PDA

View Full Version : Thank you moderators...

kermi3
05-08-2002, 07:32 AM
Ok, there has been something hinted at recently that I've never outright said publically that I'd like to say now.

Our moderators spend quite a bit of time reading over these boards. They give up their own time to make this board a safe and useful place for all. Moreover, they also answer countless questions a day and help a whole lot of people. Without thier time and expertese these boards could not be the community that it is today. Whether you like the moderation policies or not, these people work hard to make this a safe and educational place. Therefore I'd like to publically thank them for all of their time.

Thank you adrianxw, Salem, nv, Govtcheez, doubleanti (retirement or not), lightatdawn.
It wouldn't be the same boards without you.

Kermi3

lostminds
05-08-2002, 08:10 AM
Ditto , cheers mates ;)

incognito
05-08-2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by kermi3
Ok, there has been something hinted at recently that I've never outright said publically that I'd like to say now.

Our moderators spend quite a bit of time reading over these boards. They give up their own time to make this board a safe and useful place for all. Moreover, they also answer countless questions a day and help a whole lot of people. Without thier time and expertese these boards could not be the community that it is today. Whether you like the moderation policies or not, these people work hard to make this a safe and educational place. Therefore I'd like to publically thank them for all of their time.

Thank you adrianxw, Salem, nv, Govtcheez, doubleanti (retirement or not), lightatdawn.

Kermi3

I SECOND THAT!!!!

Hotman_x
05-08-2002, 08:51 AM
SALUTE!

Barjor
05-08-2002, 08:53 AM
A toast for the mods

RobS
05-08-2002, 09:00 AM
"To the mods, may they carry on curbing our excesses, be they be stupidity or profanity as long as it entertains them"

dbaryl
05-08-2002, 09:24 AM
Yeah, I second that [wait, should that be 5 or 6?]

I still think we should sue them for deleting our posts though :D

RobR
05-08-2002, 09:29 AM
Well I think you're all a bunch of ..........* licking creeps. I'm not afraid of any dam' moder..... aarghh!!!!!! <rolls on floor clutching chest>

Only kidding peeps, here's to ya.

stevey
05-08-2002, 09:51 AM
they'll have such swollen heads they'll not get thru the door soon....:)

imagine a board without moderators....not a pretty thought.

maes
05-08-2002, 10:04 AM
Good job guys keep it up:cool:

jdinger
05-08-2002, 10:06 AM
Here's to the mods!

adrianxw
05-08-2002, 12:28 PM
>>> Without thier time and expertese

... and spelling checks ...

<DARFC> !

ErionD
05-08-2002, 12:42 PM
hooray

Sentaku senshi
05-08-2002, 01:39 PM
Yea, great job all of you (except doubleanti)

Govtcheez
05-08-2002, 01:58 PM
Thanks guys, it's appreciated.

nvoigt
05-08-2002, 02:31 PM
*blush* uhm... yeah, I second that appreciation thingy...

Aran
05-08-2002, 03:49 PM
great job everyone!

that doubleanti thing i told you was a lie. I got your IP from my Board's admin page when you went there. And don't be worried about the fact that i can get your IP, i have nothing against you and i wouldn't hack anyone anyway.

ygfperson
05-08-2002, 04:01 PM
thanks

lightatdawn
05-08-2002, 04:15 PM
After the recent rash of Mod bashing, i was begining to wonder if we were really all that obnoxious... Guess not. :) Thanks.

-KEN-
05-08-2002, 05:00 PM
No no, you're still quite obnoxious. We just hate you less than you really think :D

Betazep
05-08-2002, 05:11 PM
Yeah the MODS are great. (except that Govtcheez character, but don't get me started on him ;))

jinx
05-08-2002, 05:17 PM
:D To the best mods on the net!:p

lightatdawn
05-08-2002, 06:00 PM
>>No no, you're still quite obnoxious. We just hate you less than you really think

Oh... :( Well I dont hate you, snotface.

:p

Osama Lives
05-08-2002, 07:40 PM

It sure wouldn't be the same without them, it would be a whole lot better though.

jdinger
05-08-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Osama Lives

It sure wouldn't be the same without them, it would be a whole lot better though.

Only some one with a name like that would make a statement like that.

Osama Lives
05-08-2002, 08:31 PM
Are you saying that you are prejudice against Packies?

lightatdawn
05-08-2002, 09:48 PM
>>Only some one with a name like that would make a statement like that.

'Osama Lives' is Dean, aka Troll_King, aka, Witch_King. I just knew when i saw you as the last poster, Dean, there'd be something nice to read here. ;)

novacain
05-08-2002, 10:26 PM
>>i was begining to wonder if we were really all that obnoxious

No, we only had one suicide attempt, one threat to sue this month, so you are obviously not trying enough.

I expect better from you in the future or I will have no choice but to sue you all for violating the internet chat laws.

And take away all those mod perks until the ground is littered with 'spat dummies'.

(baby pacifiers as in 'to spit the dummy')

jdinger
05-09-2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by lightatdawn
>>Only some one with a name like that would make a statement like that.

'Osama Lives' is Dean, aka Troll_King, aka, Witch_King. I just knew when i saw you as the last poster, Dean, there'd be something nice to read here. ;)

Oh crap! My bad! I didn't realize 'Osama' was Dean. Sorry, Dean, I'll cut you some slack from now on. Didn't realize at first that I was dealing with a mental midget.

stevey
05-09-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Osama Lives
Are you saying that you are prejudice against Packies?

surely he's a camel jockey not a pakistani. ??

a Moderator was in bed with his wife in the early hours of the morning. the Moderator picked up the phone, but b4 he could speak the voice at the other end started talking.
finally the Mod said "How the hell should i know ??? what am i a weatherman ???" and slammed the phone down.
his wifey rolled over and said "who was that, darling??"

the Mod replied "some joker wanting to know if the coast was clear "

:D

nvoigt
05-09-2002, 09:30 AM

Same goes for you. Don't like your posts, but the boards wouldn't be the same without them :p This board has character, and you are part of it :D