PDA

View Full Version : Deserving Credit

golfinguy4
05-01-2002, 08:37 PM
I think that people such as Salem and Prelude deserve some major credit. I can't even remember one of them asking a question. However, they are always here answering questions and helping out everyone. They give but never take. Therefore, I would just like to say, Thank You.

ihsir
05-01-2002, 08:51 PM
Yeah you are right, i dont recall seeing them asking questions only answering ours. My thanks to them too.

PS. haven't seen stevey also ask any questions. :D

did you change you sig dude :D :p

jdinger
05-01-2002, 08:53 PM
** ditto **

I couldn't imagine anything that the rest of us could teach Salem
or Prelude.

ihsir
05-01-2002, 08:55 PM
Hey dont forget Sorensen

incognito
05-01-2002, 08:57 PM
There's plenty of them out there so I won't mention any so I don't leave any out........but you know who you are, THANKS.

Dual-Catfish
05-01-2002, 08:58 PM
Thats probably because anything they'd need to ask would be way over our heads :)

ygfperson
05-01-2002, 09:09 PM
thanks to the post-answerers who put up with people who don't put code tags around their code when they should. thanks to post-answerers in general :)

jdinger
05-01-2002, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by ygfperson
thanks to the post-answerers who put up with people who don't put code tags around their code when they should.

Sorry... I'm guilty about complaining about not using code tags (though I've never been harsh about it). I just feel it's too easy to use them, especially for people who have 20 or more posts.

Hammer
05-02-2002, 12:22 PM
I've only been on here for a couple of weeks, and I've already seen the same questions being asked by different people quite a few times. If only people would search before they ask :rolleyes:

Anyways, like the first post said, praise to those that answer peoples questions, but even more praise to those that keep coming back on a daily basis to repeat the same damn answers! :D

golfinguy4
05-02-2002, 12:23 PM
Add Fordy to the list too. I know there are more but I just can't think of them right now. Sorry to those who I forgot.

Magos
05-02-2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Hammer
I've only been on here for a couple of weeks, and I've already seen the same questions being asked by different people quite a few times. If only people would search before they ask :rolleyes:
Man is lazy by nature. It is much easier to write a little question than search through all previous posts... :p

Barjor
05-02-2002, 01:50 PM
Thanks to everyone for making my days at work alitttle bit funnier and alot more developing. Salem, Prelude. Sorensen. Fordy.Adrianx...Etc the list is long. Some of you are helpful and full of knowledge and some of you are just funnier then .,,,,,