PDA

View Full Version : How come I cannot log out?

incognito
04-28-2002, 09:43 AM
When I signed up for cprog it didn't say it would be a lifetime comminment (sp?). j/k. so anyways I cannot log out to post as unregistered or anything like that, am I that special to cprog? D :p :rolleyes: :D

Imperito
04-28-2002, 09:55 AM
b/c We lub j00!

Actually, you can unset the cookies options in your user options and you won't be logged in after you leave or make a post.

ihsir
04-28-2002, 10:18 AM
just delete the cprogramming.com cookie in your temp internet folder and then you'll have to re-login.

>>am I that special to cprog?
maybe some mod here has a crush on you :D

incognito
04-28-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Imperito
b/c We lub j00!

Actually, you can unset the cookies options in your user options and you won't be logged in after you leave or make a post.

awwwwwwwww so sweeeeeeet

just delete the cprogramming.com cookie in your temp internet folder and then you'll have to re-login.

yeah I thought about that but it's not the most efficient way of doing things now is it? anyways that is what I did thanks.

>>am I that special to cprog?
maybe some mod here has a crush on you

wonder who could it be

incognito
04-28-2002, 10:25 AM
Well I deleted the crog cookie and it didn't work. and I really don't feel like deleting all of them.

ihsir
04-28-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by elchulo2002
Well I deleted the crog cookie and it didn't work. and I really don't feel like deleting all of them.

Strange worked perfectly for me.

what do you mean by "all of them". there should be just one cprog cookie.

+++incognito+++
04-28-2002, 11:01 AM
yes I have the log out thing on the bottom but it wouldn't work, and by all of them I meant all of the cookies period. This is elchulo2002 BTW.

maes
04-28-2002, 03:49 PM
>>>>am I that special to cprog?
maybe some mod here has a crush on you

wonder who could it be <<

That would be Govtcheez :D
But remember: he's mine and if you come near him I'll have to kill you :p

lightatdawn
04-28-2002, 04:42 PM
I have to ask... Why would you _want_ to log out? What useful purpose does this serve? ... ... I'll be checking the IPs of unregistered posts me thinks... ;)

P.S. The site has logged me out a couple of times and i always find it annoying to have to log back in again (it takes time). Its odd that someone would want to do that. :confused: But whatever turns your crank. :p

Sentaku senshi
04-28-2002, 05:07 PM
well I have the reverse problem, I'm not automaticly logged back it. I know the settings are correct, but I'm not. I set the prefences to show all cookies and at the bottom of all of the message it says the cookie will be deleted. But I don't know why? For your information I'm using opera

doubleanti
04-28-2002, 06:45 PM
wonder who could it be <<

Well, unless there are homosexual moderators here [assuming chulos a guy]... the only posible heterosexual liker would be......

oh well i assure you that your infatuation is completely false.

oh and... it's useful, for example, if you are Dean... so i've observed...

incognito
04-28-2002, 09:26 PM
>>>>[assuming chulos a guy]

Yup, checked under pants and all and I can assure I am a guy.

doubleanti
04-28-2002, 09:34 PM
good to know one's gender... the likes of which many people here seem to think i may never know... shucks...