequently mispronounces it.

(Find more top-ten lists at http://prog.proboards4.com/)

Jet_Master
05-22-2002, 07:16 AM
go to this link to find out something amazing...

CLick here (http://www.linkydinky.com/20billsecrets.shtml)

Jet_Master
05-22-2002, 07:18 AM
also try this... it is the next part to my previous post.

Click Here (http://www.linkydinky.com/20shock.shtml)

Commander
05-22-2002, 07:19 AM
to the mod :: this post should not be deleted because this thread is not any offence to someone because bush doesn't visit this board

Xmevs
05-22-2002, 07:20 AM
lol :D

Commander
05-22-2002, 07:23 AM
u want bush, u got bush! only, in this, he is a female model ::: Click here to be disgusted (http://www.randomdudes.com/bush/bush.html)

Commander
05-22-2002, 07:25 AM
http://www.linkydinky.com/images/bushpope.jpg
The Pope isn't quite sure how to respond when President Bush starts reading his prepared remarks about what he'd like for Christmas.

Unregistered
05-22-2002, 07:36 AM
Outside America, many people see Bush as a dumb person. Someone who only knows about America, other countries are strange to him.

What's the opinion of Bush of American people?

Jet_Master
05-22-2002, 07:37 AM
35 Fun Things to do When Driving

1. Have a friend ride in the back seat. Gagged.
2. Roll down your windows and blast talk radio. Headbang.
3. Wear snorkel gear and hang fish around from the ceiling.
4. Two words: Chicken suit.
5. Write the words "Help me" on your back window in red paint.
The more it looks like blood, the better.
6. Pay the toll for the car behind you. Watch in rearview
mirror as toll collector tries to explain to next driver.
7. Laugh. Laugh a lot. A whooooole lot.
8. Stop at the green lights.
9. Go at the red ones.
10. Occasionally wave a stuffed animal/troll doll/Barbie out
your window or sunroof. Feel free to make it dance.
11. Eat food that requires silverware.
12. Put your arms down the legs of an extra pair of trousers, put
sneakers on your hands, and lean the seat back as you drive.
13. At stop lights, eye the person in the next car suspiciously.
With a look of fear, suddenly lock your doors.
14. Honk frequently without motivation.
15. Wave at people often. If they wave back, offer an offended
and angry look as if they gave you an obscene gesture.
16. At stop lights, ask people if they have any Grey Poupon.
17. Let pedestrians know who's boss.
18. Look behind you frequently, with a very paranoid look.
19. Restart your car at every stop light.
20. Hang numerous car-fresheners in the rear-view mirror. Talk
to them, stroking them lovingly.
21. Lob burning things in the windows of smokers who throw their
butts out the window.
22. Keep at least five cats in the car.
23. Squeegee your windshield at every stop.
24. If an firetruck comes up behind you, pull over, get on the
roof of your car, and do a cheer for them as they pass!
25. Compliment other drivers on their skill and finesse.
26. Have conversations, looking periodically at the passenger
seat, when driving alone.
27. Stop and collect roadkill.
28. Stop and pray for roadkill.
29. Stop and cook roadkill. (If in Tennessee.)
30. Throw Spam. Tape signs on windows protesting email abuse.
31. Get in the fast lane and gradually... slow... down... to...
a stop. Then get out and watch the cars.
32. Vary your vehicle's speed inversely with the speed limit.
33. Drive off an exit ramp, ask for directions to the town you're
in. When they tell you you're there, look confused, glance at
your map, laugh, and exclaim, "Oh! Wrong state!"
34. Sing without having the radio on.
35. At stop lights, run out of your car, place pylons around you,
then gather them back up as the light changes and drive off...

Commander
05-22-2002, 07:43 AM
these r just jokes man!!! by the way american ppl r ok...i'm not sure bout bush though

Commander
05-22-2002, 08:05 AM
lets keep the sub on bush

so,Here's one (http://www.veryfunnypics.com/political/images/bushgorilla.jpg)

golfinguy4
05-22-2002, 03:57 PM
In my opinion, an idiot (mental capacity of a 3 year old). He isn't even intelligent enough to be a moron (mental capacity of 12 year old).

Aran
05-22-2002, 06:58 PM
jet_master's driving post deserves its own thread... man, that is hilarious!

do you have any Grey Poupon?

Jet_Master
05-22-2002, 07:32 PM
thanks man. now for more bush jokes:
(i am sure most of us have heard this one in many other forms, but for the others, let them enjoy this anyway)

Emergency Exit

One night, a Delta twin-engine puddle jumper was flying somewhere above New Jersey. There were five people on board: the pilot, Michael Jordan, George W. Bush, the Dali Lama, and a hippie. Suddenly, an illegal oxygen generator exploded loudly in the luggage compartment, and the passenger cabin began to fill with smoke. The cockpit door opened, and the pilot burst into the compartment.

"Gentlemen," he began, "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we're about to crash in New Jersey. The good news is that there are four parachutes, and I have one of them!" With that, the pilot threw open the door and jumped from the plane.

Michael Jordan was on his feet in a flash. "Gentlemen," he said, "I am the world's greatest athlete. The world needs great athletes. I think the world's greatest athlete should have a parachute!" With these words, he grabbed one of the remaining parachutes, and hurtled through the door and into the night.

George W. Bush rose and said, "Gentlemen, I am supposed to be the President of the U.S. The world needs leaders, and I think leaders should have a parachute, too." He grabbed one, and out he jumped.

The Dali Lama and the hippie looked at one another. Finally, the Dali Lama spoke. "My son," he said, "I have lived a satisfying life and have known the bliss of True Enlightenment. You have your life ahead of you; you take a parachute, and I will go down with the plane."

The hippie smiled slowly and said, "Hey, don't worry. The supposed leader of the free world just jumped out wearing my backpack."

Jet_Master
05-22-2002, 07:34 PM
CAMPAIGN SLOGANS FOR GEORGE W. BUSH

1. I'll turn capital punishment into a new game show!

2. I promise to get cocaine off our streets: 1 kilo at a time.

3. I'll finish what Bill started -- the interns.

4. Like father, like son. You liked my dad, right?

5. Vote for the GOP, Not OPP.

6. I promise no sex scandal: just look at me.

7. New penal plan: I won't use mine!

8. Read my lips: Al Gore Sucks.

9. George W. Bush: No hang-ups. Just hangovers

10. Vote for Bush and against Common Sense.

man, these ones are brutal!

vasanth
05-22-2002, 07:46 PM
I dont know.. But you americans make fun of your own leader... May be this is the trend in advanced countries where citizens do not care much about their country..or their leader...

Jet_Master
05-22-2002, 07:48 PM
i am not an american. so i dont care who makes fun of bush... he does act like a moron sometimes... (if he thinks he can gain popularity with the war on terrorism, he is wrong. wait.. i think his plan worked! d'oh!)

dirkduck
05-22-2002, 08:27 PM
"What's the opinion of Bush of American people?"

I dont like him at all.

black
05-22-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by dirkduck
"What's the opinion of Bush of American people?"

I dont like him at all.

maybe Clinton is much more fit for nation leader than Bush.
it looks as if Bush could only care how to bring wars and do silly things. :rolleyes:

ygfperson
05-22-2002, 08:42 PM
bush, eh? i really hoped that he wouldn't become president, but you know what hoping gets you when you live in a heavily democratic state instead of a swing-vote state. he isn't too intelligent, or that interested in "technical stuff" like politics. he acts unilaterally, a bad thing especially now. he withdrew from the abm treaty. he supports very conservative points of view. ashcroft is the attorney general. (enough said.) his enviromental views contradict mine. he acts against clinton every chance he gets, for no valid reason sometimes. (remember the arsenic?) he came into power without a clear mandate or even a plurality of the votes; and yet he has acted conservatively instead of the more moderate and pragmatic view the voters had in mind. he has essentially lied about compassionate conservatism. he had little knowledge of foreign affairs outside of mexico, before 9/11.

on the other hand, he has handled the terrorist attacks great, so far. i like his stance on increasing the flexibility of welfare in the hands of governors.

so that's my opinion of him. despite my largely biased thoughts, i'm not really for or against him at this point. i guess that's because i can't really do anything about it right now.
on a side note: if gore decides to run in 2004 please, please let him have a heart attack and die because he stands no chance now.

I dont know.. But you americans make fun of your own leader... May be this is the trend in advanced countries where citizens do not care much about their country..or their leader...
one of america's ideals is freedom. (duh!) the government should be as small and insignificant as possible, yet provide care when needed. we make fun of our leader because we don't fear him. he's a figurehead sitting on a bunch of former republican president's aides and advisors. in short: he's our prank monkey.
but it doesn't mean we don't care. it just means that bush is a very special guy.

fyodor
05-22-2002, 09:05 PM
I'm not sure about Bush. I think he was doing fairly well until the steel tariff-I'm not sure if that was a FDR move or not yet. However, I have to say that most low opinions of Bush's intellect are incorrect. He is intelligent enough to get the job done (hopefully). And high intelligence does not always imply capability. Remember Jimmy Carter? About his morals: He's a politician (ever hear that Cream song?). That said, he has more morals than Clinton and Gore combined.

Commander
05-22-2002, 09:46 PM
I don't like bush for a few reasons...I don't like the way he talks, i don't like the way he(sometimes) stands on the podiums, like his backbone is broken and because he's an idiot. I don't know how many of you remember this, but when bush first came into power, he started talking about drilling in alaska. Ppl said it was a bad idea cause alaska has one of the most fragile ecosystems on the planet and any human project like that could cause severe harm to the environment, but did he listen, of course not, he said he was gonna go everything clinton would never do, I guess he meant was that he would do everything EVIL that clinton would never do. b4, I had nothing against bush, but after he said that, he is not one of the politicians i like( I donít think i like any of them). So u c, itís not my fault that i hate bush, itís his own fault :D

Unregistered
05-22-2002, 11:04 PM
and i thought bush was of a different ginetic structure and was actually a lizard kind of reptile who can morph into **** and stuff like lizards...

that and we're all doomed.... nuclear bombs but that might not be bad cos we do have a soul which is immortal but i'm not sure if bush has one......

fyodor
05-22-2002, 11:16 PM
I don't know how many of you remember this, but when bush first came into power, he started talking about drilling in alaska. Ppl said it was a bad idea cause alaska has one of the most fragile ecosystems on the planet and any human project like that could cause severe harm to the environment

Someone has been telling you lies. The impact of drilling today in the U.S is very little, taken in perspective. All the data concerning caribou herds indicate that Prudhoe has had absolutely no effect on their movements-indeed, they just fluctuate randomly. Drilling would only take place in a tiny percentage of the total area. it is true that ecologies are bafflingly complex, but they are also very robust, when they feel like it. What I mean is that the oil companies, for the most part, have impacts on the ecosystem that are negligible, compared to the system's natural fluctuations. Ecologies are amazingly self repairing, on the whole, as long as we take care to minimize damage.
And don't believe that emotional sierra club stuff about ANWR being the Serengeti of the North etc. It's horrible. It is a very depressing marshlike place where mosquitoes are apparently the dominate life form.

novacain
05-22-2002, 11:57 PM
>>What I mean is that the oil companies, for the most part, have impacts on the ecosystem that are negligible, compared to the system's natural fluctuations.

LOL!

Xmevs
05-23-2002, 04:13 AM
Let it rip to make Ali G da president? Oh, must his Uncle Jamal be an american? Well, he can fake dat too...

:D:D:D:D:D

Jet_Master
05-23-2002, 07:12 AM
guys, lighten up... most of us dont like bush. those who like bush can suck up to him as much as they like... but i dont like him like most of the guys here. thats why we are making fun of him here...

so, here is one more bush joke...

Deer Hunting

George W. Bush and Dan Quayle where returning from hunting. The two were dragging their dead deer back to their car. Another hunter approached pulling his along too.

"Hey, I don't want to tell you how to do something...but I can tell you that it's much easier if you drag the deer in the other direction. Then the antlers won't dig into the ground."

After the third hunter left, the two decided to try it.

A little while later George W. said to Dan Quayle, "You know, that guy was right. This is a lot easier!"

"Yeah," George W. added, "but we're getting farther away from the truck...."

golfinguy4
05-23-2002, 04:54 PM
Let's put it this way, he didn't get the most votes and is still president.

Unregistered
05-23-2002, 04:55 PM
Our country is led by Dick and Bush.

bobish
05-23-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by ygfperson

on the other hand, he has handled the terrorist attacks great

I've heared that his actions were based off a procedure writen by Clinton or something like that.

oh and fyodor actuall Drilling can be more environmental hazardous then you might think. First by drilling oil rises to the surface as a result of drilling and the just presance of oil is very disruptive to local wildlife. Also arctic wild life is more fragle then other wild life and even if the actuall drilling site aren't that disruptive, the oil pipelines are. And why would people complain about the drilling if it wasn't a problem, is it just a plot to disrupt the economy or something. At anyrate, if people would stop driving their damn SUVs then there would be no need to drill there.

Ive also heard that Cheney is associated with the oil companies.

Commander
05-23-2002, 08:36 PM
No matter how small the size of the drilling site is, but it will have a enormous effect on the artic life....scientists have said this a lot of times, but the drilling companies has denied the whole thing saying that the scientists are worng. so in other words, they are saying that the scientists like David Suzuki are idiots and they don't know what they are talking about.

novacain
05-23-2002, 09:50 PM
>>Ive also heard that Cheney is associated with the oil companies.

His family company sells oil drilling rigs.

He sold US$milions to Iraq, which is good business as the US blew the original ones up, and now he can then order these ones blown up and sell them some more.

Commander
05-24-2002, 07:03 PM
On Air Force One

Gore and the Clintons are flying on Air Force One. Bill looks at
Al, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a $10,000 bill
out the window right now and make one person very happy."

Al shrugs his stiff shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten
$1,000 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."

Hillary tosses her perfectly sprayed hair and says, "Of course,
then, I could throw one-hundred $100 bills out the window and
make a hundred people very happy."

Chelsea rolls her eyes, looks at all of them and says, "I could
throw all of you out the window and make the whole country
happy."

Jet_Master
05-24-2002, 08:04 PM
yo. nice one, but ive heard one like this before...
<no offense meant. PLEASE dont take it personally. not intended to offend anyone. any similarity of characters in this joke with people in real life is completely co-incidential.>

three people going on a small boat. an american, a japanese and a chinese.
suddenly the japanese man throws out a microchip and saying,"we have lots of micro-processors in japan. 1 more or 1 less makes no difference."
the american throws out a cell-phone and saying,"we have lots of cell phones in the US of A. 1 more or 1 less makes no difference."
the chinese man thinks for a while, then throws out both the american and the japanese men and says,"we have lots of men in China. a couple more or less makes no difference."

lol

Jet_Master
05-24-2002, 08:12 PM
another bush joke... read this:

one day, bush decided to travel on a normal passenger plane. about an after the flight was took off, the co-pilot came out into the passenger section and announced,"this plane is too heavy. someone has to jump. but we have no parachutes... who will volunteer?"

an italian guy gets up. he says,"i will sacrifice my self for saving other people's life. i will be famous. my name will appear in all newspapers... Italy is great!" and he jumps.

the co-pilot goes in and comes back a few minutes later and says,"the plane is still too heavy. one more has to jump."

a German guy gets up. he says,"i will sacrifice my self for saving other people's life. i will be famous. my name will appear in all newspapers... Germany is great!" and he jumps.

the co-pilot goes in and comes back a few minutes later and says,"the plane is still too heavy. one more has to jump."

a Canadian guy gets up. he says,"i will sacrifice my self for saving other people's life. i will be famous. my name will appear in all newspapers... Canada is great!" and he jumps.

the co-pilot goes in and comes back a few minutes later and says,"the plane is still too heavy. one last person has to jump."

now everybody looks at bush. "you are the american president, you do something," they said.

bush looks around nervously...thinks for a while. then he picks up the guy sitting beside him. he says,"i will sacrifice him for saving other people's life. i will be famous. my name will appear in all newspapers... USA is great!"and he throws him off the plane

lol

Commander
05-28-2002, 05:28 PM
President George W. Bush was getting angry about the public opinion of his ability to govern, so he arranged a press conference to let the American public know what was on his mind.
He started strongly, "The American People must know that I am wholly fit, capable, and prepared to serve this nation as commander-in-chief. And I say to those people who believe I don't have a mind of my own..." Bush said and froze. He looked over at Cheney and whispered, "Dick, what do I say to them again...?"

-------------------------------------------

Commander
05-28-2002, 05:28 PM
George W. Bush told Dick Cheney, "I really hate all the stupid jokes people make about me."
Cheney reassured him by saying, "Jokes can't hurt you. They are just made up by a bunch of stupid people. In fact, most humans are quite stupid. Here, I'll show you what I mean."

Cheney goes outside and hails a D.C. cab and says to the driver, "Please take me to 261 M street to see if I'm home," said Cheney.

Without a word, the cabbie took them straight to M Street. Cheney then rang the doorbell, came back to the car and said, "Oh, I guess I'm not there! Take us back to where we started, please."

The cabbie did what he was told without a word. Cheney leaned over and said to Dubya, "You get the idea? People are idiots wherever you go! Don't worry about their opinions!"

Bush said, "Thanks Dick. I feel a lot better." Then he winked and whispered, "Hooboy, was he stupid! He picked us up right in front of a phone booth. He should have realized you could have called instead!

stevey
05-28-2002, 06:47 PM
"Earlier this week, Stevie Wonder performed at a concert in Washington. While he was onstage performing, President Bush wanted to get his attention, so he started waving to him from the audience. Afterwards the president said, 'I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was Stevie Wonder. I thought it was Ray Charles'"

stevey
05-28-2002, 07:04 PM
"The last week, George W. Bush, our president, has been in South America. He finished up today with a stop in El Salvador. George Bush was proud to point out that El Salvador means The Salvador."

"Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon arrived in Washington Sunday night to give President Bush a 91-page book proving that Yasser Arafat funded terrorists. White House sources say that President Bush has the book and is almost done coloring it."

"The White House admitted that President Bush was warned last summer about possible terrorist hijackings. Now Democrats are criticizing him for not seeing the 9/11 attacks coming. You think that is fair? Come on, he was attacked by a pretzel, he didn't see that coming!" óJay Leno

Commander
05-28-2002, 07:58 PM
George W. Bush is sitting in a hotel lobby, planning his speech to a group of businessmen, when a man approaches him. "Excuse me, Mr. Bush, but my name is John Tapay, and I'm here with an extremely important client. We're going to see your speech tonight, and it would be a great help to me if when we walk by, you could impress him by saying, 'Hello, John'."
Bush readily agrees, and fifteen minutes later, the man walks by, deep in conversation with his client.

Bush waves and says, "Hello, John!"

The man replies, "Buzz off, Bush! I'm in a meeting," and keeps walking.

------------------------------------------------------

There's a teacher in a small Texas town. She asks her class how many of them are Bush fans. Not really knowing what a Bush fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raise their hands except one boy, Johnny. The teacher asks Johnny why he has decided to be different. Johnny says, "I'm not a bush fan." The teacher says, "Why aren't you a bush fan?" Johnny says, "I'm an Al Gore fan"
The teacher asks why he's an Al Gore fan. The boy says, "Well, my mom's an Al Gore fan and my dad's an Al Gore fan, so I'm an Al Gore fan!" The teacher is kind of angry, because this is Texas, so she says, "What if you're mom was a moron and you're dad was an idiot, what would that make you?" Johnny says, "That would make me a Bush fan."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bush Has a Short One

Bush has a short one. Gorbachev has a long one. Madonna does not have one. And a priest does not use his. What is it?
A last name.

Commander
05-28-2002, 08:04 PM
Bush Has Feelings Too

George W. Bush told Dick Cheney, "I really hate all the stupid jokes people make about me."
Cheney reassured him by saying, "Jokes can't hurt you. They are just made up by a bunch of stupid people. In fact, most humans are quite stupid. Here, I'll show you what I mean."

Cheney goes outside and hails a D.C. cab and says to the driver, "Please take me to 261 M street to see if I'm home," said Cheney.

Without a word, the cabbie took them straight to M Street. Cheney then rang the doorbell, came back to the car and said, "Oh, I guess I'm not there! Take us back to where we started, please."

The cabbie did what he was told without a word. Cheney leaned over and said to Dubya, "You get the idea? People are idiots wherever you go! Don't worry about their opinions!"

Bush said, "Thanks Dick. I feel a lot better." Then he winked and whispered, "Hooboy, was he stupid! He picked us up right in front of a phone booth. He should have realized you could have called instead! :D

stevey
05-29-2002, 09:05 AM
thats a good joke, but you don't need to post it twice, i got it the first time around !! :)

Jet_Master
05-29-2002, 03:06 PM
hey... i have heard that joke some where before...
lemme try to remember...

mean while, let me tell you a bush joke that i read today....

Bush said, "Thanks Dick. I feel a lot better." Then he winked and whispered, "Hooboy, was he stupid! He picked us up right in front of a phone booth. He should have realized you could have called instead!

Jet_Master
05-29-2002, 03:13 PM
ok... here is a good one. it is not a bush joke, but it is good nevertheless.

Click Here (http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/awesome.htm) to talk to my best friend.

Jet_Master
05-29-2002, 03:16 PM
here is another one:

College Days

George W. Bush was talking to some of his advisors, and they were discussing spin control on his past drug problems.

"Dubya," said his PR guy, "We've got to know, are the rumors true about your using cocaine in college."

"It's true," replied Bush, "but it isn't my fault. My parents were rich, and I was born with a silver spoon in my nose."

Commander
05-29-2002, 03:17 PM
um..JM, I posted that second last joke u posted b4...

stevey
05-29-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Jet_Master
ok... here is a good one. it is not a bush joke, but it is good nevertheless.

Click Here (http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/awesome.htm) to talk to my best friend.

jeeez are u getting your own back for Amritsar ???
i thought i was going to explode !! :)

Jet_Master
05-30-2002, 05:14 AM
glad you liked it....

PS: did i forget to tell you? My friend likes to talk...
(an understatement)