PDA

View Full Version : Most awkward moment in your life

Koshare
09-22-2001, 10:58 PM
Mine is when I just got out of the shower and my G/F came into my house with 4 of her friends, she headed toward my room, I didnt know she was there. I walked into my room to get dressed and the door opened...(my bathroom is connected to my room...)

doubleanti
09-22-2001, 11:04 PM
hehe... my awkwardosity level increases with age... usually at least once every six months... and i never remeber them unless someone reminds me somehow... [supressed memories are interesting aren't they?] hmmm, but it keeps me from getting too bored... and too far from the truth.

rick barclay
09-23-2001, 09:59 AM
hmmmm... Too many to list, and not for public consumption, that's
for sure.

rick barclay

Fordy
09-23-2001, 01:25 PM
Well this nightmare comes to mind....

Xmas party a few years ago...... I get apsolutely b#llocksed out of my ming on scotch and white wine (ultimate hangover mix). I wake up not knowing what happened for the last 4 hours.......its 8pm (I think, as I started drinking at 10am)..... I find I have been asleep on a bus..... I dont know where I am....... I am violently sick...... I realise the bus is full of xmas shoppers, and they are all looking at me........

Now thats awkward........

Govtcheez
09-24-2001, 07:41 AM
I was gonna post mine, but after reading Fordy's, anything I might say sounds really insignificant...

mithrandir
09-24-2001, 08:04 AM
A couple of years ago, in my second last year of highschool (98) I was madly in love with this girl :). Anyway, I made the mistake of telling one of my "friends". There was a Biology camp which came along about a week later, and my "friend" blabbed to everyone about who I liked. When they all returned from camp, everyone knew and I felt really embarrased. What happened? I decked my friend but didn't get the girl. Oh well.

Unregistered
09-24-2001, 10:15 AM
I've done all kinds of stuff when I was drunk. I bit the top off of a beer bottle and spit it one of my friends faces than went up to the dancefloor and grabbed a girls butt. Also one of my friends once punched me in the face and contemplated running me over. That night I was brought home by the COPS because I disturbed the public. I was throwing rocks at trafic lights. I was drunk at the time. I attacked my dad once with a sword when I was drunk, but he disarmed me and nearly broke my arm. I've also been nervous around girls at various times, which was embarrassing. I have not had any real embarrasing moments for a few years. I've been more in control and wise.

Dean